Thread: M-drol

Fuh King is offline New Member

M-drol

Hello,
    I am 26, started lifting 6 months ago at 144 lbs, 5'11. Now I am 164 lbs. My diet is great, and I lift 5 days a week. One muscle group a day. (Shoulders one day, chest another, legs next ect..) I lift heavy until failure.

I have saved a bottle of the outlawed mdrol for years, until I decided to get serious about lifting. (Now) My original plan was to use it later on with test enanthate , and to have atleast a year and a half of lifting and natural growth, reaching to 190 lbs first. This doesnt seem like a bad idea still, but as time goes by I feel I should run he mdrol alone for 4 weeks with milk thistle, hawthorn berry, and creatine. The main reasoning is I have high hopes of reaching 180lbs in a month or so as a personal achievement.

My question is, should I post cycle with nolvadex and have letro or use aromasin for the mdrol?

And, I am looking at long term body building, so ive decided to wait as long as possible to cycle test enanthate and trenbolone enanthate until I reach a plateu that I need to overcome.

So would a year and a half be sufficient timing before I cycle the king of kings, tren ?

Constructive criticism is welcomed. (:
    Cheers, fellas!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    20 lbs in 6 month and you plan to put on another 16lbs in the next month? No way you are doing that without gaining substantial fat.

Hmmm... not possible then I suppose. I will just have to wait until I start he mdrol and see exactly what I will accomplish over the 4 weeks.

I'm not saying the weight gain isn't entirely impossible, I am concerned you may be consuming too many cals and gaing more fat then necessary in order to gain that quickly.

I am definitely a hard gainer, its hard to say exactly how many calories I consume a day. I eat lots of carbs (pastas, noodles ect) and get plenty of protein a day. I eat about every 2-3 hours and very rarely do I eat junk like chips and whatnot. So about 3 -4k calories a day maybe?
    Maybe I need to keep track of my diet better before I consider taking prohormones.

I would throw the whole bottle away for a ton of reason. The health concerns far away the benefit of PH's.

Ahhhh!.... Ive thought about it..but 4 weeks will have minimal damage, especially with liver support. I know its a lean mass gainer so ill honestly just end up using it, because for what it is, its good stuff! So would you recommend just running test e instead because of safety issues? Or am I just not advanced enough to cycle test? I know im nowhere near ready to run tren at this point.

At 164 you seem a bit light. Do you know your BF% or could you post a pic? You are sooo right about Tren .

I am a bit light haha Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130630_222728-1.jpg 
Views:	419 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	141258

I'm a tell it like it is guy. Take offens if you must but I don't see a lot of muscle mass here and would question you spend a lot of time working out. I would suggest getting a post in nutrition and one in the workout sub forums and see if they can help build a base that you will never experience with any amount of junk ass prohormones.

Again..not trying to piss in your Wheaties, just call em as I see em.

Im not offended. I know I dont have a lot of muscle mass bro, but I was 144lbs. So compared to what I was, I feel like ive come a good ways. I realize you dont grow in the gym, you grow from nutrients and sleep. Phs and test/tren is useless without food. I will take your advise and research further.

I respect not getting bullshitted around, so im not the least bit upset.

yes..20lbs in 6 months is a substantial growth. keep it up and see if we cant maximize that growth here THEN worry about adding test after the base is in place. You will be happy you waited.

(: well ill just add another 20 lbs on then! My only regret is not doing core from the beginning. Would you say im about 12% bf? Im just guessing.

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuh King
    (: well ill just add another 20 lbs on then! My only regret is not doing core from the beginning. Would you say im about 12% bf? Im just guessing.
    IMHO, I'd day closer to 20%. But nothing you can't fix very easily.

I see. My goal at first was to get stronger and bulk (not dirty bulk) until I got to 200lbs and I could always cut later. I lift with some big strong fellas so I know they can help me wih routines, I just need to perfect my diet and give it time.

18% maybe...but I suck at that game. Get your ass over to nutrition and get the ball rolling....best of luck!!

Thanks for the advice!!

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    how long did you save this bottle for? it may not be good

Its at my house and im out of state for the holidays, but its reasonable to suspect a few years. This product could expire even when kept in a cool dark location?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Yeah of course it can bro, but it only gets weaker when it expires...so the good news is it can't hurt to try.

Thread Information