Malhadasso is offline New Member

First Cycle help

Hi Guys!

Im new here and need some help/advice.
    Im 49 years old and recently returned to work out. I used to train hard but I stopped for a feel years. Returned some months a go and I am in my first cycle.
    Im using Test E (1cc Monday/1cc Thursday).
    Im taking Dbol 10mg pills (took 2 a day first and second week, now on third week I am taking 3/day).
    I started with 153.5 pounds (Im 5.9') and now I have 166.5 pounds) So I gain 13 pounds in almost 3 weeks.
    I wanna gain more 15 pounds at least and then see if I gonna do a cutting cycle or rest a month and start a new one.
    I had no side effects so far. Just feel my nipples a little sensible part of the day. But this is very light.
    I got 98 pills at the beginning (dbol 10mg) and 10cc of test e.
    My friend who is helping me told me to take it for 4 weeks (both) but I am not sure that this is the ideal. I think I need more test e to keep it for at least 6 or 8 weeks.
    He told me that considering that this is my first cycle I don't need to do TPC.
    I'd like to know your opinion because I am not sure if he is right. Im having very little water retention so far.
    Thanks for any help.

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Malhadasso View Post
    Hi Guys!

Im new here and need some help/advice.
    Im 49 years old and recently returned to work out. I used to train hard but I stopped for a feel years. Returned some months a go and I am in my first cycle.
    Im using Test E (1cc Monday/1cc Thursday).
    Im taking Dbol 10mg pills (took 2 a day first and second week, now on third week I am taking 3/day).
    I started with 153.5 pounds (Im 5.9') and now I have 166.5 pounds) So I gain 13 pounds in almost 3 weeks.
    I wanna gain more 15 pounds at least and then see if I gonna do a cutting cycle or rest a month and start a new one.
    I had no side effects so far. Just feel my nipples a little sensible part of the day. But this is very light.
    I got 98 pills at the beginning (dbol 10mg) and 10cc of test e.
    My friend who is helping me told me to take it for 4 weeks (both) but I am not sure that this is the ideal. I think I need more test e to keep it for at least 6 or 8 weeks.
    He told me that considering that this is my first cycle I don't need to do TPC.
    I'd like to know your opinion because I am not sure if he is right. Im having very little water retention so far.
    Thanks for any help.
    Oh boy. Yes sir you need a little guidance I see. First off you need to get an AI. This will help from your nipples getting sensitive, E2 getting high, gyno, and water retention. 2nd, I would advise HCG to keep your nuts from shriviling into tiny prunes and make it easier to recover your HPTA when going off cycle. 3rd, yes you need to PCT (not TPC) after EVERY cycle unless you are bridging. 4th, tell us your mg usage. CC tells me nothing. I don't know what your gear is based at. 5th, Test E is a long ester and should be run IMO bare minimum 10 weeks and even better 12+.

Do some research on AI, HCG, SERMs, PCT, etc. It is in all the threads and stickies here. Keep asking questions. GL

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Dont listen to your friend he dont know nothing.Cycling after only lifting for a few months is asking for trouble.Your muscles will get stronger faster than your tendons ligaments.So you risk doing damage to them lifting the heavier weights.And to be honest you are under weight.And unless you learn how to eat.You will lose anything you gain.You are gaining water weight off the Dbol .You will lose it soon after you quit it.And test E needs to be run 109 to 12 weeks.Hell it takes 4 to 5 weeks to kick in.Bottom line you should quit your cycle.And lift natural for a couple of years to build a base and strengtn your tendons and such.But it up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    Oh boy. Yes sir you need a little guidance I see. First off you need to get an AI. This will help from your nipples getting sensitive, E2 getting high, gyno, and water retention. 2nd, I would advise HCG to keep your nuts from shriviling into tiny prunes and make it easier to recover your HPTA when going off cycle. 3rd, yes you need to PCT (not TPC) after EVERY cycle unless you are bridging. 4th, tell us your mg usage. CC tells me nothing. I don't know what your gear is based at. 5th, Test E is a long ester and should be run IMO bare minimum 10 weeks and even better 12+.

Do some research on AI, HCG, SERMs, PCT, etc. It is in all the threads and stickies here. Keep asking questions. GL
    Thanks for your answer. Im taking Test E 400mg. 2x/week. What means "AI"? If I am not satisfied with the results of my first cycle when it ends, is secure to do a bridge? What is the best way to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Dont listen to your friend he dont know nothing.Cycling after only lifting for a few months is asking for trouble.Your muscles will get stronger faster than your tendons ligaments.So you risk doing damage to them lifting the heavier weights.And to be honest you are under weight.And unless you learn how to eat.You will lose anything you gain.You are gaining water weight off the Dbol.You will lose it soon after you quit it.And test E needs to be run 109 to 12 weeks.Hell it takes 4 to 5 weeks to kick in.Bottom line you should quit your cycle.And lift natural for a couple of years to build a base and strengtn your tendons and such.But it up to you.
    Thanks for your answer songdog. I praticed different sports all my life. I trained specific lifting for long time. so i believe
    that my body (tendons and other parts) are used to the increasing of weight/work. I learned how to eat long time a go. Remember that i am 49 and an ex athlete. I am not inclined to quit the cycle and wait 2 more years. Considering all this information i gave, what do you suggest to me to keep muscle mass after the cycle ends. Best regards!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    So what is this test does at at if it's 200-250 your ginna need more and an AI for estrogen control. Hcg for your boys and pct for afterward.
    I'm an over 50 guy here and yes you need to watch your muscle to tendon strength. Been around this a long time can't tell you how many bicep tears I've seen with older men.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Malhadasso View Post
    Thanks for your answer songdog. I praticed different sports all my life. I trained specific lifting for long time. so i believe
    that my body (tendons and other parts) are used to the increasing of weight/work. I learned how to eat long time a go. Remember that i am 49 and an ex athlete. I am not inclined to quit the cycle and wait 2 more years. Considering all this information i gave, what do you suggest to me to keep muscle mass after the cycle ends. Best regards!
    Hit the diet section and post your diet with macros and tell them your goals.Lets say you weight 150lbs and you cycle up to 180.You got to eat like a 180lb guy or you will lose it.Bottom line FEED the new muscle.Good luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    So what is this test does at at if it's 200-250 your ginna need more and an AI for estrogen control. Hcg for your boys and pct for afterward.
    I'm an over 50 guy here and yes you need to watch your muscle to tendon strength. Been around this a long time can't tell you how many bicep tears I've seen with older men.
    Tks fitbold but im not familiar with the terms. 200-250 of what? Whats ginna? AI?
    I understood and gonna go slow with the weights to prevent problems with my tendons.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Hit the diet section and post your diet with macros and tell them your goals.Lets say you weight 150lbs and you cycle up to 180.You got to eat like a 180lb guy or you will lose it.Bottom line FEED the new muscle.Good luck bro!
    Thanks Songdog! I will do it.

Thread Information