bulktser84 is offline Junior Member

can ANYONE !! TELL ME ?

Okay so I've been running 200 milligrams of tests 350 for a little over 3 weeks now how long before I should see my nuts start to get smaller and if they don't does that mean the gear I'm on is it real?

stpete is offline Banned
    Why don't you run 500-600 and start humping like rabbitts?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    200mg is on the high end of replacement dose. Testicular atrophy (balls shrinking) is not a measure of gear quality. I think your low dose may be more to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    200mg is on the high end of replacement dose. Testicular atrophy (balls shrinking) is not a measure of gear quality. I think your low dose may be more to blame.
    Thanks bro I think so too ... here lol

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Why don't you run 500-600 and start humping like rabbitts?
    Lol I here ya!!! Well becuz its my first cycle and I guess I wanna run myself in it slowly lol we all were newbie s at one point in time lol

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    No point of shutting your own production off for 200mg!

Bump it up jest like Pete suggested, 400 can be nice start for first run.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    No point of shutting your own production off for 200mg!

Bump it up jest like Pete suggested, 400 can be nice start for first run.
    Ok I've been painting in the deltoids once a week back in forth in order to achieve that I'm going to have to take a little over I have a CC to get 400 because 1 cc is 350 in the test I'm running but I'm curious I really don't want to go to two pins a week even though may be necessary I just think my muscles may be allergic to the esters in the test because for normal people depending only hurts a couple of days mine hurt for three or four after then seem to start to get better???

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by bulktser84 View Post
    Ok I've been painting in the deltoids once a week back in forth in order to achieve that I'm going to have to take a little over I have a CC to get 400 because 1 cc is 350 in the test I'm running but I'm curious I really don't want to go to two pins a week even though may be necessary I just think my muscles may be allergic to the esters in the test because for normal people depending only hurts a couple of days mine hurt for three or four after then seem to start to get better???
    If this is all the more committed you are then just stop. You need more injection spots and you need to pin 2X a week. Do it right or don't do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post

If this is all the more committed you are then just stop. You need more injection spots and you need to pin 2X a week. Do it right or don't do it!
    Your right bro thanks ...ass checks here I come

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Only 10-15% of your testicles are leydig cells. Max. Judging your gear quality by the size of your scrotum is impossible. Also not wise. Your also taking a relatively small dose for muscular hypertrophy. I think stpete was being sarcastic but if you aren't sure of the quality you should be running 500-700mg/wk if its your first round with steroids . If you don't see any difference in body structure within 6 weeks its probably junk.If its real, You'll gain at least 10lbs of water even if your diet is crap.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    I'd say by the sound of your posts OP you need to stop what your doing and get educated on the subject in hand. There's no talk of A,I, hog or pct?

If you have a lazy attitude towards AAS I bet your diet and training are lazy therefore pointless, unless I've missed a post and all this is covered?

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Damn. Arnold in his prime just below my pic makes me look like a woman by contrast. No offense ladies.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    I'd say by the sound of your posts OP you need to stop what your doing and get educated on the subject in hand. There's no talk of A,I, hog or pct?

If you have a lazy attitude towards AAS I bet your diet and training are lazy therefore pointless, unless I've missed a post and all this is covered?
    i have to agree. or he could be a troll.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    No this is Lunks lil brother

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Only 10-15% of your testicles are leydig cells. Max. Judging your gear quality by the size of your scrotum is impossible. Also not wise. Your also taking a relatively small dose for muscular hypertrophy. I think stpete was being sarcastic but if you aren't sure of the quality you should be running 500-700mg/wk if its your first round with steroids. If you don't see any difference in body structure within 6 weeks its probably junk.If its real, You'll gain at least 10lbs of water even if your diet is crap.
    Thanks bro yes your right ... I was more asking about my nut shrinking not because of the quality of my gear necessarily I was just curious to know who does everyones not shrink when they take steroids no matter the dosage and if so because mine haven't made any difference whatsoever yet

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    No this is Lunks lil brother
    Im not a troll bro .

Would u be willing to skate me a little in that subject AI and pct I know a little about the post cycle treatment but the AI things I'm assuming after injection. I meant my debt diet is a little lazy but my training is not and also I'm not just starting out I decided to research AAS 4 months before you so I am a little knowledgeable and sayings but we all were movies once

Quote Originally Posted by bulktser84

Would u be willing to skate me a little in that subject AI and pct I know a little about the post cycle treatment but the AI things I'm assuming after injection. I meant my debt diet is a little lazy but my training is not and also I'm not just starting out I decided to research AAS 4 months before you so I am a little knowledgeable and sayings but we all were movies once
    A.i. Aromatise inhibitor (arimidex , aromasin , letro) READ UP on OP necessity when on cycle to reduce the conversion of estrogen

Pct Post Cycle Treatment
    Standard is nolvadex and clomid READ UP on OP I have my own protocol so research the standard and find out what works for you.

Diet........the most important aspect READ UP and hit the nutrition section and find out exactly where you are in relation to your diet. Do not cut corners this is more important than the gear. Good luck buddy

TylerFallon is offline New Member
    Dose is too low. Up to 500 mg's

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    It sounds like you may have decided to up your dose, but just in case you are unsure: 200mg/wk is my TRT dose and it is totally not worth shutting your natural production and enduring PCT for. Up that dose or don't bother.

I will also advise you to do what others have said: inject in more locations and more often, especially since your volume will be going up when you up the dose.

A.i. Aromatise inhibitor (arimidex , aromasin , letro) READ UP on OP necessity when on cycle to reduce the conversion of estrogen

Pct Post Cycle Treatment
    Standard is nolvadex and clomid READ UP on OP I have my own protocol so research the standard and find out what works for you.

Diet........the most important aspect READ UP and hit the nutrition section and find out exactly where you are in relation to your diet. Do not cut corners this is more important than the gear. Good luck buddy
    Bro thanks a lot man I really a cant thamk you anuff

Bro thanks a lot man I really a cant thamk you anuff
    Your welcome bud just please read up so you get the most out of your cycle and your training etc. we are all here to learn and there's tons of info and good people to help

Your welcome bud just please read up so you get the most out of your cycle and your training etc. we are all here to learn and there's tons of info and good people to help
    very true bro ... also will 10 pounds of water retention make you look like you're gaining muscle? If you would be so so kind what's a basic diet that you can just throw out there that I should be doing

very true bro ... also will 10 pounds of water retention make you look like you're gaining muscle? If you would be so so kind what's a basic diet that you can just throw out there that I should be doing
    There's not a basic diet out there your diet needs tailoring to you and your goals. You need to work out your TDEE total daily energy expenditure. (That's the calories you need per day to maintain your current weight) then you adjust to meet your goals. It's pretty easy but you need to put the time in to learn it. Hit the nutrition section and ask the guys to look at your current diet bud

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bulktser84 View Post
    Thanks bro yes your right ... I was more asking about my nut shrinking not because of the quality of my gear necessarily I was just curious to know who does everyones not shrink when they take steroids no matter the dosage and if so because mine haven't made any difference whatsoever yet
    for the record I don't suffer testicular atrophy no matter what compound/s I run even over long periods of time...just saying...

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    It sounds like you may have decided to up your dose, but just in case you are unsure: 200mg/wk is my TRT dose and it is totally not worth shutting your natural production and enduring PCT for. Up that dose or don't bother.

I will also advise you to do what others have said: inject in more locations and more often, especially since your volume will be going up when you up the dose.
    I thought my 165mgs of test cyp was high. You must be a fast metaboliser. Does that keep you at the top of range or even a little over?

Thread Information