Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Need help

  1. #1
    booSTIn is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    147

    Need help

    I posted a thread in the fake steroid area of the forum titled, "cz pharma?" But no one seems to wanna help so my question is does anyone know of any good labs with a fast turn around that I can send my gear to be tested if it is real or fake. Gear is sus 250, anavar , and dbol . Thanks

  2. #2
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    good question.

    I'm not aware of any lab that would be willing to take possession of a class 3 controlled drug, possession of which is quite often a felony, from a non law enforcement type individual such as yourself.

    There are ways of achieving your goal, such as knowing someone with a spectrometer, or knowing someone that works in a lab.

    I may be wrong, so if I am, someone will correct me.

    Additionally, what you seek is cost prohibitive. Means the cost off the test exceeds the cost of the gear

  3. #3
    booSTIn is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    147
    I know of at least one company/lab that does test i just forget what it's called. I found it researching in one of the forums, and if I remember correctly the guy said it only cost like $100

  4. #4
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,532
    When you find out let us know.

  5. #5
    booSTIn is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    147
    Okay got some info. Few labs out there test your gear but its more than I said. One company in Canada wants $300 per sample and another wants 100. Here's a pic of the sus. Something weird is its spelled "sustenon" however the label seems legit the way it covers the bottle and the vials were all sealed pretty good. But I can't find the companies website anywhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help-image-3551898041.jpg  

  6. #6
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by booSTIn View Post
    Okay got some info. Few labs out there test your gear but its more than I said. One company in Canada wants $300 per sample and another wants 100. Here's a pic of the sus. Something weird is its spelled "sustenon" however the label seems legit the way it covers the bottle and the vials were all sealed pretty good. But I can't find the companies website anywhere.
    Damn! I'd be concerned that testing center is really just a front for law enforcement. you send em your shit and someone from DEA comes banging on your door a few days later?

  7. #7
    booSTIn is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    147
    For a couple samples tho? Seems a bit extreme. Might maybe monitor me or something without me knowing but I don't traffic gear or anything so I doubt it would/could turn to anything serious

  8. #8
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by booSTIn View Post
    For a couple samples tho? Seems a bit extreme. Might maybe monitor me or something without me knowing but I don't traffic gear or anything so I doubt it would/could turn to anything serious
    you don't know?

    possession of a class 3 drug is usually a felony, just like heroin, meth, or cocaine!!

  9. #9
    fit2bOld's Avatar
    fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    grillin chicken
    Posts
    4,475
    Just test them on yourself. Lol

  10. #10
    poloblue is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    orlando.fl
    Posts
    393
    You'll know really fast if is real or not... Like day or two... The prop in it is fast...

  11. #11
    booSTIn is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    147
    I've tasted it, only tasted 2 drops but it didn't burn just tasted gross almost like plastic. Also put it in the freezer and it didn't do anything. However the pip is pretty bad

  12. #12
    Iron-56's Avatar
    Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Big apple
    Posts
    429
    .....
    Last edited by Iron-56; 06-09-2013 at 10:17 PM.

  13. #13
    Iron-56's Avatar
    Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Big apple
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by booSTIn View Post
    I've tasted it, only tasted 2 drops but it didn't burn just tasted gross almost like plastic. Also put it in the freezer and it didn't do anything. However the pip is pretty bad
    You tasted it? If its fake gear it should be just oil. I don't think anyone would put anything harmful in the vial although I have heard stories. You should feel libido increase during first week.

  14. #14
    booSTIn is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    147
    Yea couple people said it should burn and kinda numb the tongue. Here's a pic of it. Linda weird that its spelled "sustenon" also I've never heard of cz pharma and can't find a website anywhere. But the label on the vial is on pretty good with even spread glue and they were sealed pretty good. Hard for me to tell whether its real or not just from taking it bc this is my first time taking sus 250. In the past before I was educated and actually researched shit instead of listening to other people I've done winny, deca , clen , and tren . However nothing to base off of for the sus. However the pip is pretty brutal, and I'm pretty sure I got that test flu bc last week I pinned and 4 hours later I woke up with a fever and terrible stomach pains ( if that's test flu ). Also one night my junk was noticeably bigger and I found that's a side effect of sus. The main reason I'm concerned about it being fake or real is bc I also got anavar and deca. Both bottles with tabs are from same company. I got the dbol for a friend and bit into one of his dbols and it tasted like nothing. Like chalk. Wasn't terribly bitter. Then tasted one of my anavar's and it tasted the exact same.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help-image-2911557145.jpg  

  15. #15
    Iron-56's Avatar
    Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Big apple
    Posts
    429
    By stating that you have done "winny, deca , clen , and tren ", tells me you have not done any research bud.

  16. #16
    booSTIn is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    147
    I didn't do all those at one time. And like I said it was a long time ago when I had not done my research. However I have been doing endless amounts of research for this sus and anavar cycle. I just wanna know what the deal is with this gear

  17. #17
    Iron-56's Avatar
    Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Big apple
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by booSTIn View Post
    I didn't do all those at one time. And like I said it was a long time ago when I had not done my research. However I have been doing endless amounts of research for this sus and anavar cycle. I just wanna know what the deal is with this gear
    You cannot run any of those compounds without testosterone . I'm gland the only thing your worried about right now is whether the gear is real or not. And in regards to that question, the only way to really find out for sure is to inject. Unless you can order millions of dollars worth of medical equipment and instill it your garage.

  18. #18
    booSTIn is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    147
    Do you think I would be having pip if it were fake?

  19. #19
    Iron-56's Avatar
    Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Big apple
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    good question.

    I'm not aware of any lab that would be willing to take possession of a class 3 controlled drug, possession of which is quite often a felony, from a non law enforcement type individual such as yourself.

    There are ways of achieving your goal, such as knowing someone with a spectrometer, or knowing someone that works in a lab.

    I may be wrong, so if I am, someone will correct me.

    Additionally, what you seek is cost prohibitive. Means the cost off the test exceeds the cost of the gear
    Mass spectrometry is commonly used for urine specimens in drug testing

  20. #20
    Iron-56's Avatar
    Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Big apple
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by booSTIn View Post
    Do you think I would be having pip if it were fake?
    You could but it would not mean anything.

  21. #21
    booSTIn is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    147
    So there's a test or somewhere I can go and be tested to see if there's actually test in my system right?

  22. #22
    Iron-56's Avatar
    Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Big apple
    Posts
    429
    Testosterone is always in your system, its the primary male sex hormone. You can get blood work done.

  23. #23
    booSTIn is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    147
    I know test is always in the system but didn't know if there was a test that would show higher than normal levels or something

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •