stackedbro is offline Associate Member

Testosterone shot

I'm taking testosterone enathate and was wondering if the only reason people switch needles for drawing and injecting just for less pain. Because I have 23 G one inch and don't mind injecting with that and it works well for drawing as well.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Works for you then don't change it !!

gymsoldier is offline Associate Member
    Because they go blunt so easily.

I draw with a 1" 21g, and pin with a 1" 25g.

stackedbro is offline Associate Member
    I see, because I don't mind the extra pain and I only have one size. I was wondering if it has a higher chance on infection or not.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Keep with it if it works. I draw and inject with 21g 1.5 inch no problems ever. Go with what works

Quote Originally Posted by stackedbro
    I see, because I don't mind the extra pain and I only have one size. I was wondering if it has a higher chance on infection or not.
    No more risk of infection, just always use new needles and wipe down with alcohol swabs

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    What works for you. I use 22 G 1-1/2" for deep injections in my glutes. I use 23 G 1" in my quad. I use and reuse a 23 g to draw with only so the point that I use to stab with is ultra sharp, virgin, so to speak. But that's not a big deal. You do with what you have and want using between 25 G- 23 G- and 22G However nothing less then 1 " long so you are deep enough.
    Ok hope that helps. Needles 101. ...crazy mike

PS: one size 2 size any size the pining needle should be new each penetration. When using a new sterile needle, straight out of the wrapper, do not wipe with ANYTHING, jus more chance for bacteria and infection. NEVER touch a sterile anything, with anything. IT IS STERILE. An alcohols swab is not needed and it can be contaminated to some small extent. Sterile is sterile. Alcohol on the needle will BURN your a$$. not so crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-13-2013 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    No more risk of infection, just always use new needles and wipe down with alcohol swabs
    COMMON sense...DO NOT WIPE DOWN A STERILE NEEDLE. Have you ever, ever seen a doc or a nurse touch a needle prior to use. It is Fvckin sterile. ...crazy mike
    What we do is NOTHING more then the docs or nurses. They don't even aspirate . Stick you hip up and they draw from the vial, push the air out wipe you a$$ and stab and remove. That IT. Not fvckin rocket science. ...cm

ONE more note on size. You can use any, any size you want 18-19-up to 28 if you can get the shIt in the syringe by drawing it and you can stick you body and get it a minium or 5/8' preferably 1" deep that's if. Bigger needle more pain easy draw, smaller needle less pain harder to draw. Common sense. Steroids are no different then any medicine, in fact it is medicine. WOW. ...crazy, crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-13-2013 at 05:49 PM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike

COMMON sense...DO NOT WIPE DOWN A STERILE NEEDLE. Have you ever, ever seen a doc or a nurse touch a needle prior to use. It is Fvckin sterile. ...crazy mike
    What we do is NOTHING more then the docs or nurses. They don't even aspirate. Stick you hip up and they draw from the vial, push the air out wipe you a$$ and stab and remove. That IT. Not fvckin rocket science. ...cm
    Exactly!!! They come sterile for a reason!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

Exactly!!! They come sterile for a reason!!!!!!
    Not the needle! The top of the vial! Come on

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79

Not the needle! The top of the vial! Come on
    Good to clarify Chx. You've been here long enough to see the stupid crazy shit people do.

And the skin.

motoxposse is offline Junior Member
    It's always recommended to use one needle to draw and one the administer. The oil needs a slightly larger needle to draw it from the vial with out aerating the oil and a smaller needle to inject. When the needle is inserted into the vial it bends the tip over and dulls it which can cause the dull needle to tear through the muscle hence more scar tissue and more pip

Good to clarify Chx. You've been here long enough to see the stupid crazy shit people do.
    Yeah! I should of clarified... I thought it was common sense! Haha

And the skin.
    Lol, ya I'd hope so.

Yeah! I should of clarified... I thought it was common sense! Haha
    Lol.....see the post from this morning from the guy who couldn't figure out why he was having trouble loading his syringe that was in the bottle but above the oil??? He was trying to load a syringe but was in the air compartment of the bottle not the oil. Ugh!

Lol.....see the post from this morning from the guy who couldn't figure out why he was having trouble loading his syringe that was in the bottle but above the oil??? He was trying to load a syringe but was in the air compartment of the bottle not the oil. Ugh!
    That is epic! A lot Braun, not always brains around here. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by gymsoldier View Post
    Because they go blunt so easily.

I draw with a 1" 21g, and pin with a 1" 25g.
    Caution. When using a 21 G or larger needle to draw, you have more chance of making a larger hoe in the rubber and after many stabs in the top it can leak. I have seen this. The larger to draw makes the oil base draw quicker, but if it is going to go thru the needle and into your a$$ then it will draw, Just slower so be patient for about 60 seconds. Don't make large holes in the rubber, or just be careful. All rubber stoppers these days are not all the same and as tough as one another. AGAIN common sense and not to get into the rockets. crazy mike
    Maybe I shold write a sticky on all this injection crap. 101. ............cm

