fransene is offline New Member

d-anabol 25 / test-60x is this good

hey guys im new here, i weigh 135, and have been the same weight for years even though ive been trying different diets to gain weight, but nothing works and doctor said my metabolism is just way to fast. so ive decided to try steroids since alot of my friends have and they got alot bigger!! im thinking about taking d-anabol along with test-600x, for 3 months while going to the gym......will i see good gains with these 2 supplements combined, or should i just take the tes-600x???

allskill87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fransene
    hey guys im new here, i weigh 135, and have been the same weight for years even though ive been trying different diets to gain weight, but nothing works and doctor said my metabolism is just way to fast. so ive decided to try steroids since alot of my friends have and they got alot bigger!! im thinking about taking d-anabol along with test-600x, for 3 months while going to the gym......will i see good gains with these 2 supplements combined, or should i just take the tes-600x???
    Height, experience lifting, previous diets? Seems bogus that u can't gain any weight at all even with a proper diet

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is your third duplicate post. Answer the questions in the other two threads you have. Asking the same thing over and over and not acknowledging the questions or comments already made isn't going to get you any help.

Muscle Ink - Sent from my iPhone
    Last edited by MuscleInk; 03-21-2013 at 12:48 PM.

If u cant gain weight normally your not got to gain weight on cycle!!simple as!!

Provita is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allskill87 View Post
    Height, experience lifting, previous diets? Seems bogus that u can't gain any weight at all even with a proper diet
    How much kcals do you eat per day? Macro split? Training program?

Im 5'11, ive tried different diets such as all carb diets, only chicken and fish diets, ive tried upping my calorie and protein intakes and that didnt work either. as of right now i dont have a training program....just been doing pushups and sit-ups around the house 3 times a week, but im wanting to get back in to it. Thanks for your feedback guys, much appreciated! And my bad muscleink, i couldnt find the other threads i posted on, so i had to start this one.

Should i see good gains from these 2 supplements combined? I had a friend that started taking roids, he was my size when he started 6 months agi, and now he is way bigger than me, and he told me to check it out, thats what brought me here to begin with.....just trying to find a good supplement that will actually work and allow me to get bigger

Im 5'11, ive tried different diets such as all carb diets, only chicken and fish diets, ive tried upping my calorie and protein intakes and that didnt work either. as of right now i dont have a training program....just been doing pushups and sit-ups around the house 3 times a week, but im wanting to get back in to it. Thanks for your feedback guys, much appreciated! And my bad muscleink, i couldnt find the other threads i posted on, so i had to start this one.
    No worries. Glad to see your response. I'd still post your nutrition plan in the nutrition sub forum for review. The guys there can make suggestions for growth.

Are the products you are referring to from the forum sponsor?

Also, its best to train consistently for 2-3 years about 3-5 times a week before taking any anabolic compounds. Steroids will facilitate muscle growth ahead of connective tissue and having 2-3 years of regular training will strengthen your connective tissue and minimize injuries. If you take any AAS before your connective tissue has time to grow and adapt to the stress of weight training, you will very likely cause some serious injuries.

Muscle Ink - Sent from my iPhone

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Pretty sure those are all shitty overpriced supplements.

Thanks for the feedback

Im still going to take atleast one of them...which one would be the best to t take so i can gain size?? Ordering soon, so i would like to know.....thanks again!

Im still going to take atleast one of them...which one would be the best to t take so i can gain size?? Ordering soon, so i would like to know.....thanks again!
    You'll gain more size from food. These supplements aren't going to bulk you up. As stated, they are NOT steroids .

MuscleInk

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im still going to take atleast one of them
    I see you didn't reply to anyones question about your age. Why waste your money on this shit? Do you live at home? How old are you... Dude your 135lbs, you don't need a magical pill, because honestly if you weigh that much your training and eating are most likely shit. Post up what you eat in a day and your training routine

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fransene View Post
    The products mentioned are at best 'supplements' only.

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Your 135, of you can't gain weight you're just not eating enough. Stop trying "diets" and just eat. A lot. Then if you find you're still not gaining weight eat more. Keep going until you do. It's not difficult.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    you can take these supplements if you want, go for the 'ultimate mass stack' if you do..

but if you do not eat enough food you will not gain any weight, it's pretty simple..

mantis is offline New Member
    If you can't eat enough use a weight gainer sup.Not a big fan of them myself.but it just sounds like you don't eat enough cals.I used to be the same way unti I turned 30.Not I can't keep the fat off LOL

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Eat like its your job.

Thread Information