Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Shadow530i

Thread: Prami Reviews

miner1 is offline Junior Member

Prami Reviews

Planning on adding Prami from arr to prevent any potential prolactin effects.. Any experience with this product??? Any nausea? or any trouble sleeping? or does this knock you out?

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    The stuff from arr is great tastes nice and makes you sleepy so take it before bed. Just watch your dosage because i misread 0.5mg as 5mg and i was knocking on heavens door. Sweating like a animal slept for 20 hours only tome i would wake up was to vomit just be careful with your dosage because it very strong stuff!!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!

miner1 is offline Junior Member
    thanks!

Shadow530i is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    The stuff from arr is great tastes nice and makes you sleepy so take it before bed. Just watch your dosage because i misread 0.5mg as 5mg and i was knocking on heavens door. Sweating like a animal slept for 20 hours only tome i would wake up was to vomit just be careful with your dosage because it very strong stuff!!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!
    I did the same thing with prami but I took 2mg and I had somewhere I needed to drive later that day.....made it there barely, fell asleep driving on the way back and almost rolled my car. Thank god I didn't hurt anyone.

I ended up sleeping for 2 days straight almost and missed a workout : /
    Euroholic likes this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow530i View Post
    I did the same thing with prami but I took 2mg and I had somewhere I needed to drive later that day.....made it there barely, fell asleep driving on the way back and almost rolled my car. Thank god I didn't hurt anyone.

I ended up sleeping for 2 days straight almost and missed a workout : /

Haha i no how you feel i had to get my mate to drive me home. Ive never slept so much in my life. Did you sweat alot?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    It works great and yes it makes me sleep. I take it literally right before i go to bed. The thing to remember is to ramp up your dosage and you will be good to go.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Reading this thread makes me shake my head. I'm 2/3 through my first tren cycle and I'm taking caber but I don't get any sleep. I'm totally thinking next time I'll be running prami and hope to get some sleep.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    Reading this thread makes me shake my head. I'm 2/3 through my first tren cycle and I'm taking caber but I don't get any sleep. I'm totally thinking next time I'll be running prami and hope to get some sleep.
    It will do the trick man. Sometimes i wake up a little earlier than i normally would, but i get restful sleep..which at times can be such a bitch.. esp with tren in the mix ..

REBORN52 is offline Junior Member
    I'm doing a Tren E, Test E cycle and using Ar-r Prami. It's really helped my sleep. The only draw back is mild nausea the first couple of weeks, but after that it's nothing. Make sure to start at a lower dose and work your way up. I thing I started at .25mg for three days then went to .5 mg..

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by REBORN52 View Post
    I'm doing a Tren E, Test E cycle and using Ar-r Prami. It's really helped my sleep. The only draw back is mild nausea the first couple of weeks, but after that it's nothing. Make sure to start at a lower dose and work your way up. I thing I started at .25mg for three days then went to .5 mg..
    Are you taking it right before bed? When are you getting the nausea? If you take it before bed and get a good nights sleep do you wake up with nausea?

VICREP is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miner1 View Post
    Planning on adding Prami from arr to prevent any potential prolactin effects.. Any experience with this product??? Any nausea? or any trouble sleeping? or does this knock you out?
    I just started taking it. 0.25mg ED

First dose I took before class. I felt hot, naseus and real foggy. Big mistake haha.

Now I take it before bed and it's easier.

Definite libido use 2-3 hrs after taking it. Hard, Hard erections

optionsdude is offline Member
    Definitely made me sleep but when I woke up I felt like I was going to puke and had a cold sweat going. I was in bad shape most of the day and had to take a bunch of security tests for work. Bad planning on my part. I'm looking for caber before I run deca again. I might not even need it since I never run over 300 mg a week but still like to have something on hand.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    Are you taking it right before bed? When are you getting the nausea? If you take it before bed and get a good nights sleep do you wake up with nausea?
    It does make me nauseated when I wake up. That's the main reason I stopped taking it. Had trouble getting my breakfast down in the morning. My girlfriend was taking Var and test at the time and used to wake me up at in the middle of the night for sex.

On a lighter note, switching from caber to prami for a sleep aid reminds me of that movie Team America when they gave the guy a claw hammer in case he needed to commit suicide!!! LOL!!!
    "If your having trouble sleeping, you may want to use this..."

Thread Information