Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    boxa06 is offline Productive Member

Importing research chems into Australia - tamox clomid letro liquidex clen

I'm just writing this thread as information/feed back in my expierience to help the Aussie members on the board. Every now and then I see someone from Australia asking does tamox get through customs, does clomid get through customs etc.

In the past year and a half made 5 orders for research chems (for myself and friends). Out of 5 orders 2 were opened by Australian customs. On these 2 occasions they have let come through tamox, clomid, letro and liquidex. Out of 5 orders they seized clen once.

In conclusion I would say it is safe to order tamox, clomid, letro and liquidex as customs let it through. Hope this thread has helped!

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxa06
    I'm just writing this thread as information/feed back in my expierience to help the Aussie members on the board. Every now and then I see someone from Australia asking does tamox get through customs, does clomid get through customs etc.

In the past year and a half made 5 orders for research chems (for myself and friends). Out of 5 orders 2 were opened by Australian customs. On these 2 occasions they have let come through tamox, clomid, letro and liquidex. Out of 5 orders they seized clen once.

In conclusion I would say it is safe to order tamox, clomid, letro and liquidex as customs let it through. Hope this thread has helped!
    Haha they should make this a sticky, for how much this question gets asked lol!
    I have emailed and spoken to customs and tga and SERMs and AI's are not illegal, YET! If you get these seized your very unlucky and the customs employee should be sacked! Haha. Clen is illegal though!

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    Haha they should make this a sticky, for how much this question gets asked lol!
    I have emailed and spoken to customs and tga and SERMs and AI's are not illegal, YET! If you get these seized your very unlucky and the customs employee should be sacked! Haha. Clen is illegal though!
    I could set it out a bit better and they could make it a sticky if admin wants. So you actuually went and called them up lol were they a bit sus? You're right though as my cousin is in law and works for the government so I got him to find out and he told me that serms and ai's are controlled substances which can legally be imported. Whereas clen is just illegal.

I could set it out a bit better and they could make it a sticky if admin wants. So you actuually went and called them up lol were they a bit sus? You're right though as my cousin is in law and works for the government so I got him to find out and he told me that serms and ai's are controlled substances which can legally be imported. Whereas clen is just illegal.
    I think they were more sus as to why a guy was ringing asking about chick medication haha, they have no idea it's for PCT, (well not the girl I spoke to anyway) gave me peace of mind though, rather than trying to find out from ppl not knowing what they are talking about, and me being stressed for no reason wondering if its gonna make it through customs haha.

I think they were more sus as to why a guy was ringing asking about chick medication haha, they have no idea it's for PCT, (well not the girl I spoke to anyway) gave me peace of mind though, rather than trying to find out from ppl not knowing what they are talking about, and me being stressed for no reason wondering if its gonna make it through customs haha.
    Hahaha well I hope more Aussies see this thread so they don't have to call Australian customs to ask if it's ok to import women's breast cancer medicines
    Last edited by boxa06; 01-23-2012 at 09:49 PM.

Hahaha well I hope more Aussies see this thread so that don't have to call Australian customs to ask if it's ok to import women's breast cancer medicines
    We can only hope lol

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    They also let though albuterol and t3. Forget about peptides unless you have a permit.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Im pretty sure ive got screwed with my clen .. ill have to try geting albut in instead see if that works

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    They also let though albuterol and t3. Forget about peptides unless you have a permit.
    I thought they would have been classed the same as clen .. Did you get some in with customs opening your package?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Ill sum this thread up right now and post this.

http://www.health.gov.au/internet/ma...-precursor.htm

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    ^^^ excellent post

Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    Ill sum this thread up right now and post this.

http://www.health.gov.au/internet/ma...-precursor.htm
    Alright smarty pants lol so if it's not on the list you can import it? Eg. Anastrazole

I thought they would have been classed the same as clen.. Did you get some in with customs opening your package?
    I've ordered heaps of albuterol and been checked every time, and always gets through!

I've ordered heaps of albuterol and been checked every time, and always gets through!
    Cool! Didn't know that.. Is it any good?

joshh is offline Associate Member
    why have i read about instances where people order liquid clen through ar-r and it gets through customs?

Quote Originally Posted by joshh
    why have i read about instances where people order liquid clen through ar-r and it gets through customs?
    There is a lot of ways illegal substances can get through! And there is always a chance that customs miss the package, no matter how tight they are.

Cool! Didn't know that.. Is it any good?
    I've had some good and I've had some bad (as in never felt a thing with massive high doses) but its always good for cardio and I do notice some strength gains while on it! My first bottle was amazing, I think I need keto next time I use it!

