Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 78
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: I'm 18 and excited about my first cycle! Tell me why i shouldn't use steroids.

  1. #1
    RyanDillon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    37

    I'm 18 and excited about my first cycle! Tell me why i shouldn't use steroids.

    Hey Guys!!!

    Stats:
    18 Years Old
    5ft 10
    180lbs
    Around 20% bf

    I have a strong passion towards bodybuilding and im not talking a fun sociable workout now and again. I take this very seriously.I train hard 5/6 days a week around 2 hours per session maybe abit less some days. My nutrition is also on point. i eat 3000kcals per day but i wont bore you with all that, i can go to a nutrition forum for that basically what im saying is i have a good understanding for the requirements to build muscle and have done sucessfully.

    So i plan to become a competitive bodybuilder and i will be using AAS. Im excited to start using them and im eager to see what effect it has on my body. also im not some stupid kid that thinks they are magic and will make me huge over night i know they are and addition to a solid training routine and diet plan.

    Anyway with all that said i want you to tell me why i shouldn't take steroids ?

    Cheers Guys!

  2. #2
    MArz123 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    106
    You came to the wrong forum...they are goin to tear you apart ..because u are so young.

  3. #3
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bulkville
    Posts
    5,568
    I dont know much about roids yet...but yes are too young, your test is probably the highest it will be at your age ever and still developing, and besides you need to cut some bf, how long have you been training

  4. #4
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by MArz123 View Post
    You came to the wrong forum...they are goin to tear you apart ..because u are so young.
    I don't know where you got that idea.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  5. #5
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    This is stupid to respond to. The young and stupid, ignorant. The reasons you can read about and it's the long haul kid. I will refrain from telling you anything because you will not listen, your mind is made up and you're just being a wise guy. Stick around and you might learn, read the sticky's. Good luck, that's it. ...crazy mike

  6. #6
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanDillon View Post
    Hey Guys!!!

    Stats:
    18 Years Old
    5ft 10
    180lbs
    Around 20% bf

    I have a strong passion towards bodybuilding and im not talking a fun sociable workout now and again. I take this very seriously.I train hard 5/6 days a week around 2 hours per session maybe abit less some days. My nutrition is also on point. i eat 3000kcals per day but i wont bore you with all that, i can go to a nutrition forum for that basically what im saying is i have a good understanding for the requirements to build muscle and have done sucessfully.

    So i plan to become a competitive bodybuilder and i will be using AAS. Im excited to start using them and im eager to see what effect it has on my body. also im not some stupid kid that thinks they are magic and will make me huge over night i know they are and addition to a solid training routine and diet plan.

    Anyway with all that said i want you to tell me why i shouldn't take steroids ?

    Cheers Guys!
    Hey man. It's not about all that. It's really about the natural testosterone levels that you possess at the moment. You really need to take advantage of it. It's not that hard. I thought my diet was perfect, until I visited the nutrition section and they pointed out a few things I needed to adjust. After that I was rockin and rolling.

    Aside from age, you need to bring that BF% down. Cycling now will only lead to amplified side effects, a rough road to E2 management and very little if any visible results.

    Best of luck to you.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  7. #7
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    22,800
    Troll setting you guys up......
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  8. #8
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    .....
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  9. #9
    RyanDillon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    37
    Ok by young you mean i have and under developed HTPA and my hormones are imbalanced therefore steroids could potentially be very dangerous for me?

    In Bodybuilding people always say find what works for you because everyone is different, but when it comes to steroids every single person under 20 cannot possibly touch steroids because we are all the same and aren't developed enough. not to mention the fact that it doesnt matter how much research we do we still know nothing. nevertheless i know you are just trying to keep teenagers safe and stop stupid kids taking steroids to get big when they know nothing.

    I just think teenagers should be shown a little more respect on the subject because not all of us are stupid and know nothing.

    If you would like to hear my reasons why i think im ready for AAS feel free to ask.

  10. #10
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanDillon View Post
    Ok by young you mean i have and under developed HTPA and my hormones are imbalanced therefore steroids could potentially be very dangerous for me?

    In Bodybuilding people always say find what works for you because everyone is different, but when it comes to steroids every single person under 20 cannot possibly touch steroids because we are all the same and aren't developed enough. not to mention the fact that it doesnt matter how much research we do we still know nothing. nevertheless i know you are just trying to keep teenagers safe and stop stupid kids taking steroids to get big when they know nothing.

