Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: $hit Genes - How To Fix This??? Quit???

dinogoesrawr is offline Associate Member
    I'm finding I'm repeating myself a lot so I would appreciate it if you could read the replies (at least what I've typed) BEFORE posting new questions.

Anyway here goes.

1. I was offline so I have no idea why it was green. There's no reason for me to lie.

2. Again - I never said I wanted to be big overnight. I'm concerned I'm not seeing growth on my body - but am just putting on weight and 'getting stronger'. My concern is if with roids and tonnes of supps I'm not seeing changes then idk what it will take to see changes if I ever even see them.

3. I take extra protein because I'm vegetarian and because some of it comes from HumaPro tablets which may not be 'pure' protein. I can't stop them as I need to finish them otherwise its a waste of money (I can't return it).

4. Blood test for what? Test levels? Yes they are normal as is my thyroid level.

5. Yes my measurements are the same. Neck is still 16', arms flexed did go to over 14' but have been getting smaller for the past few weeks and so on. My concern is I just gained fat rather then any muscle.

6. Stop requesting pics here as I WILL NOT POST THEM PUBLICLY. I am happy to PM them so send me a PM and I will send them to you.

Crazy mike - I did not ignore you but was getting all the info to send to you. Please stop replying every 5 mins and expecting an answer in another 5 mins. As explained I was not on the computer and therefore didn't post. Please be patient. It's got nothing to do with respect - I haven't typed anything to offend you - so idk what you are talking about tbh. Please also stop posting comments to discourage others to not help me and base them on incomplete information as this is unfair.

Names of compounds. I DO know the names but I wanted to provide the long name for them and confirm the dosages etc before posting to avoid wasting anyone's time. I cannot believe I am getting stick for double checking my facts before posting. This is BS tbh. I also never said what I cycled was good. This thread just blew out of proportion and took a u turn. I was confuse how a cycle plus a new diet and hardcore training could make no difference to how I look which is why I posted for help as clearly I'm doing something wrong but idk what.

So back off the insults and the whole 'kid man' $hit. If you don't want to help don't read this thread but for those who do I've posted details below.

Diet/cardio info: http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...t-cutting.html

Steroid cycle info: Stopped Growing - What's Wrong? and Second Cycle No Results - Advice Needed

If there is info missing I'm happy to answer more questions.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by dinogoesrawr View Post
    Hey everyone!

I have been training for months now and eating a lot of calories per day (good calories) consistently. I have also been cycling roids, taking high quality supps (creatine, egg protein, whey protein and protein bars) and

I did grow but its all stopped for a while now despite still getting stronger every gym session. I do not see any changes on my body (I measured before/after so its not 'in my eyes'). I have been patient and really do workout as hard as possible every session.

The only explanation I can think of now is I have $hit genes. I have no idea how to fix this.

I am sick and tired of spending tonnes of money on gym/supps etc and working out like crazy only to still look like $hit. I may as well quit now if everything is against me. I'm now thinking if I spent all this money on roids/supps etc and I still look crap there is no hope for me. I'm also vegetarian which means I have diet restrictions - even then I get excess protein per day from as many sources as possible but its still clearly not good enough.

What shall I do as I'm getting more and more pi$$ed off week on week and I am on the virge of quitting.

Any comments are welcome.

Thanks!
    Not to sounds mean but see the bold. None of what you posted is abnormal for someone staring out with weight training but if you thought it would only take a shot of test and a few months you read too many comic books. It takes years, even with steroids . You'll also never have the body you want of you don't work your core for the first few YEARS. Not months. I have spent well over 50k on supplements, legal ones, like vitamins and quality protein. Another several hundred thousand on food. Maybe a few thousand on steroids. See the weighted curve there? Food, supplements, roids in that order. Everything you need is on this forum. Frustration comes from unrealistic expectations. slow down.

By the way that is me in my AV. I was 135lbs at 6 feet tall 20 YEARS ago. Thin bones, concave chest, couldn't bench 95lbs once. Now I'm 226lbs as of yesterday. Slow down dude. It will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Not to sounds mean but see the bold. None of what you posted is abnormal for someone staring out with weight training but if you thought it would only take a shot of test and a few months you read too many comic books. It takes years, even with steroids. You'll also never have the body you want of you don't work your core for the first few YEARS. Not months. I have spent well over 50k on supplements, legal ones, like vitamins and quality protein. Another several hundred thousand on food. Maybe a few thousand on steroids. See the weighted curve there? Food, supplements, roids in that order. Everything you need is on this forum. Frustration comes from unrealistic expectations. slow down.
    Your telling me its normal to put on 10kg and then loose results during a cycle even though your upper calories and eat more quality food and are able to lift double the weight you previously could? Your telling me its normal to train for months with roids and quality supps and hardcore training and not even see a few mm on your arms or a slightly slimmer waist or something? Your telling me its possible to lift way more the the other dudes in the gym who have decent bodies and yet look 100x worse then them?
    I dont buy that sorry....
    The only thing that's gone up is BF% from what I see
    Last edited by dinogoesrawr; 06-09-2013 at 02:20 AM.

Your telling me its normal to put on 10kg and then loose results during a cycle even though your upper calories and eat more quality food and are able to lift double the weight you previously could? Your telling me its normal to train for months with roids and quality supps and hardcore training and not even see a few km on your arms or a slightly slimmer waist or something?
    Whatever. I didn't read this shit in a book, boy. I have been at this game for 23 years. You said you have been lifting for a few months. MONTHS. you don't even know what compounds youre stacking. Youre stubborn and obviously are waiting to hear what you already decided is appropriate on your own great mind. So be it. You have my advice and that of greater bodies and minds than mine and so far didn't look like you have taken any of it. With that I wish you luck and leave you.

Your telling me its normal to put on 10kg and then loose results during a cycle even though your upper calories and eat more quality food and are able to lift double the weight you previously could? Your telling me its normal to train for months with roids and quality supps and hardcore training and not even see a few mm on your arms or a slightly slimmer waist or something? Your telling me its possible to lift way more the the other dudes in the gym who have decent bodies and yet look 100x worse then them?
    The only thing that's gone up is BF% from what I see
    That was probably water bloat, which you subsequently lost because you have messed up your system. roids aren't magic. Get off them and train for a few years without them. I'll not be back in this thread so don't give me a witty response.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Whatever. I didn't read this shit in a book, boy. I have been at this game for 23 years. You said you have been lifting for a few months. MONTHS. you don't even know what compounds youre stacking. Youre stubborn and obviously are waiting to hear what you already decided is appropriate on your own great mind. So be it. You have my advice and that of greater bodies and minds than mine and so far didn't look like you have taken any of it. With that I wish you luck and leave you.
    Again with compounds BS? I already answered this above!!!
    I'm wanting to hear what in doing wrong not 'give it time and more time and more time and more time and even when you don't see changes just keep going blindly because it will come eventually' as we all know that's COMPLETE BS. Like I said 50 times above IM NOT LOOKING TO GET HUGE OVERNIGHT but did expect SOME changes - even tiny ones - on my body after months of juicing and training. You cannot deny this and you know this is true which is why you avoided answering the question and gave the generic speech above..

Edit: I typed this before the water bloat post above.
    In response to that - the cycle I was on was supposed to have no/little water bloat which is why my PT recommended the cycle he gave me. He's tried other cycles and says many guys have the water bloat issue which is why he doesn't recommend that cycle.
    Last edited by dinogoesrawr; 06-09-2013 at 02:34 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Ok, let's cut the BS as requested.

1. You were foolish to listen to your dealer/PT and take what he said.

2. You started this whole shebang before you had any kind of base or strength. As a result you are not strong enough to build any discernible amount of muscle, AAS or not. You still can't squat your body weight for 10 reps.

3. Your diet was awful. You ate too much. If you eat too much, AAS or not, you will gain fat.

4. You were taking no AI. You don't even know what one is. What you are experiencing now in terms of weight loss is, most likely, water loss caused reduction in estrogen levels now you have no excess test to convert.

5. How the hell do you know your testosterone levels are fine? What bloodwork have you ever had done?

6. We were conversing via PM trying to sort this mess out and hope that you come out the other end of PCT with the least damage possible. Yet you decide to come here and vent?!?!

So you know, we ALL do this because we enjoy it and like to give something back. Not one of us gets paid. Not even staff. So, I feel like I wasted time with all the PM's and plans I gave you. Thanks.

And report that fvcking imbecile of a PT to his boss. He doesn't give a shit about your health and is fvcking clueless. He is a dealer, that is his passion, not health.

Good luck, follow my plan and you'll come out of this better than if you don't.
    Flagg likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Ok, let's cut the BS as requested.

1. You were foolish to listen to your dealer/PT and take what he said.

2. You started this whole shebang before you had any kind of base or strength. As a result you are not strong enough to build any discernible amount of muscle, AAS or not. You still can't squat your body weight for 10 reps.

3. Your diet was awful. You ate too much. If you eat too much, AAS or not, you will gain fat.

4. You were taking no AI. You don't even know what one is. What you are experiencing now in terms of weight loss is, most likely, water loss caused reduction in estrogen levels now you have no excess test to convert.

5. How the hell do you know your testosterone levels are fine? What bloodwork have you ever had done?

6. We were conversing via PM trying to sort this mess out and hope that you come out the other end of PCT with the least damage possible. Yet you decide to come here and vent?!?!

So you know, we ALL do this because we enjoy it and like to give something back. Not one of us gets paid. Not even staff. So, I feel like I wasted time with all the PM's and plans I gave you. Thanks.

And report that fvcking imbecile of a PT to his boss. He doesn't give a shit about your health and is fvcking clueless. He is a dealer, that is his passion, not health.

Good luck, follow my plan and you'll come out of this better than if you don't.
    always a gentleman, BIB ;p and a right one at that. I do not believe in the crappy genetics excuse. When I find it, ill post a pic of me at 17. I used to cop that excuse too. Nothing but time, hard work, so hard.you want to puke hard, and strict eating regimen will get you the body you know.you deserve to have. If it was easy then everyone would be huge and we'd find fat chicks desirable because they stand out from the norm of fit bodies everywhere lol.

OP I do not think anything is wrong with you that can't be corrected with knowledge, application, and patience. Back in Black laid out a plan for you. He wouldn't steer you wrong. I'm sorry I got irate but 'my genetics are crap, I quit!' Just gets my extra.litre of red blood cells burning. I'm living proof that poor genetics can be turned into an asset. My skinny wrists and ankles give my limbs a cartoonish taper that is difficult for thick binged people to achieve. Poor genetics or poorly executed plan of attack to reshape yourself? Hmmm. GL.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not to chime in too much, but i've never done a cycle but i've been training on and off from the gym for years now. I gave myself a 12 week window before my holiday to get into awesome shape and I did. I went up in weight and was more muscular, and this is from just training hard and eating well.

It seems you are either not training right or not eating well. I understand your frustrations, who doesn't want to change something a person doesn't like about themselves over night, but like the others said, it seems like your training is more interested in making a quick buck.

EDIT: Reading back through the thread, you say you have increased by 10 kilos, which is a large increase! Change is gradual and the person bodybuilding is the last to notice, it's usually other people that will say "wow, you're getting bigger".

Do you have before and after pics, because maybe this sense of "not changing" is in your head? If you are 10 kilos heavier than you were 6 months ago, that extra weight HAS to have gone somewhere..

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Listen Dino-, in response to me posting you every 5 minutes I have to defend myself. When you start a thread and ask a serious Q and people start responding quickly that means you have engaged in an on going dialog. You were posting as I went back to about every 10 minutes +/- making come backs to the people standing by and trying to help you. Just because this is done via email & computer written response doesn't mean it much different then P to P or P to group. The dialog went on and on.

Suddenly you disappear WITHOUT telling anyone, we and I kept trying to keep the dialog going. It's like you didn't give a Sh!t about the time we were giving you. Rude man just rude. Would you just walk out of the room if this was in P.

