Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fit2bOld

Thread: Just started cycle and gyno symptoms already??

anahny is offline Associate Member

Just started cycle and gyno symptoms already??

I'm not prone to gyno. My last cycle ended in January which was 7 weeks 300mg tren Ace and only 150mg of test p. Started getting sensitive nipples due to prolactin bout 5 weeks in so hit it with caber. Prolactin levels went back to normal.

Anyway so I started another cycle of tren e150mg and test e 300mg with 50mg test p kicker eod to cut. Started test p last Monday and test e /tren. Thursday I began feeling left nipple starting to hurt a little. Not sure if Isshould begin taking nolva to get rid of sides. I'm running aromasin ed at 12.5mg. I'm starting to think it's bunk so thinking of ordering adex. Should I stop my cycle and wait for my order or start nolva or what???

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    I'm no expert but from what I have seen with similar questions you should dose out that nolva until you get an AI. The amount you take wouldn't be as much as you would take during PCT I believe but that's the only answer I have. If no one else responds start searching on here and see how much nolva you need to take until your AI comes in

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Been lots o complaints about aromasin lately get the adex right away. Use some nolva in the mean time say 40 mg day for 3-4 days see how that works out you should be able to express some adex from ARR
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Been lots o complaints about aromasin lately get the adex right away. Use some nolva in the mean time say 40 mg day for 3-4 days see how that works out you should be able to express some adex from ARR
    Just ordered adex from arr express. Hopefully I'll get it within a few days. I started dosing nolva at 40mg. Thanks for the responses guys.

cjr579 is offline Junior Member
    I always dose stane at 25mg ED. Anything less doesn't seem to work

Quote Originally Posted by cjr579 View Post
    I always dose stane at 25mg ED. Anything less doesn't seem to work
    Tried it and still nothing. I'm super bloated as well. It's possible my aromasin is underdone. I've gotten underdosed clen from my source before so it's possible this might be too.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by anahny

Tried it and still nothing. I'm super bloated as well. It's possible my aromasin is underdone. I've gotten underdosed clen from my source before so it's possible this might be too.
    Have you bumped the aromasin to 25 Ed split in to 12.5 morning and night?

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Have you bumped the aromasin to 25 Ed split in to 12.5 morning and night?
    Yes sir. Still left nipple sore and bloated

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    If you see and feel the breast getting bigger, filling up, bloating and with the soreness., STOP THE CYCLE. You can always plug it back in. It's the long haul remember. A week or two or three will not hurt, then you can be using Nolva and Adex and get them into you system ASAP and have that kick start on the Gyno, hopefully the Nolva will have a chance to reverse the Gyno. Someone on here is helping me by PM with mine so I'm not an authority. However I am speaking from true real experience. Get it reversed. What is MOST important, the Cycle you can pick up, start again, do another time or paying strict attention to the Gyno. DO NOT RISK IT. I tell you it might stop as you continue, but oif getting swollen AT ALL, REVERSE it now. Don't hesitate. …crazy mike
    “Oldest Juicer on the Forum”

Let me reiterate. If it's increasing. I don't care what advise you get with your cycle, I don't care if you have to break, come down and re-start at a later date. I'm sorry that we as macho men who want to get big (like me does) and don't want to stop, but if you don't get reversed what has happened it will prob get worse. There is more chance then not.
    You will forever be sorry if you don't stop it and reverse it. Get it gone. CLEAR ? …crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-10-2013 at 09:59 AM.

Sorry I should of been more clear. Just one nipple is slightly irritated. Breasts not getting bigger or filling up. I mean bloated from water retention. Since I started the Nolva the irritated nipple seems to be subsiding. I will continue to take the Nolva until my adex arrives.

But I'm worried if in just one week into the cycle with gyno symptoms already, what should I expect later on? It's kinda scary.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Was the nipple sensitive or did it hurt? I usually get sensitive at the beginning and end but it never goes any further than that once I level out

Quote Originally Posted by anahny View Post
    Sorry I should of been more clear. Just one nipple is slightly irritated. Breasts not getting bigger or filling up. I mean bloated from water retention. Since I started the Nolva the irritated nipple seems to be subsiding. I will continue to take the Nolva until my adex arrives.

But I'm worried if in just one week into the cycle with gyno symptoms already, what should I expect later on? It's kinda scary.
    You should expect to have to stay on top, pay close attention to your body. You need BW. You can get intermittent BW for you Estradiol only by outside source. Every so frequently with out you Doc's involvement.
    You must watch that E2 number like a hawk. Control your E2 and it will control your Gyno. I gotta say incase someone is listening / watching...that's what he taught me and it's right on. Kinda simple Simon when you put it together. …crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Was the nipple sensitive or did it hurt? I usually get sensitive at the beginning and end but it never goes any further than that once I level out
    It was actually hurting/irritated is the best I can describe

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    You should expect to have to stay on top, pay close attention to your body. You need BW. You can get intermittent BW for you Estradiol only by outside source. Every so frequently with out you Doc's involvement.
    You must watch that E2 number like a hawk. Control your E2 and it will control your Gyno. I gotta say incase someone is listening / watching...that's what he taught me and it's right on. Kinda simple Simon when you put it together. …crazy mike
    Ok thanks I will definitely keep me eye on my e2 throughout the entire cycle. Last thing I need is gyno as I have a competition coming up which is why I'm doing this cutting cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by anahny View Post
    Ok thanks I will definitely keep me eye on my e2 throughout the entire cycle. Last thing I need is gyno as I have a competition coming up which is why I'm doing this cutting cycle.
    Good luck. You can order the test for just E2 for $68.00. If you get suspect, get it done. Do not speculate. OK, have at bud, train like a beast all the way in, even ehif your carbs are against you, stay hard. ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Good luck. You can order the test for just E2 for $68.00. If you get suspect, get it done. Do not speculate. OK, have at bud, train like a beast all the way in, even ehif your carbs are against you, stay hard. ...crazy mike
    I Appreciate it crazy mike

Thread Information