    I just think teenagers should be shown a little more respect on the subject because not all of us are stupid and know nothing.

    If you would like to hear my reasons why i think im ready for AAS feel free to ask.
    Alright. Well you need to get your BF down considerably before you cycle anyway. What's your reasoning for being ready?
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  11. #11
    RyanDillon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    37
    Hey BG im not a troll haha sorry if im coming across as one but im genuinely looking for some advice from you guys, any input would be great thanks!

  12. #12
    RyanDillon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    37
    I was a really early developer, i was around 10 when puberty first occured, i want to the doctor to get my test levels checked and he told me a good indicator was how much facial hair someone had and ive been able to grow a full blown beard since i was 12. My vocal chords broke when i was 12 and ive had body hair for body hair for as long as i can remember, i was actually called a freak in school by how much i had developed before anyone else, so basically i feel ive matured and developed enough. also when im compared to other 19/20 year olds i look alot older so going by my past i would say my body is ready but i still dont know for sure thats the reason im on here. thank you for your help so far

  13. #13
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanDillon View Post
    I was a really early developer, i was around 10 when puberty first occured, i want to the doctor to get my test levels checked and he told me a good indicator was how much facial hair someone had and ive been able to grow a full blown beard since i was 12. My vocal chords broke when i was 12 and ive had body hair for body hair for as long as i can remember, i was actually called a freak in school by how much i had developed before anyone else, so basically i feel ive matured and developed enough. also when im compared to other 19/20 year olds i look alot older so going by my past i would say my body is ready but i still dont know for sure thats the reason im on here. thank you for your help so far
    So no X-rays? None of the above mentioned are signs indicating full development.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  14. #14
    RyanDillon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    37
    Ive never had a full body X-Ray but i recently had a wrist X-ray must have been about a year ago and the doctors where actually surprised at the fracture, it wasnt a fracture but i cant remember the name they said but they were surprised because my bones were fully grown, also ive been 5ft 8 for about 5 maybe 6 years now.

    by the way im not battling my way through with excuses of why i should take steroids im just giving you as much info as i can so you can make an informed opinion on what i should do because believe it or not i do value my health more than muscle haha!

  15. #15
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanDillon View Post
    Ive never had a full body X-Ray but i recently had a wrist X-ray must have been about a year ago and the doctors where actually surprised at the fracture, it wasnt a fracture but i cant remember the name they said but they were surprised because my bones were fully grown, also ive been 5ft 8 for about 5 maybe 6 years now.

    by the way im not battling my way through with excuses of why i should take steroids im just giving you as much info as i can so you can make an informed opinion on what i should do because believe it or not i do value my health more than muscle haha!
    This would have been the most crucial piece of information to provide, but it seems it didn't come up until I asked. What indication did your Xray show exactly that you're fully developed. Surely you would know the specialists exact verbiage considering your research and interest in finding out you're developed.

    Please understand I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but I'm incredibly skeptical as you might literally be one of a kind.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  16. #16
    lstbred's Avatar
    lstbred is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    1,054
    If all that you say is true, why do you need for the people of this forum to "tell me why i shouldn't take steroids ?" you've been a member for several months, you've prob seen and researched a ton, so why? you know why.
    austinite likes this.

  17. #17
    RyanDillon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    37
    Yes i fully understand and i greatly appreciate your help. When i went to the hospital and explained ive injured my wrist, he felt it and asked what parts were sore etc. he couldn't diagnose what the problem was then sent me for an X-Ray and he then told me i had a near impossible injury that he hadnt seen before. He told me i had a fracture that can only happen in young children but my bones are fully grown and he couldnt explain how this had happened. i can only think that its because ive broken my wrist before which has left them weakened?

    but yeah im remained the same height for years and according to the doctor my bones were fully grown way back then.

  18. #18
    RyanDillon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    37
    Hey, Istbred, Yes i do know why young teens in general shouldn't take steroids but im asking about ME personally, giving other users my personal details and backround info and letting them come up with an informed opinion on whether im ready

  19. #19
    Live for the PUMP's Avatar
    Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    West Coast Desert Rat
    Posts
    1,686
    Think of the life in front of you... Ok your 18. You have all of your 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s, to lift at a professional competitive level. Why shut down your natural test production when it is at its highest it will EVER be for the next 4-7 years??

    When I was 18 I thought I knew for sure I wanted a certain tattoo. Well not too many years later I had laser surgery to remove it. Hence your mind is still very young. Believe it or not you will change, your thought process will change, things that are important now may not be important later, so on and so on.

    In other words you don't want to be 35 saying damn I have to use so much juice to maintain this muscle... Just wish I would of used my natty test a little longer. This would probably be a mild regret..

  20. #20
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanDillon View Post
    Yes i fully understand and i greatly appreciate your help. When i went to the hospital and explained ive injured my wrist, he felt it and asked what parts were sore etc. he couldn't diagnose what the problem was then sent me for an X-Ray and he then told me i had a near impossible injury that he hadnt seen before. He told me i had a fracture that can only happen in young children but my bones are fully grown and he couldnt explain how this had happened. i can only think that its because ive broken my wrist before which has left them weakened?

    but yeah im remained the same height for years and according to the doctor my bones were fully grown way back then.
    Naa. You need to have proper Xrays done and look for Epiphyseal line or plate. An ER doc is not going to do this for you.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  21. #21
    pitchindude's Avatar
    pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanDillon

    I just think teenagers should be shown a little more respect on the subject because not all of us are stupid and know nothing.

    If that's the case, you not being stupid and knowing nothing, than why are you so ready to jump into ************* at 18?

  22. #22
    RyanDillon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    37
    Very good info, definitely something to consider thanks man!

  23. #23
    RyanDillon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Naa. You need to have proper Xrays done and look for Epiphyseal line or plate. An ER doc is not going to do this for you.
    oh right i see, never had this done just your normal basic x-rays

  24. #24
    Far from massive's Avatar
    Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    No Sources Given
    Posts
    5,387
    Have not read all the replies so forgive me if I am redundant,

    However, my take on AAS use by anyone under 25 is simple.

    Are you realistically in a position where AAS use might make the difference in being able to put food on your families plate for the next decade? What I mean by this is are you truly in a position to become a professional athlete of any type where the use of AAS may allow you to achieve financial security? Most sports are one shot deals where if you only get one chance and the window of opportunity is 5-10 max, so if this all describes you and you are aware of all the dangers to the HPTA etc and think that the risks are worth the benefits then who the hell am I or anyone else to tell you not to do it?

    Same goes for breathing paint in a bodyshop or chancing getting shot as a soldier or police officer. Many jobs come with serious risks to ones health.

    However if you are not in that position then its easy to see that risking your long term health for reasons of vanity etc. is just absurd.

    Now on to your case, you say you train and eat and lift on point and have been doing so for some time and are going to compete in bodybuilding....yet you say you are 20% BF....WTF you clearly are delusional and really need to snap some photos of yourself and write down your stats and then lay them side by side to photos and stats of any professional drug free BB and then seriously try to rationalize why you would do something so irresponsible.
    austinite likes this.

  25. #25
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanDillon
    Hey Guys!!!

    Stats:
    18 Years Old
    5ft 10
    180lbs
    Around 20% bf

    I have a strong passion towards bodybuilding and im not talking a fun sociable workout now and again. I take this very seriously.I train hard 5/6 days a week around 2 hours per session maybe abit less some days. My nutrition is also on point. i eat 3000kcals per day but i wont bore you with all that, i can go to a nutrition forum for that basically what im saying is i have a good understanding for the requirements to build muscle and have done sucessfully.

    So i plan to become a competitive bodybuilder and i will be using AAS. Im excited to start using them and im eager to see what effect it has on my body. also im not some stupid kid that thinks they are magic and will make me huge over night i know they are and addition to a solid training routine and diet plan.

    Anyway with all that said i want you to tell me why i shouldn't take steroids ?

    Cheers Guys!
    Bf% is high. Scary sides could happen.

  26. #26
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    In my opinion since you know the risks and have read all about them, I will tell you about your decision making. AS Live F T Pump said you might very well change your mind. You are still a kid by all respect. I don't care how mature you've been here for 18 quick years and how you feel now with many things and what you want to do in your life might change as a little boy who wants to be a fireman.
    When I was 18 I thought I didn't ever want to get married, I just wanted to bang everything in site. That changed 3 years later. I also never wanted kids. When I was going to marry, I had to make a decision, my wife to be (and still 34 yrs.) had a little 3 yr. old girl. Well I married. Two years later I still didn't want kids. Cathy got pregnant on birth control. So what to do, the right thing and here is Michael JR. , then two years again with BC came Brandy, The best thing that ever happened in my life. I love my kids and they (when young) were a blast. So much love etc..
    Now when I was young I said NO HEROIN never, well that changed and so on.
    Get a grip man look to the future for your own sake.
    Now here's the best reason. At your age if you do cycle, the gains that remain I say you could have made without the risk of your endo system. You are in the right time in your life to gain and KEEP what you gain, with the proper diet, wkout routine, and rest. ...crazy mike
    Live for the PUMP likes this.