Again we scan around but come quickly back to you. I've asked for the cycle or cycles and nothing even yet, just you were taking tons of crap you didn't know the names of. And in regard to getting the LONG NAME and not making a mistake, BULL$HIT. How many times do we talk and describe what we use with the entire name, Tren , not Trenboline and if you got the spelling wrong WTF you don't think we would know what you were talking about, I mean really dude. WE should know. As far as dosages you were stabbing yourself or letting someone stick a needle in your a$$ with out know how much and what it is. Really now, so BS on making sure you had it right on.

Also the machine, your computer doesn't have your light on when you have logged out, you made the mistake. But remember you had my full attention, and I was trying to get somewhere to so I could help you and you just got up no word you had enough and were leaving the OPEN & ONGOING Dialog. How dare you call me out on that one KID. AS fare as defaming you, you acted just like a troll and a know it all KID. Still did you ever come back and spell it out as I asked. Maybe, I missed it. Look at the last three or more posts and I seem to think my attitude towards you has been the same as the majority. Stick that in your syringe, I'm pissed. ...crazy mike

I may have come off mean here, but all along until you walked out on me, no notice I tried to get you an answer. I'm done with you, there is no room or place for this go on , on this forum. I apologize to the other members for taking part in keeping this thread open.
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-09-2013 at 05:49 AM.

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Anyone else get the feeling OP is just a really persistent douche-troll?

Eating food will reply to the above shortly.

Ok – I did reply to a lot of the above before but I’ll try it another way this time.

These are the only roids I have taken.

Cycle 1 (5 weeks):

Avanar 50mg (pro chem brand). 1 per day.
    Tamoxifen 20mg 1 per day.
    Testcynate 200ml 2mls a week and bold 2mls a week. 5 week cycle.
    Weight went from 75kg to 80kg (steady).
    HCG 5000ui – 2 x 50ml per week (Monday, Thursday).

New cycle (5 weeks): (3 injections of roids per week not including HCG)

Testcynate 200mg 2mls a week
    Propionate 100mg 2 mls a week
    Equibol 300mg 2mls a week
    Parabolin 75mg 2ml a week
    Mixed and taken on Monday, Thursday and Saturday.
    Weight went from 80kg to 85kg (steady).

My PT recommended (before I left him) that I don’t to the 4 roid mix and just take tren 200mg or 300mg for 5 weeks.
    I am currently following BIB’s diet/exercise programme (its been 1 week) as I am NOT with my PT anymore.

I had blood tests before/after each cycle with my doctor and was told my doctor my test levels ‘are fine’.

I posted this thread up to figure out what was wrong. If not genetics then perhaps something else is wrong. I want to fix it and get results.

Again – if you want pics – I can send you before/after but ONLY VIA PM. Please PM me if you want the pics. Perhaps ‘not changing is in my head’ sure…. But I have shown a couple of people and they agree I don’t look much different (at least not 2 cycles and 6 months of training’s worth).

Crazymike – I’m sorry if I offended you/you felt like I walked out on you but this was not my intention. I didn’t realise you wanted continuous dialog – I will be more careful when posting next time.

I'm lost. You did only 1 cycle, there was no time off, you just changed compounds. Did you have blood work in the middle of this cycle? At the very end of the 10 weeks? What were the readings because they should have alerted your Dr. What were your readings beforehand?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dinogoesrawr
    My PT recommended (before I left him) that I don't to the 4 roid mix and just take tren 200mg or 300mg for 5 weeks.
    I am currently following BIB's diet/exercise programme (its been 1 week) as I am NOT with my PT anymore.
    Good call on not doing mix of 4.

Horrible advice on tren only. Test base always. And I think I'm correct that you've done one short cycle previously? If so, you don't need to be anywhere near tren.

Good call ditching the PT.

I'm lost. You did only 1 cycle, there was no time off, you just changed compounds. Did you have blood work in the middle of this cycle? At the very end of the 10 weeks? What were the readings because they should have alerted your Dr. What were your readings beforehand?
    I paid twice - the cycle itself was only 5 weeks but instead of having a break the PT said I could just continue with another one. The second cycle has different compounds because I said the first cycle wasn't working (I was being impatient admittedly). Once we started the second cycle I felt it was way too much roids and told him to dilute it down so it would last 5 weeks not 4 as originally planned.
    I had bloodwork before/after. GP said my test levels were 'normal' (they dont give specific numbers).

