Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 2 Post By OnTheSauce
  • 1 Post By OnTheSauce
  • 1 Post By OnTheSauce

Thread: not eating enough possibly?

jokr is offline Associate Member

not eating enough possibly?

assumed all my calories/nutrients were perfect, eating over 4k a day and LOADING on the protein.

im on a dbol /deca /test c cycle and im just curious if i should be eating more. ive already gained 10.5 pounds in 3 1/2 weeks but my body fat has dropped over a %. im happy with what ive gained but is there a possibility of more than almost 11 pounds in under a month if i eat enough to just retain my bf%? can add a good 500-1000 cal more a day if it will mean more muscle

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You will not gain 11lbs of lean muscle in a month. It takes time even with steroids . Post your nutrition with macros in the nutrition forum to solicit input from knowledgable members here.
    songdog likes this.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jokr View Post
    assumed all my calories/nutrients were perfect, eating over 4k a day and LOADING on the protein.

im on a dbol/deca/test c cycle and im just curious if i should be eating more. ive already gained 10.5 pounds in 3 1/2 weeks but my body fat has dropped over a %. im happy with what ive gained but is there a possibility of more than almost 11 pounds in under a month if i eat enough to just retain my bf%? can add a good 500-1000 cal more a day if it will mean more muscle
    Whats your height, weight, age, cycle experience, training experience, TDEE?

4000 calories a day is usually enough to bulk even the biggest of guys slightly. As you've only said "loading in the protein" I guess you have no idea what your macros really are, or really how much you're eating. You've gained 10.5lbs in 3.5 weeks... thats a gain of 3lbs a week, which, assuming youre using an AI, would put you approximately 1500 calories over maintenance.

I would suggest heading to the nutrition section and posting a full diet for us to look at. In the mean time, are you using an AI or HCG ?

Edit** As Muscle said, you will not have gained 11lbs and lost bodyfat.

AlinSR is offline new member
    It sounds like your getting phenomenal results, why change a thing.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    I eat 4000 and wont gain s***. Stupid ectomorph. But I can also eat 6000 with sodas and pizza and not gain any fat. Wish it was easier to grow. Grass always greener on other side right
    Java Man and BBJT200 like this.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    I eat 4000 and wont gain s***. Stupid ectomorph. But I can also eat 6000 with sodas and pizza and not gain any fat. Wish it was easier to grow. Grass always greener on other side right
    I'd kill to be able to eat pizza and soda. I merely look at them and get fatter...

Fvck you!

Quote Originally Posted by BBJT200 View Post
    I'd kill to be able to eat pizza and soda. I merely look at them and get fatter...
    Im the same, I just gained a pound by thinking of Pizza...I wish gaining was my problem, I suppose I'll find it easier when It comes to lean bulking! *crosses fingers*

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    LOL

It kinda sucks force feeding yourself all day everyday
    Java Man likes this.

It kinda sucks force feeding yourself all day everyday
    I wish that were my problem! The only force feeding I am going to do is my next cheat day, which will involve a large stuffed crust pepperoni pizza, with sides. As much as I love my chicken and vegetables, theres nothing quite like the satisfaction of eating a 3800calorie pizza (180 protein / 400 carb / 160 fat)

My typical cheat meal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails not eating enough possibly?-forumrunner_20130606_101057.jpg  
    Java Man likes this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    My typical cheat meal
    I just gained 2 lbs looking at the picture.

I love cinnastix

jokr is offline Associate Member
    300-350 protein. 400-500g carbs. 4000 calories. im 5'9'' 194 lbs 12.2% body fat. 25 years old. and started my cycles stupidly a bit young. 4th true cycle. and im not complaining about my gains just curious if i can add more. my metabolism is amazing, if i eat normally and dont excersize i lose a ton of fat (and muscle) quickly... so even in my off cycle i need over 3000 a day to maintain

truckin001 is offline Junior Member
    Damn that looks good

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Fvck you!

Im the same, I just gained a pound by thinking of Pizza...I wish gaining was my problem, I suppose I'll find it easier when It comes to lean bulking! *crosses fingers*
    Lol. This cracked me up! I'm the same way, as long as I'm working out... That changed when I took that 10yr break

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    My typical cheat meal
    hahaha!

Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588
    My typical cheat meal
    I can relate

Thread Information