justadude is offline New Member

Few questions for first cycle.

Hey fellas, for my first cycle (or blast) I was going to run 500 mg test 2, split into 2 injections per week. I was also going to add to that test suspension at 25 mg or 50 mg every day, or every pre-workout. I have hcg and ai, but I am now worried about the decrease in collagen production that straight up test can bring on. Do I need to run equipoise or anavar to keep my joints healthy? I'm a powerlifter so I'm usually lifting heavy, want to make sure my joints can handle it...

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    First cycle test only with hcg and ai during. Your a little young yet at 21. What is your planned pct and current bf%?

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justadude
    Hey fellas, for my first cycle (or blast) I was going to run 500 mg test 2, split into 2 injections per week. I was also going to add to that test suspension at 25 mg or 50 mg every day, or every pre-workout. I have hcg and ai, but I am now worried about the decrease in collagen production that straight up test can bring on. Do I need to run equipoise or anavar to keep my joints healthy? I'm a powerlifter so I'm usually lifting heavy, want to make sure my joints can handle it...
    Stats? (age, weight, bodyfat, etc).

And test only first cycle.

Thanks for replies. 21. 185 lbs. Estimated bodyfat about 12, 13%. Planned pct is to hopefully come off trt after the cycle. If that fails then go back on, but yeah, I'm going to be trying a super pct. Any suggestions beside clomid/nolva?

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for replies. 21. 185 lbs. Estimated bodyfat about 12, 13%. Planned pct is to hopefully come off trt after the cycle. If that fails then go back on, but yeah, I'm going to be trying a super pct. Any suggestions beside clomid/nolva?
    At 21 you're a bit young. Generally agreed upon "safe" age to start is 25.

Also, it is rare that someone estimates their bf % correctly, invest in some calipers.

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justadude View Post
    So you are on TRT now?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Clomid and nolva is the standard that i have always had success with.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56 View Post
    So you are on TRT now?
    agree. too many red flags based on OP's information

TRT
    coming off TRT
    super PCT

what the hell is going on?

Yes, unfortunately it seems that others my age are having this happen to them too.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, unfortunately it seems that others my age are having this happen to them too.
    and why would that be?

...other youngsters your age needing to go on TRT?

hell, their hormonal systems are still growing/developing!

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    agree. too many red flags based on OP's information

TRT
    coming off TRT
    super PCT

what the hell is going on?
    Times Roman, I have asked myself that question many times. Even with test levels near a grand, I have yet to have libido. However, I am going on this cycle, and understand the risks, but this is something I want/have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    and why would that be?

...other youngsters your age needing to go on TRT?

hell, their hormonal systems are still growing/developing!
    True, but when teens and people in their early 20's have test levels at 400, 300, or 200, are they really developing? Or are they slowly falling apart?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member

True, but when teens and people in their early 20's have test levels at 400, 300, or 200, are they really developing? Or are they slowly falling apart?
    When was your last blood panel done? Do you have any recent diagnostic values that you could post with identifying information redacted so the members can evaluate your current situation? There may be other factors involved.

How about your nutrition? Would you be willing to post that information as well. Low T is only one of many factors that determine outcomes in your fitness goals. For members to be maximally effective in helping, the more concrete info you share the better the advice.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    When was your last blood panel done? Do you have any recent diagnostic values that you could post with identifying information redacted so the members can evaluate your current situation? There may be other factors involved.

How about your nutrition? Would you be willing to post that information as well. Low T is only one of many factors that determine outcomes in your fitness goals. For members to be maximally effective in helping, the more concrete info you share the better the advice.
    Absolutely! I should be getting some lab tests back any week now... One thing I also have is hypothyroidism. High rt3. At the moment my rt3 is crushed, 0, but my temps still haven't raised to be the 98.6 average. I'm hoping the hypothyroidism is what's causing my elevated prolactin (near top of range) because I also suffer from low dopamine symptoms (which, ironically, are almost the same as low t). I have tried caber before and got bad sides, so that's a no go. Also tried prami, ugh... I take dhea and isocort cause at a time I had adrenal fatigue, though my temps are pretty stable so that's okay. For what I eat: organic meats, nuts, peanut butter, whey isolate, vit d, b complex, many vitamins and krill oils (to lower inflammation since my ferritin was elevated). I do eat carbs at night after my lifting. I get my zinc and all that, and I'm on an ai although e2 is definitely a pain in the ass and I have trouble pegging whether it's high or low. There's probably a little more but I'm sure that will come up.

Oh, I'm also on hcg .

Thread Information