Thread: M1-t

Pat403 is offline Associate Member

M1-t

Hi Everyone,

I'll keep it brief but I wanted to get your thoughts on M1-T. I've cycled AAS several times and just happened to come across this compound. It seemed interesting and seems to have mixed reviews so I decided to try it out.

After some research it seems pretty varied from personal acquaintances to forums etc... So this is what I've decided to try for cycling and mainly interested in PCT thoughts but any advise is welcome.

Weeks 1-4: 20 mg ED of M1t
    Weeks 4-6: Blue Up 4 caps ed
    Weeks 4-6: A-HD 250mg ED
    weeks 5-8: Arimidex .5 mg ED (I don't have noveldex on hand)
    Weeks 5-8: 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50 mg of clomid for final 10 days

This is kinda a mix of what I've found and I think the A-dex and clomid is really enough but I thought I'd toss the other in as per the supps guy (let me know if you think this is a waste)

stats:
    Age 28
    5'6"
    Wt: 165
    bf:16%

gianttime is offline Junior Member
    Your at 16% and about to run an oral that made me so sluggish I could barely workout the last time I ran it. Hope your diet is on point and if you have run cycles before why not run it with some test and get some real bang for you buck?

Spartans09 is offline Member
    I found m1-t hardcore and not in a good way several years ago. It bloated me and made me agitated and angry at just about everything. total mind-fvck for me. I would not touch it again under any circumstance.

Ya I guess I've never been one to get the rough sides or at least they've never slowed me down with the exception of a test/teen e blend that ruined me lol I've got a solid diet that's worked well in the past so I think ill be good. I figure it was worth a try any thoughts are good ones though

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    From wat I read you need to start out at 10mg ed.I tried this and my strength went thru the roof.I was agitated and short tempered.I didnt bloat but I was on a cal deficet.

Alright ill try the lower dose and then just up it if I need to. I will be in a cal deficit as well.

Thread Information