Hotrod309 is offline Junior Member

First stack questions

What's up guys .. Couple of quick questions . I've been reading a lot of previous post .. Considering stacking test and Winn. Never have done test .. I've done Winn at 50mg ED when I was dropping weight to prepare myself for the test. Love the way it felt . Im looking at test 200 depot with the Winn again will be running an AI (aromasin ) and a pct after ( nolva, clomid) . Sorry to keep rambling questions is .. How much test per week for how long ... Thank you for your help

Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod309
    What's up guys .. Couple of quick questions . I've been reading a lot of previous post .. Considering stacking test and Winn. Never have done test .. I've done Winn at 50mg ED when I was dropping weight to prepare myself for the test. Love the way it felt . Im looking at test 200 depot with the Winn again will be running an AI (aromasin) and a pct after ( nolva, clomid) . Sorry to keep rambling questions is .. How much test per week for how long ... Thank you for your help
    What are your stats?

Of course my bad .. Little older I'm 35yrs old 6' 230lb ..been lifting for aprox 4yrs but increased intensity the past 1 1/2 .. Gained some weight to 255 (not all muscle) been dieting to get to where I'm at .. Would like to start stack at ~220 .. So still 10 more to go .. Just looking to get prepared .. Body fat 20-22% (per trainer) hopeing to get around 16-18 for stack

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Welcome. Good idea to get the BF% down to 15% for a cycle I think. ...crazy mike

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Like mike said get your bf% down then you should have a good base to work from

Yeah diff. Need to drop the weight .. Cardio has picked up (yuck) was considering 400mg test per week for 8 weeks then down to 200mg the last 2 weeks .. And the Winn the last 6

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro a lil research would also help.Read our stickys there is a ton of info there.And hit the diet section these guys are 2nd to none in getting rid of that fat.

Thread Information