bulktser84 is offline Junior Member

plz help with this thanks!!!!

Ok gear heads I've been taking sust 350 don't matter how many CC's I take even if its a half cc or a quarter of one.. Mine injection sites hurt like a b**** for 4 days sometimes 5.... my brother and cousin tell me there's are .... maybe a little tender or sore but for one day only after ....does anyone have any feedback or get this too? Or why? Mine is like this

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Are they taking sustanon at 350mgs too? It's a relatively high concentration and its pretty normal to experience post injection pain with high concentration of mg/ml.

I get serious pip from Sciroxx and it's good shit. Just depends on the gear.

Spartans09 is offline Member
    Simple fix. Get some sterile oil and cut into a separate vial. 1:1 or 1:2 ratio. The high concentration of sust or any test means the oil is getting absorbed too quickly and leaving the hormones in the muscle and it hurts like hell. Add more oil.

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    Are they taking sustanon at 350mgs too? It's a relatively high concentration and its pretty normal to experience post injection pain with high concentration of mg/ml.

I get serious pip from Sciroxx and it's good shit. Just depends on the gear.
    Yes sir they are !!! Thats why im so stumped at this

Quote Originally Posted by Spartans09 View Post
    Simple fix. Get some sterile oil and cut into a separate vial. 1:1 or 1:2 ratio. The high concentration of sust or any test means the oil is getting absorbed too quickly and leaving the hormones in the muscle and it hurts like hell. Add more oil.
    I get that that and understand what your saying ....but they're not feeling that why Am I we're all about the same build in same muscle physique and same weight

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Virgin muscle or you got an infection Are you using one needle to draw then another to pin if not using the same needle will be blunt just from going threw the vial

Quote Originally Posted by bdos900 View Post
    Virgin muscle or you got an infection Are you using one needle to draw then another to pin if not using the same needle will be blunt just from going threw the vial
    Yeah definitely need to get some drawing needles I think this may help with me ...I'm using a 25-gauge and going into the deltoids with a1 inch which from research that I've done is proper but why are they not experienceing it ....and I am ...and I definitely do not have an infection... Because I'm very sterile and also because its not showing signs of redness or anything like that just hurts like hell and I'm not feeling sick at all...

Oh and also yes very virgin but so are they

Spartans09 is offline Member
    Maybe having a reaction to one of the 4 types of test? I can not use enth. I swelled up like a balloon that lasted for about 10 days from two injections by different manufacturers I tried. I had to switch to cyp immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartans09 View Post
    Maybe having a reaction to one of the 4 types of test? I can not use enth. I swelled up like a balloon that lasted for about 10 days from two injections by different manufacturers I tried. I had to switch to cyp immediately.
    its only sore for 4 days and it better every day that goes bye ....it dont swell up but were the injection gos the next day when it gets sore theres like a knot on the muscle ??????

Quote Originally Posted by bulktser84 View Post
    its only sore for 4 days and it better every day that goes bye ....it dont swell up but were the injection gos the next day when it gets sore theres like a knot on the muscle ??????
    Have a warm bath or spend some time massarging the area

PeteyP is offline Junior Member
    This might seem stupid but are you keeping the needle perfectly still during injection? Are you using the same need you draw with?

I use 25g and i tried once to inject with same needle I did my draw with and almost bent the needle trying to push it in and barely broke the skin. Learned right then that wasn't the way to go!

PeteyP is offline Junior Member
    Also try taking a hot shower and massaging after injection, maybe a warm compress.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteyP View Post
    This might seem stupid but are you keeping the needle perfectly still during injection? Are you using the same need you draw with?

I use 25g and i tried once to inject with same needle I did my draw with and almost bent the needle trying to push it in and barely broke the skin. Learned right then that wasn't the way to go!
    Petey I am injecting with a 25 gauge 1 inch and using it to draw with also and I know shaking around also can damage the muscle inside a little bit ...i shake but not very bad just your typical and anxiety shake before shot

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Petey I am injecting with a 25 gauge 1 inch and using it to draw with also and I know shaking around also can damage the muscle inside a little bit ...i shake but not very bad just your typical and anxiety shake before shot
    Virgin muscle and slightly higher concentration of gear is probably your problem. What lab (not source) is it from?

Virgin muscle and slightly higher concentration of gear is probably your problem. What lab (not source) is it from?
    Its kalpa? ??? Sust 350

But like I said bro my buddys have virgin muscles also?

But like I said bro my buddys have virgin muscles also?
    Everybodys not the same remember that.

Everybodys not the same remember that.
    Thats very very ture

Thread Information