I have said no to tren or any other roids and am doing PCT like you told me too.

I paid twice - the cycle itself was only 5 weeks but instead of having a break the PT said I could just continue with another one. The second cycle has different compounds because I said the first cycle wasn't working (I was being impatient admittedly). Once we started the second cycle I felt it was way too much roids and told him to dilute it down so it would last 5 weeks not 4 as originally planned.
    I had bloodwork before/after. GP said my test levels were 'normal' (they dont give specific numbers).

I have said no to tren or any other roids and am doing PCT like you told me too.
    After what? When? After 5 weeks? After 10 weeks? Either way if your levels were normal then your gear was bunk. Alternatively your Dr is an idiot and hasn't noticed ridiculously high readings unless all your test converted to estradiol which would have your estradiol extremely high!. Call them tomorrow and get your actual figures and ranges. Then post here.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok – I did reply to a lot of the above before but I’ll try it another way this time.

These are the only roids I have taken.

Cycle 1 (5 weeks):

Testcynate 200ml 2mls a week and bold 2mls a week. 5 week cycle.
    Weight went from 75kg to 80kg (steady).

New cycle (5 weeks): (3 injections of roids per week not including HCG)

Testcynate 200mg 2mls a week
    Propionate 100mg 2 mls a week
    Equibol 300mg 2mls a week
    Parabolin 75mg 2ml a week
    Mixed and taken on Monday, Thursday and Saturday.
    Weight went from 80kg to 85kg (steady).

My PT recommended (before I left him) that I don’t to the 4 roid mix and just take tren 200mg or 300mg for 5 weeks.
    I am currently following BIB’s diet/exercise programme (its been 1 week) as I am NOT with my PT anymore.

I had blood tests before/after each cycle with my doctor and was told my doctor my test levels ‘are fine’.

I posted this thread up to figure out what was wrong. If not genetics then perhaps something else is wrong. I want to fix it and get results.

Again – if you want pics – I can send you before/after but ONLY VIA PM. Please PM me if you want the pics. Perhaps ‘not changing is in my head’ sure…. But I have shown a couple of people and they agree I don’t look much different (at least not 2 cycles and 6 months of training’s worth).

Crazymike – I’m sorry if I offended you/you felt like I walked out on you but this was not my intention. I didn’t realise you wanted continuous dialog – I will be more careful when posting next time.
    Fair enough but if you have gained 10 kilos, it's got to have gone somewhere right? Try not to take offence but do you think you've gotten fatter or do you feel/look lean(ish)?

After what? When? After 5 weeks? After 10 weeks? Either way if your levels were normal then your gear was bunk. Alternatively your Dr is an idiot and hasn't noticed ridiculously high readings unless all your test converted to estradiol which would have your estradiol extremely high!. Call them tomorrow and get your actual figures and ranges. Then post here.
    Ok I will ask and post as soon as I get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Fair enough but if you have gained 10 kilos, it's got to have gone somewhere right? Try not to take offence but do you think you've gotten fatter or do you feel/look lean(ish)?
    Yup not offended - thanks for the question. I agree - must have gone somewhere. I feel fatter not more lean. I want comment on how I look as its probably 'in my eyes' (but I feel I look fatter esp around the stomach).

Can I ask, when you asked you dr for bloodwork, what was the reason you gave him?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Can I ask, when you asked you dr for bloodwork, what was the reason you gave him?
    I lied and said I was having issues performing so wanted to check if my test level was ok or not.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    So...why are you refusing to post a pic? We already assume that you look like crap, since you're a newbie and you even think so yourself, so what do you have to hide? It may help you get better advice or perspective.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Hey... we can't be all walking around, looking like Schwarzenegger

MakeEveryRepCount is offline Junior Member
    Dino, try cutting the cardio. You mentioned in another thread you're doing cardio 3x per week for half an hour. Switch some or all of those to lifting sessions and cut the rest of them. If you look like the photo you mentioned, you're a hard-gainer and the cardio isn't helping you maintain your muscle mass (especially depending on the intensity).

