Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
I say bunk, it is not going to work. You can start for to week on Winni, it won't do anything at all. Winni is a very week anabolic . It's not going to increase your strength much and it isn't going to make you faster. That's all there is to that.
Also I don't give a rats a$$ how long he's been using. I consider myself to be an expert with Winni, oral and mostly Injectable. I started Using Winni in 1982/3. I prob have done more Winstrol the almost anyone on this forum and I know what it does. It is mostly for the muscle mass you have built and have in place at the time of use. I can see your mind is made up. I see that your friend has his head up his a$$ and the both of you are on the wrong track.
I wish I could fast forward when football season comes, this year right, you will be losing gains at that time and not on top for ball. Attachment 140030Attachment 140031

Old pic back in 86, new pic now at 61 yrs old with a 25 yr layoff. But what do I know compared to you buddy. …crazy mike
“Oldest Juicer on the Forum”
Look at all the hair in that old pic! Where'd it all go?

Quote Originally Posted by DaSpread0 View Post
Breakfast:
6 am: 2 cups of oatmeal, 2 cups skim milk, 2 egg yolks, 3 egg whites
9 am: 2 cups yogurt, PB sandwich on 4 slices wheat bread

Lunch:
12 pm: can of tuna mixed in mayo, on 4 slices whole wheat bread, handful of nuts and an apple

Post workout:
3 pm: 2 bananas, protein shake in cup of milk

Supper:
6 pm: 5oz steak, rice, salad

Before bed:
10pm: sugar free pudding mixed in 2 cups milk, bowl oatmeal, 4 eggwhites

You're not eating near enough. That's almost a diet. Visit the nutrition forum and read the Bulking Stickies and let one of the guru's there examine your nutritional intake and improve it for you. Give it some time and discipline and I'd bet you'll make good progress.