Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Bonaparte
  • 2 Post By panntastic
  • 2 Post By anahny

Thread: Need something that helps but is not traceable

kefalo is offline New Member

Need something that helps but is not traceable

Let me clarify the confusing title first. I am preparing for a all-natural competition and it come out of nowhere and for reasons that I don't want to go into right now, it is a life or death situation for me to win this thing (house mortgage thing).

They are not very strict about testing the blood, but I want to be on the safe side. I have 8 months to transform myself from 16% bf to 8% bf and pack a few pounds of muscle (5-6). My plan is to use the first few months to shred completely, then gain some mass and as little as possible fat and then use the last month to peel the little fat gained during the bulking.

Finally to my question: I need help in terms of what causes what blood parameter suspicious changes and how to control them. I am considering HGH, clen , efedrine, biodil and things like that that don't have a hormonal aspect. Also, any thoughts about hormonal things that can be masked is much appreciated.

What would you people do? And please, oh please, refrain from comments about morality and sm. you don't understand how bad I need to win this thing...

Thanks in advance

Thunderforge is offline Associate Member
    Let me see if I got this straight.

You have a house mortgage kind of thing coming up in 8 months and it's life or death. And to make it work out you need the prize money from a natural bodybuilding contest that you are considering steroids and hgh and clen to win....

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by kefalo View Post
    Let me clarify the confusing title first. I am preparing for a all-natural competition and it come out of nowhere and for reasons that I don't want to go into right now, it is a life or death situation for me to win this thing (house mortgage thing).

They are not very strict about testing the blood, but I want to be on the safe side. I have 8 months to transform myself from 16% bf to 8% bf and pack a few pounds of muscle (5-6). My plan is to use the first few months to shred completely, then gain some mass and as little as possible fat and then use the last month to peel the little fat gained during the bulking.

Finally to my question: I need help in terms of what causes what blood parameter suspicious changes and how to control them. I am considering HGH, clen , efedrine, biodil and things like that that don't have a hormonal aspect. Also, any thoughts about hormonal things that can be masked is much appreciated.

What would you people do? And please, oh please, refrain from comments about morality and sm. you don't understand how bad I need to win this thing...

Thanks in advance
    Please provide your Stats so that we can have a better understanding of your needs:
    Weight:
    Current BF%:
    Years training:

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    I am considering HGH, clen, efedrine, biodil and things like that that don't have a hormonal aspect.
    Human Growth Hormone doesn't have a hormonal aspect?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This thread is so ****ing stupid I don't even know where to begin.
    songdog and BBJT200 like this.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87

Human Growth Hormone doesn't have a hormonal aspect?
    There's a clue there somewhere I'm sure of it
    clarky. and BigBrick like this.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    This thread is so ****ing stupid I don't even know where to begin.
    Let me see if I can help. Cant make the mortgage but can buy GH and stacks of gear along with the food and time to prep for a show that you may not have a shot at, all while you could have been working a second job.

That get ya started B.?

anahny is offline Associate Member
    How would competing be life or death? I compete all the time and preparing for my 4th comp in September. It's merely a sport to me and gives me acknowledgement for all my hard work. Nothing more. Not sure what contest you entered but most amateur never gives 1st place more than $1000 and that's still High. So you mean to tell me you have a big mortgage thing coming up and need the prize money from winning. You can earn that prize money in a month working at McDonald's.

Personally I think your trying to get people to help you use aas for your own benefits. I been training for years to compete and you think in 8 months you can make this superman transformation, compete and win. I don't think so bud. You need to spend months practicing your poses alone. I think you have your priorities all wrong
    songdog and white menace like this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Let me see if I can help. Cant make the mortgage but can buy GH and stacks of gear along with the food and time to prep for a show that you may not have a shot at, all while you could have been working a second job.

That get ya started B.?
    It's genius.

I particularly like the part that he knows he won't be able to pay the mortgage in 8 months time.

Come on OP, what's the deal?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree this is one of the stranger threads I have seen in a while.I think you should really try something else bro.BBing takes a lot of comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post

That get ya started B.?
    That's exactly it!
    Thank you, Lunk!