Quote Originally Posted by motoxposse View Post
    It's always recommended to use one needle to draw and one the administer. The oil needs a slightly larger needle to draw it from the vial with out aerating the oil and a smaller needle to inject. When the needle is inserted into the vial it bends the tip over and dulls it which can cause the dull needle to tear through the muscle hence more scar tissue and more pip
    I'm going to stop this crappy thinking once and for all dammit. WRONG about the larger needle to draw. It is only a convenience in time. Listen now think. If it will pass out the firkin needle into your body then it will also draw. The little bubbles arte if you draw fast, When slow no FKIN bubble, When you get bubbles and it has broken the oil up with air,. STOP for a minute and it will all go away and settle. When do you see someone change around needles in the doc's office. Only when drawing blood.
    Damn when I always hear crap I think it out. I come from a family of Doctors and we got shots and all crazy medicine at home.
    Keep it simple, simple. The rubber bending the tip, microscopically. KIt dulls it JUST A LITTLE if uses to puncture one. So less pain, SOMTIMES. I explained that a minute ago.
    So I don't care what anyone hear or told you. So do what you like BUT here are the ROCKET SCIENCE FACTS. I've been sticking my a$$ and mainlining drugs since I was 25 yrs old and I'm now 61yrs old I think I know WTF . I hope you have learned something. ...crazy, huh,...crazy mike

I'm going to stop this crappy thinking once and for all dammit. WRONG about the larger needle to draw. It is only a convenience in time. Listen now think. If it will pass out the firkin needle into your body then it will also draw. The little bubbles arte if you draw fast, When slow no FKIN bubble, When you get bubbles and it has broken the oil up with air,. STOP for a minute and it will all go away and settle. When do you see someone change around needles in the doc's office. Only when drawing blood.
    Damn when I always hear crap I think it out. I come from a family of Doctors and we got shots and all crazy medicine at home.
    Keep it simple, simple. The rubber bending the tip, microscopically. KIt dulls it JUST A LITTLE if uses to puncture one. So less pain, SOMTIMES. I explained that a minute ago.
    So I don't care what anyone hear or told you. So do what you like BUT here are the ROCKET SCIENCE FACTS. I've been sticking my a$$ and mainlining drugs since I was 25 yrs old and I'm now 61yrs old I think I know WTF . I hope you have learned something. ...crazy, huh,...crazy mike
    CM buddy.....I wish you'd be more direct with your answers and stop sugar coating everything!!! Lol

Good post.

Well MuscleInk. I just though I would help these people think this out.

Just because we are pinning ourselves and with steroids doesn't make this something more complicated then the nurse and the doc, who stab you so fast they don't even hardly look.

I will tell you a little story ( keep it short crazy).
    When I was in my 30's and addicted to running coke and Heroin, I was using my father's old rig (syringe) it was glass on glass. The needles were steel and they and the syringes were used multiple time. Over and over. The points were sharpened ( factory).
    I used the rig. The plunger was had a # with matched the cylinder, for exact fit. No need to aspirate , cause if you didn't have your finger there , your BP would push the plunger back until it would back all the way out. We didn't aspirate we let it register on it's own. Plunge it and to see if we stayed in, just let off and it would register.
    I was F***ed up and getting sick, desperate. I took an 18 G, really a dull used 18 gauge and pushed that thing in my arm and into the vein. FVCK, pain, temporarily.
    So I've used 18-28 and done IM and IV.
    Praise God I never got Aids or ill. Thank the Lord for that!. You know I'm clean and sober. The story's purpose is just to defend myself if anyone thinks I full of Sh!T on this subject. End of story by ..crazy, crazy mike

NOW any questions about steroid injections guys. ....No I will not tell you how to mainline. ...
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-13-2013 at 06:42 PM.

Hey Crazy Mike, how do you mainline?

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    Hey Crazy Mike, how do you mainline?
    Ha, ha...you guys make me laugh. But I'm glad because now I can get my panties out of my a$$. ...crazy mike

Ha, ha...you guys make me laugh. But I'm glad because now I can get my panties out of my a$$. ...crazy mike
    I thought you would like that! Haha

Well MuscleInk. I just though I would help these people think this out.

Just because we are pinning ourselves and with steroids doesn't make this something more complicated then the nurse and the doc, who stab you so fast they don't even hardly look.

I will tell you a little story ( keep it short crazy).
    When I was in my 30's and addicted to running coke and Heroin, I was using my father's old rig (syringe) it was glass on glass. The needles were steel and they and the syringes were used multiple time. Over and over. The points were sharpened ( factory).
    I used the rig. The plunger was had a # with matched the cylinder, for exact fit. No need to aspirate , cause if you didn't have your finger there , your BP would push the plunger back until it would back all the way out. We didn't aspirate we let it register on it's own. Plunge it and to see if we stayed in, just let off and it would register.
    I was F***ed up and getting sick, desperate. I took an 18 G, really a dull used 18 gauge and pushed that thing in my arm and into the vein. FVCK, pain, temporarily.
    So I've used 18-28 and done IM and IV.
    Praise God I never got Aids or ill. Thank the Lord for that!. You know I'm clean and sober. The story's purpose is just to defend myself if anyone thinks I full of Sh!T on this subject. End of story by ..crazy, crazy mike

NOW any questions about steroid injections guys. ....No I will not tell you how to mainline. ...
    You certainly have colorful experiences to share. Glad you're here with us buddy.

Respect!

Thread Information