Quote Originally Posted by joshh View Post
    As dooie said, customs do miss packages. They missed 3 of mine and 2 of which contained clen .

There is a lot of ways illegal substances can get through! And there is always a chance that customs miss the package, no matter how tight they are.

I've had some good and I've had some bad (as in never felt a thing with massive high doses) but its always good for cardio and I do notice some strength gains while on it! My first bottle was amazing, I think I need keto next time I use it!
    Sounds alright might read up on it.

arico is offline Banned
    WTF TAMOX NOR CLOMID IS ON THE LIST so does that mean its legal to import? And i was gonna pay 300 bucks for my PCT gear. ****kk so its legal to import in??????????? I ordered clen on the 12th of de***eber and it hasnt come through! its still stuck on customs processing in Australia lol FML

arico is offline Banned
    btw guys on ar- r clomid and tamox are PCT but what is Ai? Is letro an Ai?

Quote Originally Posted by arico View Post
    WTF TAMOX NOR CLOMID IS ON THE LIST so does that mean its legal to import? And i was gonna pay 300 bucks for my PCT gear. ****kk so its legal to import in??????????? I ordered clen on the 12th of de***eber and it hasnt come through! its still stuck on customs processing in Australia lol FML
    Yes tomox and clomid are legal to import! You would know if you read the original post..

Ai's are letro, liquidex and liquidstane to be used on cycle to control estrogen sides.

Quote Originally Posted by arico
    AI - artificial intelligence

Yes as said before tamoxifen and clomid get in.
    Ai's are also aromasin and arimadex.

AI - artificial intelligence
    Hahaha

arico is offline Banned
    i just ordered tamox, clomid and liquidex

arico is offline Banned
    my other posts didnt go thru i meant to apologise as i read before what they were
    btw what if it does happen to get seized whats the number for customs and how do u guys living in australia know what airport it comes in at? could be melbourne or sydney

my other posts didnt go thru i meant to apologise as i read before what they were
    btw what if it does happen to get seized whats the number for customs and how do u guys living in australia know what airport it comes in at? could be melbourne or sydney
    It won't get seized!

Here's a question for you boxa and the other knowledgable Aussies!
    Do you order liquid AIs and Liquid PCTs?? If they come in pill form, can customs ask for a prescription?
    I am considering ordering ventolin pills instead of liquid albuterol, to try it out. But ventolin it's a prescription drug, not illegal, but needs to be prescribed, so does that mean I need a prescription?

arico is offline Banned
    so none of the 3 i ordered will get seized just to confirm?

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Doude FFS give it up ya shit is gorn you lost out.. it happines .. if you cant afford to LOSE then done USE

arico is offline Banned
    nice work phaggot
    hope ur shit gets confiscated to

Alright smarty pants lol so if it's not on the list you can import it? Eg. Anastrazole
    Pretty much. They follow the list given to them. If its not on the list you can import it. Ive tried and tested many times.

nice work phaggot
    It will come through relax. It takes a month though usually for anything from ar-r though, so dont hold ur breath.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    nice work phaggot
    It has been.. i can see by my tracking that Ive been fuked over...yeah I'm pissed off but ya don't see me on here crying like a bitch wanting to ring up the gov and ask them were my fukin stash is... shit happens get over it ..

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Your acting like a kid that has had his bag of marbles stolen, not like a bodybuilder who's had his stash seized..

It won't get seized!

Do you order liquid AIs and Liquid PCTs?? If they come in pill form, can customs ask for a prescription?
    I am considering ordering ventolin pills instead of liquid albuterol, to try it out. But ventolin it's a prescription drug, not illegal, but needs to be prescribed, so does that mean I need a prescription?
    My mate got some clomid pills which were from a pharmacy a few months ago that were checked and let through.

It won't get seized!

I go for liquid chems but I have a freind that imports tabs eg arimidex , nolvadex , and the come through all the time. Also after seeing stevey's post I'm even more confident tabs would get through. I just find that liquid chems are cheaper so I go for them

arico is offline Banned
    just got the customs letter my clen has been ****ing seized

just got the customs letter my clen has been ****ing seized
    Unlucky man! If it makes you feel better I recon clen sux anyway lol

arico is offline Banned
    god damn it. What happesn if customs seize my next order oF tamox. clomi and liquidex. even tho its not illegal and lol thanks man

god damn it. What happesn if customs seize my next order oF tamox. clomi and liquidex. even tho its not illegal and lol thanks man
    They won't seize it relax.. It'll come through.

Gym_ is offline Banned
    Yeah well mine has been seized to so shit happines...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information