nutrition7771 is offline Associate Member

.25 mg arimidex EOD or ED ????????????? help please

okay so next cycle im running 700mg deca and 600mg test and i normally run .25mg arimidex ED however i was wondering if that may have slown down my gains and should i use it at .25mg EOD instead for next cycle ?????

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    It wont slow down your gains!!! lmao

Only gains that can slow down is fat gains and water gains!

Run 0.5mg eod or 0.25 ED

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    It would take much more than .25 ED to have any effect on your gains. Start at .25 EOD and adjust from there.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your gains are set by your nutrition. Moreover....IF gains were affected by taking an AI, the potential health risks of not controlling aromatase activity far outweigh any limited gains you are worrying about. Be smart about it. Use an AI as directed, train hard, eat the way you should and the gains will take care of themselves.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Your gains are set by your nutrition. Moreover....IF gains were affected by taking an AI, the potential health risks of not controlling aromatase activity far outweigh any limited gains you are worrying about. Be smart about it. Use an AI as directed, train hard, eat the way you should and the gains will take care of themselves.

agreed!

If you strip your body of estrogen, you're going to slow down your gains and feel pretty crappy. .25mg/ed or .25mg/eod isn't going to strip away estrogen, you'll be fine. I like to start slow .25mg/eod and see if I get any symptoms of gyno. If my nipples get sensitive I go to .25mg/ed or increase to .5mg/ed until I get back to normal. Then I back off again to .25mg/ed or .25mg/eod. I don't want to take more stuff then I need.

Thread Information