knock2424 is offline New Member

Newbie Time.Read Stickies Already.Feedbck plz

Hello All. Looking for my first cycle ever. Only want to do pills. No shots. Im 23 yrs old. 6'2 235. 16% body weight.Very Athletic, workout 5 days a week, Eats pretty clean. Already pretty strong. Im looking to cut down to 12% at least and harden up the muscles. Looking at a site that has a this beginning kit..all from British Dragon:

1 x Trenbolone (Finaplix ) 75 (Tren Fina 75)
    1 x Winstrol (Winstroll)
    1 x Clenbuterol (Clenbuterall)
    1 x Anavar 10 (AnVar 10)

Now these werent in the beginners sticky.So what do you guys recommend? Maybe thats not in the post or in the stickies. Looking for a light-medium roid. Dont want big side effects, just starting out. I will be doing extensive research before i buy but there are just soo many different types out there. I dont even know what test D or E would stand for.

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. Even if you just point me in the right direction. Thank you all.

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Didnt read to well considering it advises to be atleast 25yo and that orals arent the best also test e or c at 500mg p/w is recomended for first cycle so have a bit more of a read buddy good luck

gymsoldier is offline Associate Member
    You mustn't have read them if you're going to do the polar opposite of what they recommend.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Tren and no test as first cycle?
    What stickies were you reading

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by knock2424 View Post
    Hello All. Looking for my first cycle ever. Only want to do pills. No shots. Im 23 yrs old. 6'2 235. 16% body weight.Very Athletic, workout 5 days a week, Eats pretty clean. Already pretty strong. Im looking to cut down to 12% at least and harden up the muscles. Looking at a site that has a this beginning kit..all from British Dragon:

1 x Trenbolone (Finaplix ) 75 (Tren Fina 75)
    1 x Winstrol (Winstroll)
    1 x Clenbuterol (Clenbuterall)
    1 x Anavar 10 (AnVar 10)

Now these werent in the beginners sticky.So what do you guys recommend? Maybe thats not in the post or in the stickies. Looking for a light-medium roid. Dont want big side effects, just starting out. I will be doing extensive research before i buy but there are just soo many different types out there. I dont even know what test D or E would stand for.

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. Even if you just point me in the right direction. Thank you all.
    treadmill is this way >>

gymsoldier is offline Associate Member
    I think the OP is planning on using "legal steroids ", he's got the phonetics, or the name, in the brackets.

I think hes made his mind up is going to do what he pleases and just wants praise from us

haha very tough crowd. Please remember its the first time trying. So saying " i think hes made up his mind" does jack **** for me.
    Bdos900- Yes i read the forum it also says that when you reach the end of your growth, by a comparison to the males in your family.Says there is no exact time to start, fyi. Yes i know oral is the evil of the two but i dont want injections, so how about helping me devise a routine with oral instead of bash on it like thats gunna help me look at your side any easier ha. But thank you for the test E comment. i did miss that sticky so i really appreciate it.
    Gym Solider- whats the polar opposite? i see that i should be doing a test. ana gets ok reviews.
    Are you guys against legal steroid ? you look down on me for it? just trying to get info that could help but maybe not here.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by knock2424 View Post

Yes i know oral is the evil of the two but i dont want injections......

Are you guys against legal steroid? you look down on me for it? just trying to get info that could help but maybe not here.
    "Legal Steroids " don't work. Don't waste your time.

And, injections are fun. Embrace them!

They dont? ok so is the name a give away its legal or should i be looking for the pharm name? haha maybe one day for injections. Def want to start oral, even if its minimal gains and i need to take more to compensate for the problems they come with. Thank you! Nice to see a friendly face

Pharm grade injectable test and a proper pct if your not willing to do that your wasting time and money just stick to eating and training hard untill your 25, forget oral only cycle all together. Best way to avoid sides are dont dont do it at all

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen I wont tell you what to do, but I agree with comments above...

What you are proposing like cycle is total crap...

If you are so scared of injection you definitively should read WAY MORE than what you did...

You'll realise that oral only are far less efficient... In so many ways...
    But, can be done.

I personally think that a man scared of needle at 23YO is a ****ing *****.
    That being said XD

Research about subQ injection, this is still injection but way easier and as efficient as IM.
    You just put a ****ing Small needle in your belly.(totally painless).

If you arent ready for injection, you are risking alot for few...

BTW, 23YO is fine for aas.

Good luck but rethink your cycle.

And reconsider injection.

If ur 100% serious on taking the next step. The "right" way. Is to start one compound. N I'd advise maybe a test e(enanthate ) as u can pin less often. Start low n grow into it. There are a number of reasons why to start with a test base n why to add one compound at a time. All I believe are in the stickies.
    Don't buy ahem. Legal roids. Remember. If ur us or UK. Steroids aren't legal without prescription so u work it out.

N personally I think even one oral type compound is taxing enough on your liver. Please don't kill ur liver off. For the sake of quite literally something that feels akin to pulling one hair from your body.

But most of all research. Ppl here are pretty short n upfront so don't take offense. Just their way of giving out (usually) quite sound advice.

Lastly. Good luck with how you get on.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    The "legal steroids " are supplements, not real steroids . Do they help? I don't know but they seem expensive for supplements.

The info found in the stickies is the way to go, but you will pretty much need to go with injections.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Here we go again. Listen you need to read up more and understand what you are doing. Legal steroids aren't Pharm grade compound in most all countries. They are pro-hormones and are supplements. We have young bucks like you come all the time knowing or think they know more then us. Like they have found a different way to do this. WE want to help people with this sport and science there of. Most all of us have spent a good portion of our lives engaged in this sport as well as aas. You come for advice and you get it straight out, like it or not.
    You come off with an attitude and everyone gets their panties in a wad. You and us.
    BUT, you have come to the experts and it is time to listen more then talk. Be submissive to the teacher , doctor.
    I can see you are clueless and need to read more , much , much more. That's not a bad thing. Just get over to the sticky's and read, go to the steroid profiles and read. Get a more educated plan and then ask our advice when you know more. …crazy mike
    “Oldest Juicer on the Forum”

PS: if you are serious you'll get your head together and get over the needle crap . ...cm

You guys dont know how much i appreciate the feedback. This is all i was looking for. Info.
    1. Not scared of injections. I just dont want to reply on injections for my gains,or feel like im a druggie(no offense because i know you all inject) I just rather of done oral is possible. But listening to you guys i can see that wont work and why it wont work.
    2. I dont mean to be disrespectful or to seem like a know it all. Im entering in you guys world and trying to learn. But without teaching me i dont learn. The bashes didnt help. But i will say the last 5 comments were great and again i really do appreciate everyones input. ill start with a test and see how it goes. plain and simple and then work my way in with one compound at a time like Major stated above.
    Time to hits the books and these stickies again to get a better grasp.

Johnny are you located in vegas as well?

Btw where are injections usually taken? im sure i can find it in the stickies but just asking you guys since i have yall here lol thank you so much everyone

Thread Information