boxer08 is offline Senior Member

upped hcg doage weekly

Upped my hcg dosage to 500iu 2 x a week due to 250iu's having no effect...will this have adverse effects and damage the hpta in the future

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm curious about this as well so hopefully some vets chime in!! Also, is there any downside to shooting say 250iu EOD or should there be a 3.5 day split and kept to just 2 shots?

When you start getting too much HCG it starts to act anabolic . It does opposite of jump starting the testes. The 250iu 2xwk is going to stimulate the testes. With HCG more is not necessarily better.

If you're talking about desensitization to leydig cells then no, but I'd be more concerned about why you're not responding to 250iu shots. Are you sure you're hcg is legit and that it hasn't degraded from not being mixed/stored right?

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    The real question is how one comes to the conclusion that their current regimen of HCG isn't providing results.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxer08 View Post
    Upped my hcg dosage to 500iu 2 x a week due to 250iu's having no effect...will this have adverse effects and damage the hpta in the future
    What prompted you to up the dose? I.E., what is your rational for the statement "250iu's having no effect...."

Thread Information