Infidel101 is offline Associate Member

Does running an AI decrease D-Bol effectiveness?

Was looking to run D-Bol or T-Bol for a kickstart to my next cycle. After mulling the idea over and reading through it, I decided on D-Bol. I'd prefer to limit bloat as drawing attention to myself and my "supplements" is not something I'm a fan of. Have read that running an AI with D-Bol will help keep bloat down and reduce the "moon face" look often associated with running the compound.

Further reading/researching has brought about a number of mentions that the primary reason for D-Bol's effectiveness and strength building ability is due to the bloat/increase in estro and that running an AI will decrease it's effectiveness drastically. I can understand the weight increase being less due to less water weight but, any truth in the statement that AI kills D-Bol's effectiveness?

I can still get T-Bol instead but kind of worried about the reported hair loss issues with it I keep reading.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    With ours dosages of AI there is not chance of that!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That would happen IF you ran a retarded dose of AI. If you stay on normal parameters you will be fine.

Outstanding. Thank you. I'll be running 12.5 mg Aromasin ED so hoping it won't be an issue.

What are the thoughts on starting with D-Bol then finishing with T-Bol? Seen it suggested a few places but never seen anyone with first hand experience.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would either frontload with one or backload with the other. You could skip the Dbol and backload the Tbol during the last four weeks of your cycle when you need that extra pick-me-up and just let the long esther do its work. Just a suggestion.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just use Tbol. It is much less androgenic than Dbol , and will have the least impact on your hair (apart from maybe anavar ). If tbol causes hairloss, it is because it was actually winstrol .

Just use Tbol. It is much less androgenic than Dbol , and will have the least impact on your hair (apart from maybe anavar ). If tbol causes hairloss, it is because it was actually winstrol .

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    I'm on day 10 of 20 mgs of dbol a day, and I had 4 people today say I looked huge and 2 asked what I was on, up 7 lbs
    No ai as of now, I have some aromasin on the way, might consider seeing what it does

They're 50mg capsules. No real way to "split" them. Guess I could just separate and take a little out or is 50mg an acceptable dosage? I see most people recommending 40mg and then some say up to 75. I'm 6'3 227 at about 12-13% bf. Anyone have a suggested dosage? I was planning on just running the one 50mg pill a day.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Pill cutter?? ^^^

Sadly it's not a pill, it's a capsule with powder. Thus the dilemma.

strech is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Infidel101 View Post
    Sadly it's not a pill, it's a capsule with powder. Thus the dilemma.
    Just open it up and split the powder half am and the other pm.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    That's ridiculous, just take it at one time, really you don't get off on this stuff. What happens if you miss a day, nothing it's all in the long. What if you didn't eat One day, or if you missed a workout, get real nothing, no loss, it's all in the long run. How sensitive do you think your body is. That's to the extend of taking a long ester and splitting it into 7 days. Same theory as splitting a capsule. Why not take the pill and split it into 24 hrs. really, really same theory. This is not necessary and is really stupid. not so ... crazy mike

Sorry, I was speaking to the splitting the dosage theory and not the original thread
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-08-2013 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    That's ridiculous, just take it at one time, really you don't get off on this stuff. What happens if you miss a day, nothing it's all in the long. What if you didn't eat One day, or if you missed a workout, get real nothing, no loss, it's all in the long run. How sensitive do you think your body is. That's to the extend of taking a long ester and splitting it into 7 days. Same theory as splitting a capsule. Why not take the pill and split it into 24 hrs. really, really same theory. This is not necessary and is really stupid. not so ... crazy mike

Sorry, I was speaking to the splitting the dosage theory and not the original thread
    Mike, it only has a half-life of 4 hours, so it isn't stupid at all. Besides, large doses of dbol are more likely to cause back-pumps and heartburn.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Mike, it only has a half-life of 4 hours, so it isn't stupid at all. Besides, large doses of dbol are more likely to cause back-pumps and heartburn.
    Ok, I'll give in. Maybe I'm wrong and shouldn't say that. But for me it never made a difference and I would do it if I were taking a high dose but not splitting a pill dose. What's the largest pill dose? It just really do anything that important, energy ?? If I were taking in excess of 100 mg or that it self I would split but of course that would mean more then one pill. WE all know that it is over time that we get results, not on a daily basis. That's my thought and I'm sorry if I came off a little harsh. ...crazy mike

Thread Information