Next week, the OP will be in the lounge trying to recruit members for the garage band he's putting together in order to win his local BOTB contest and pay his dad back for the damage he did to his Porsche while joy riding in it.

That's exactly it!
    Thank you, Lunk!

Next week, the OP will be in the lounge trying to recruit members for the garage band he's putting together in order to win his local BOTB contest and pay his dad back for the damage he did to his Porsche while joy riding in it.
    Hah..is that from a movie? I wish I had a garage band (and was 17 again)

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic

There's a clue there somewhere I'm sure of it
    Hilarious ........great thread I haven't had a good laugh for a while thanks OP

Lol I was like lol xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Hah..is that from a movie? I wish I had a garage band (and was 17 again)
    Not that I know of. I just made up my own plot based on a bunch of played out themes from the 80s

Not that I know of. I just made up my own plot based on a bunch of played out themes from the 80s
    It was like Pretty in Pink, Ferris Buehler, Fast Times at Ridgemont High and Edie and the Cruisers all rolled into one lol

Red Bastard is offline Member
    And, there's his post, from 2 years ago... :~\

ugh, this is really tiresome...where to start, ok so most of you who just decided to kick tires on this thread know precisely what I am asking. Precisely. But you choose to dabble in how much my story made sense to YOU or not. I didn't want to get into details of the background story. It makes perfect sense to me and all I wanted are answers to specific questions. How about being constructive and forgetting mortgages and stuff and maybe, just maybe share if you know of a thing that will not cause reactions in cholesterol, hemoglobin, ALT, AST, bilirubin, blood protein. How about that? Or do you prefer to talk about whether I have the money for the gear???

And by hormonal, you surely understand that I am talking about sex hormones since they might be looking for T, or are you that thick?

I had a meaningful conversation with a pro bodybuilder and an ex champ in the country where I live and he found none of the questions amusing. It was very precise and clear. I started this thread to get a second opinion.

I expected answers like "Clen and Biodil will not disturb anything in your blood work..." like I got from the ex champ.

Or it is more fun to talk about how I know I won't be able to afford mortgage in 8 months. When in the world do you get the arrogance to judge if something makes sense in somebody's life. I have a smile on my face while writing this because I still can't believe a couple of the comments like that one about his favorite part being the part about the 8 months. You ignorant chimp.

And yes "life or death" is also a figure of speech to express desperation.

And yes,
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    And, there's his post, from 2 years ago... :~\
    F U

Thanks for the help

P.S. For that one polite person who was constructive and asked for my measurements and data: I'm 28, 107 kg with 16% bf and I could win this thing with 98-99 kg at a 8% bf.
    Last edited by kefalo; 06-10-2013 at 04:43 PM.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You should have asked your question without the bit of backstory and life or death situation attached. This is the thread you created.
    Drug testing has come a long way and is quicker and easier than ever. Nutrition and hard work will get you the results you want but not without true commitment.

I just wanted to put in perspective why I want to do what I am asking about, since I am not proud of it myself either...

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Why don't you get a second job? Surely in 8 months you can earn enough for a mortgage payment?
    I just doesn't make any sense!

Have you competed before?

You can't win a show at 8% BF, as you'd still be too smooth.

white menace is offline New Member
    edit: it seems as though you just want to win, no life or death situation

aint helping you
    Last edited by white menace; 06-11-2013 at 03:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by white menace View Post
    edit: it seems as though you just want to win, no life or death situation

aint helping you
    I especially like this one...so cute ...I find it crazy that I need to talk about my life situation instead what I asked about, but let me say one last thing and hopefully put the analysis of my life to rest ) the winner of that competition gets an advertising and sponsorship deal with the biggest supplement and sports equipment and clothing manufacturer here...it happens almost every year...much more then a second job and much easier, too...