Quote Originally Posted by MakeEveryRepCount View Post
    Dino, try cutting the cardio. You mentioned in another thread you're doing cardio 3x per week for half an hour. Switch some or all of those to lifting sessions and cut the rest of them. If you look like the photo you mentioned, you're a hard-gainer and the cardio isn't helping you maintain your muscle mass (especially depending on the intensity).
    My last cycle I wanted to get a real hard look at the end. I wanted to see the LM I had gained. I realized I was not going to get any more size or mass for a time. It's not a liear line for me.
    So I upped my cardio on the bike after every training session even on my day off I would go in to ride the bike.
    Now I burned off a lot of fat tissue around my waist and got, and looked HARD. Same thinking for show prep, but I didn't want to loose much. It worked I lost almost no size, my fat was disappearing and so on/.
    I maintained my muscle mass and my strength was continuing to get better as well as my overall growth. Nothing lost.
    So I agree, simply put slow down with the Cardio. Save the calories for lifting. Save the energy to get more rest to grow. Eat, train, rest. You're not running a race. Build mass ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    So...why are you refusing to post a pic? We already assume that you look like crap, since you're a newbie and you even think so yourself, so what do you have to hide? It may help you get better advice or perspective.
    Too shy .... happy to PM it but don't want to post it publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeEveryRepCount View Post
    Yup I did. On the 2 months I did no/little cardio after weight training I wasn't gaining strength for some odd reason. The cardio seems to improve blood flow and helps me recover better... my body is a bit weird lol. I have experimented and 30 mins cardio after 45 mins weights seems to be optimal for me (that was the time i 'grew'). Atm i'm still gaining strength - just wanted to see 'more' on my body or get some realistic expectations or goals in place.
    The cardio is never 'fast' though e.g. running. Its just walking at a normal pace...
    I'm not active much outside of the gym e.g. don't run around/work in a job where I'm always moving, so I would say my body does 'rest' a lot.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"

Too shy .... happy to PM it but don't want to post it publicly.
    Ok, than pm me! Let see if your genes are that bad.

Also sorry for being rude in some of my posts above - I will continue eating and training hard. Just had a mental dip but I'm not going to quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    Ok, than pm me! Let see if your genes are that bad.
    PM'd

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    You gotta chill out man your pics arent bad your starting out i told you this weeks ago just train and eat well it takes time

Quote Originally Posted by bdos900 View Post
    You gotta chill out man your pics arent bad your starting out i told you this weeks ago just train and eat well it takes time
    Yup I am

Yup I am
    Good to hear keep a log of what you eat and how you train thats the best way to get our opinions and help you critique it so you can get the results your after

Good to hear keep a log of what you eat and how you train thats the best way to get our opinions and help you critique it so you can get the results your after
    Yup am keeping a log, before/after pics and stats also.

Yup am keeping a log, before/after pics and stats also.
    Posting on here or you have a note book i know you not comfortable with posting pics but atleat post your diet and training

Hey Dino, If you post your pic you will get many posts with advice. It's always good to get the majority's help. Also listen when I started in 1981 I was 30 yrs. old and weighed 135 lbs. Just skinny as a rail. The best bodybuilders and the knowlegable will never make fun, never laugh. We ALL started some where and some of us made stupid mistakes.
    Please PM me the photo's. …crazy mike
    “Oldest Juicer on the Forum”

Posting on here or you have a note book i know you not comfortable with posting pics but atleat post your diet and training
    I posted a diet and training - a link is on another post lol

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Hey Dino, If you post your pic you will get many posts with advice. It's always good to get the majority's help. Also listen when I started in 1981 I was 30 yrs. old and weighed 135 lbs. Just skinny as a rail. The best bodybuilders and the knowlegable will never make fun, never laugh. We ALL started some where and some of us made stupid mistakes.
    Please PM me the photo's. …crazy mike
    “Oldest Juicer on the Forum”
    I know no one will make fun - I just don't feel comfortable putting up pics just yet. When my body is nicer I will put before/after. But atm I don't want to ... :S
    PM'd the pics.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information