  27. #27
    RyanDillon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    Have not read all the replies so forgive me if I am redundant,

    However, my take on AAS use by anyone under 25 is simple.

    Are you realistically in a position where AAS use might make the difference in being able to put food on your families plate for the next decade? What I mean by this is are you truly in a position to become a professional athlete of any type where the use of AAS may allow you to achieve financial security? Most sports are one shot deals where if you only get one chance and the window of opportunity is 5-10 max, so if this all describes you and you are aware of all the dangers to the HPTA etc and think that the risks are worth the benefits then who the hell am I or anyone else to tell you not to do it?

    Same goes for breathing paint in a bodyshop or chancing getting shot as a soldier or police officer. Many jobs come with serious risks to ones health.

    However if you are not in that position then its easy to see that risking your long term health for reasons of vanity etc. is just absurd.

    Now on to your case, you say you train and eat and lift on point and have been doing so for some time and are going to compete in bodybuilding....yet you say you are 20% BF....WTF you clearly are delusional and really need to snap some photos of yourself and write down your stats and then lay them side by side to photos and stats of any professional drug free BB and then seriously try to rationalize why you would do something so irresponsible.
    Thank you for your response Far From Massive. i totally agree with you on the fact that AAS should only be used if its going to be used to further a career or help financially

    in regards to your last paragraph i am nowhere near the level of natural bodybuilders i am even years away from my natty potential and i say my body fat is 20% but thats used one of the electronic standing machines that you grip the sides which are very unaccurate, also this is while bulking and retaining water. im roughly the same size as your avi just carrying a bit more fat

  28. #28
    RyanDillon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    In my opinion since you know the risks and have read all about them, I will tell you about your decision making. AS Live F T Pump said you might very well change your mind. You are still a kid by all respect. I don't care how mature you've been here for 18 quick years and how you feel now with many things and what you want to do in your life might change as a little boy who wants to be a fireman.
    When I was 18 I thought I didn't ever want to get married, I just wanted to bang everything in site. That changed 3 years later. I also never wanted kids. When I was going to marry, I had to make a decision, my wife to be (and still 34 yrs.) had a little 3 yr. old girl. Well I married. Two years later I still didn't want kids. Cathy got pregnant on birth control. So what to do, the right thing and here is Michael JR. , then two years again with BC came Brandy, The best thing that ever happened in my life. I love my kids and they (when young) were a blast. So much love etc..
    Now when I was young I said NO HEROIN never, well that changed and so on.
    Get a grip man look to the future for your own sake.
    Now here's the best reason. At your age if you do cycle, the gains that remain I say you could have made without the risk of your endo system. You are in the right time in your life to gain and KEEP what you gain, with the proper diet, wkout routine, and rest. ...crazy mike
    Congrats on all your accomplishments in life mike! yeah i know what your saying and i know myself i cant have my mind made up at 18, i still have a ton of things to see and experience and something i like today i wont like tomorrow, like anyone over the years thinga have came and gone hobbies have changed but the one thing that has remained is the gym, do you know im that addicted that after 2 days of not going i feel like im falling apart haha sounds cray but its true also my day doesnt feel complete if i dont hit the gym

  29. #29
    RescuesPitbulls's Avatar
    RescuesPitbulls is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanDillon View Post
    Hey Guys!!!

    Stats:
    18 Years Old
    5ft 10
    180lbs
    Around 20% bf

    I have a strong passion towards bodybuilding and im not talking a fun sociable workout now and again. I take this very seriously.I train hard 5/6 days a week around 2 hours per session maybe abit less some days. My nutrition is also on point. i eat 3000kcals per day but i wont bore you with all that, i can go to a nutrition forum for that basically what im saying is i have a good understanding for the requirements to build muscle and have done sucessfully.

    So i plan to become a competitive bodybuilder and i will be using AAS. Im excited to start using them and im eager to see what effect it has on my body. also im not some stupid kid that thinks they are magic and will make me huge over night i know they are and addition to a solid training routine and diet plan.

    Anyway with all that said i want you to tell me why i shouldn't take steroids ?

