Thread: New need help

Reedxxx52 is offline New Member

Lightbulb New need help

I've never taken anything like this before I'm basically just looking for advise on where to start and what to take to cut out body fat and gain muscle mainly gain muscle though so if anybody could give me some advise on what I need to buy that would be awesome.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Reedxxx52
    I've never taken anything like this before I'm basically just looking for advise on where to start and what to take to cut out body fat and gain muscle mainly gain muscle though so if anybody could give me some advise on what I need to buy that would be awesome.
    Cutting bf is all about nutrition. With or without aas you need your nutrition in order. Have you been to the nutrition forum and posted up your meal plan?

Reedxxx52 is offline New Member
    No in still trying to future out this website. I guess I might need some help with a meal plan also.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Hi buid, you're 19 so the use of steroids is not your option. Get over to the nutrition site, ask Q's over there, given you stats, plans and goals and they WILL help you. Good luck. ...crazy mike

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The young and Steroids All you need at your age is a good diet.Read this link and it will explain.

Thread Information