I will not be visiting this thread any more and since nothing useful was said, as far as I am concerned the admins are free to delete the waste of time that this thread became...and I will be starting a separate forum with the saucy details of my life...I'll be posting bank account abstracts and details of my love life ))

anahny is offline Associate Member
    I especially like this one...so cute ...I find it crazy that I need to talk about my life situation instead what I asked about, but let me say one last thing and hopefully put the analysis of my life to rest ) the winner of that could mpetition gets an advertising and sponsorship deal with the biggest supplement and sports equipment and clothing manufacturer here...it happens almost every year...much more then a second job and much easier, too...

I will not be visiting this thread any more and since nothing useful was said, as far as I am concerned the admins are free to delete the waste of time that this thread became...and I will be starting a separate forum with the saucy details of my life...I'll be posting bank account abstracts and details of my love life ))
    If that's true you must understand that you have people that has train for years that will compete. And like stated before you will not win at 8% body fat. Usually those type of competitions with such prizes will have some of the best amateur bodybuilders in the country. But hey if you still think you can win with just 8 months of training go for it.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro you open the box and dont expect people to look inside.Diet hard work and sweat win BB contests.Not some guy who dont really train and then jumps on the sauce.Now you knew about this contest.Why would you wait until the last minute?

I think the bigger lesson to be learned from this thread is that guys around here can decipher BS! You want help...just be honest!!

Again, I went through the trouble of explaining the situation in details and like it never happened, again with the comments about BS. Just a simple question - why in the world would I come up with lies on an internet forum under a username? And every time I need to share something else about my situation...in response to Songdog's questions - I haven't competed in two years and that is why I am at 16% bf and one of income sources ran out (closed a fich & chips restaurant if I am already sharing) and that is why I have just decided to prepare for the event.

Is there any chance that we can pretend that I started this thread with the words:"Do you know of substances that have steroid like effects and don't have significant action on blood work?"

I don't mean to be rude, but if the next response is a question about my life and again nothing to do with the help I need, I'm really over and out...this time for real

OK..I'll pretend Currently I know of NO AAS that cannot be tested for to include GH. There have been some designers in the past but thanks mostly to pro sports, tests have been developed for just about everything known in the sport.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    ugh, this is really tiresome...where to start, ok so most of you who just decided to kick tires on this thread know precisely what I am asking. Precisely. But you choose to dabble in how much my story made sense to YOU or not. I didn't want to get into details of the background story. It makes perfect sense to me and all I wanted are answers to specific questions. How about being constructive and forgetting mortgages and stuff and maybe, just maybe share if you know of a thing that will not cause reactions in cholesterol, hemoglobin, ALT, AST, bilirubin, blood protein. How about that? Or do you prefer to talk about whether I have the money for the gear???

And by hormonal, you surely understand that I am talking about sex hormones since they might be looking for T, or are you that thick?

I had a meaningful conversation with a pro bodybuilder and an ex champ in the country where I live and he found none of the questions amusing. It was very precise and clear. I started this thread to get a second opinion.

I expected answers like "Clen and Biodil will not disturb anything in your blood work..." like I got from the ex champ.

Or it is more fun to talk about how I know I won't be able to afford mortgage in 8 months. When in the world do you get the arrogance to judge if something makes sense in somebody's life. I have a smile on my face while writing this because I still can't believe a couple of the comments like that one about his favorite part being the part about the 8 months. You ignorant chimp.

And yes "life or death" is also a figure of speech to express desperation.

And yes, F U

Thanks for the help

P.S. For that one polite person who was constructive and asked for my measurements and data: I'm 28, 107 kg with 16% bf and I could win this thing with 98-99 kg at a 8% bf.
    Thank you. In most cases this information can be used to address the question that has been asked.
    or
    The information that is provided can be used to discover a troll or person of inadequate age, training history, or diet practices.

In your case I see that you have no choice other than hard, consistant diet and training. If you would like to use this forum to it's fullest: I would suggest that you start a thread in the diet section and sharpen your diet plan for the next 8 months.

Another suggestion would be that you find a competition that is not classified as "all-natural". This would negate the need to "hide" your use of the compounds you wish to use.

Thread Information