    Cheers Guys!
    Why shouldn't you ? I'm 22 Natural. 5'6 176lbs 13% body fat. You're 5'10 180lbs 20% bodyfat. That is why. If you think AAS is a one way ticket to to becoming an IFBB Pro you have a lot to learn my friend.

    Look at all the top 5 Amateurs since '05. Does Trey Brewer ring a bell? Stop looking for an easy way out, learn about nutrition which you obviously don't have a good understanding as your sitting at 20% body fat & take a few more years to build a base. When i was 18 i was a linebacker in high school & i was bench pressing 275lbs & deadlifting 400+lbs. Not trying to sound like a cocky jerk but just trying to show you still have a lot of growth to come by man...

  30. #30
    ironbeck's Avatar
    ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,514
    Blog Entries
    1
    Is administration responsible for starting theses lame ass educational threads? Or just ppl from other forum or this one seeking attention.....get a life!

  31. #31
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Oh, Ryan another few changes. I was competitive pistol bull's-eye shotter, just before getting into the Master's or shooting for it, (no pun) I quite and started water skiing on a competitive level, when I was going national and working towards the open division I quit for bodybuilding. After owning a gym, competing in middle weight, I became a bigger, more intense drug and alcohol addict and didn't give a sh!t about anything. You think you know now at 18...get real if you are mature you will realize this too could pass and quick. But what you read about what steroids can do to the young, this will not go away. Like Russian roulette, why take the chance because if it happens to you, there is no turning back. ...crazy mike

  32. #32
    RyanDillon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    37
    Your natural yet your posting on a steroid form, find that hard to believe but okay. looking for an easy way out? do you know how hard i train? who said i even want a 'way out' im going nowhere. also i do have a good understanding of nutrition by no means do i know it all but i know what has to be done to build muscle. my bodyfat was done on one of the standing grip machines, highly inaccurate and in my stats i put 5'10 thats a mistake im actually 5'8

  33. #33
    RescuesPitbulls's Avatar
    RescuesPitbulls is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanDillon View Post
    Your natural yet your posting on a steroid form, find that hard to believe but okay. looking for an easy way out? do you know how hard i train? who said i even want a 'way out' im going nowhere. also i do have a good understanding of nutrition by no means do i know it all but i know what has to be done to build muscle. my bodyfat was done on one of the standing grip machines, highly inaccurate and in my stats i put 5'10 thats a mistake im actually 5'8
    I post in the supplement & nutrition forum only. Check my stats. Good luck with your IFBB goals of 2013!

  34. #34
    pitchindude's Avatar
    pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanDillon
    Your natural yet your posting on a steroid form, find that hard to believe but okay.
    So people can't be natural and post around here? Well I guess I gotta go then, sheesh!

  35. #35
    RyanDillon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    37
    to think all i wanted was some advice :/

  36. #36
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanDillon View Post
    to think all i wanted was some advice :/
    That's what I gave you. Thank you. ...cm

  37. #37
    RyanDillon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    37
    its weird how steroids are really really bad and smoking and drinking is fine yet the latter 2 are alot more dangerous

  38. #38
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bulkville
    Posts
    5,568
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanDillon View Post
    Your natural yet your posting on a steroid form, find that hard to believe but okay. looking for an easy way out? do you know how hard i train? who said i even want a 'way out' im going nowhere. also i do have a good understanding of nutrition by no means do i know it all but i know what has to be done to build muscle. my bodyfat was done on one of the standing grip machines, highly inaccurate and in my stats i put 5'10 thats a mistake im actually 5'8
    I dont know how hard you train but im willing to bet its not harder than me or just about anyone else here that is halfway serious if your saying your bf is 20 or more for that matter. And how the hell did you shrink 2 inches??? I would like to see some pics of your progress and some measurements wouldnt hurt either.

  39. #39
    Live for the PUMP's Avatar
    Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    West Coast Desert Rat
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanDillon View Post
    to think all i wanted was some advice :/
    Yes I took the time to give you my advice too. Was it not good enough? It sounds now that you are like most of the kids that post in here..you just want us to tell you its ok to do steroids . Well TS.

  40. #40
    Live for the PUMP's Avatar
    Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    West Coast Desert Rat
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanDillon View Post
    its weird how steroids are really really bad and smoking and drinking is fine yet the latter 2 are alot more dangerous
    Who told you drinking is bad for you?? I would punch that Fvcker in the face!

    Everything in moderation my friend.
    thehor likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •