ArmWrestler Dude is offline New Member

Looking Towards The Future...

Been having great success with my current cycle of test cypionate only, 500mg per week. After PCT, I plan to go with cypionate again, and want to kick start with an oral this time. I chose anadrol 50. Yeah, yeah - I know. It can be harsh. I have yet to find anywhere near conclusive agreements on what to run for gyno prevention along side it, other than letro which from what I understand works against some of anadrols benefits (lubed joints, water retention, etc). I also read that even though drol doesn't aromatize, it directly effects gyno. Advice would be greatly appreciated.

I apologize if this topic has been beaten to death already.

32 year old male
    6'2
    205 pounds
    14% - 15% BF

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    letro?

pretty harsh mate. I'd suggest a rethink. I've ordered up my letro from AR-R , well, two years ago, and never opened it.

I think letro is the last step in the process for removing gyno, before surgery. I've never experienced gyno, so only parroting information at this point...

sorry - i didn't mean i was planning on running letro with the cycle, just that it seems to be one of the only conclusive products to fight gyno across the spectrum of anabolics (i know nothing is truly conclusive). there seems to be a lot of serm vs ai in regards to anadrol 50, which is why i'm confused.

ok. keep the letro like I have as an insurance policy

but run an AI while on cycle, and that can help reduce the risk of gyno in the first place.

thanks for your feedback, sir. i understand the need for ai, just wasn't sure of the effectiveness of using an ai on anadrol 50 specifically, given that anadrol supposedly doesn't aromatize into estrogen, but rather does it through some sort of magic that nobody truly understands. in that sense, how do you combat high estrogen from a product that an aromatize inhibitor theoretically doesn't attack? would nolva be a better choice in this particular case? thanks again, times roman.

yes, but the testosterone DOES aromatize into estradiol, which is the reason for the AI

agreed. i was only referring to the anadrol 50, though. that's what i was getting confused over. i have liquidex for the cypionate .

Thread Information