ChestNBack is offline Associate Member

What is the percentage for a first time cycler to get legit gear?

Just started my first cycle last week and I am a little worried about whats going on. I will admit that I have spent time reading in this forum and know that it might be a little early to say if my gear is legit or not. I put in work at my gym and people take notice. I approached a guy who without a doubt was using gear. He said "yea I can tell you are ready because I see how you workout in the gym" Turns out an amateur competitor who is well known that I know knows the guy and heard his stuff is good but has never used any of his gear. So far in the first 6 days of my 30mg dbol ED and 600mg of test E a week I am feeling tired, no weight gain, and pain in my glutes from where I have injected twice since I have started last thursday. Also I havent notice any strength gains. I understand the test will take a while to kick in but I was expecting something from dbol already.

How ofter do first time gear users get screwed into getting garbage gear?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2768018182.jpg 
Views:	424 
Size:	499.0 KB 
ID:	139815

Btw this is the gear I brought

Scottyb13 is offline Associate Member
    Test won't kick in til 4-5 weeks.. 30mg of dbol is not very much.. Maybe up it to 40-50mg a day... And drink plenty of water with dbol... Whats yout gym time like? heavy weights low reps? But I have to ask this AAS is only about 10% of training... Your diet has to be beyond perfect! Clean and perfect!

Also please update your file or answers these questions
    Age ?
    Height?
    Weight?
    Training history?
    Diet?
    Goals?
    Body fat %?

Yeh eat big to get big. Eat right to grow right. Cant comment on the gear. Sum1 else might be able to

oAge 31
    o5'7
    o185
    oTwo years in the gym training. Started at 130 pounds and got to 185 naturally.
    odiet is about 6 to 7 meals a day. 1 or two protein shakes acts as a meal. Mostly chk breast, lean ground beef and eggs. Good carbs, and veggies
    o I want to be a bodybuilder
    o bf is about 18%

Like I said its only been 6 days into first cycle but I though of the dbol was good I would see something by now

Up the dbol to 40-50 mg a day test still has a while , but hit up the nutrition section and read up on foods and start eating .. Double your intake of water

Reading in the beginner cycle thread I see that 30mg is recommended. I hear people gaining off 20mgs. The eating and water intake is not the problem. In all honesty i feel like the dbol is sugar pills

poloblue is offline Banned
    Should have gain at least 5lbs by now on the dbols.. Could be not taking enough daily mg... Dbols work really fast..
    I'm 4wks in on sus.. Shot up 10lbs the first week on it, but it was all water retention.. By week two I added aromasin and that stuff really dried me up pretty darn fast.. Like next day!!!!
    By week two I'm trying to stick my dick in every women that's walks by me.. This stuff has me extremely horney and it should have you talking to every single female that walks by...

poloblue is offline Banned
    Also you should be triple setting by now... And resting like 20 seconds between sets .....

As a matter of fact I'm doing t-bar rows right now in the gym and I'm lifting less than I normally do. My ass hurts from The test shots. Really getting pissed right now

I'm telling you 20-30 mg you might see results but half life of dbol is 4-6 hours.. I recommend 40-50 mg daily on dbol.. And dbol works off water retention and protein synthesis.. You need to up your water and protein listen or don't I don't care but I have used dbol plenty of times.. Do little amount of sets heavy weights!! Have you considered injecting in other places!? Do you massage after injection ?

I will up dose for week two to 50 Mgs. The first shot I only rubbed for a minute. The second shot I rubbed longer and less pain because I injected in other glute 2nd time. I was going to rotate from both glutes and both shoulders but I read someone saying that they get pimples in shoulders when the inject there so I'm kind of nervous to inject there. Plus the guy I got my gear from had pimples in his shoulders and he told me it was because he for some bullshit from his supplier. For all I know he could have sold me The rest of the bull he got. Dbol was 100 pack but only had 99 when I opened. Counted three times. Already I'm thinking about quality control when I see this. Obviously this is ugl shit I'm taking.

Yeah it's a shoot and miss with ugl.. The injections are new to your glutes that's why painful, the pain goes away the more you do cause they get used to it.. I massage with a tennis ball and roll it around pretty good... Let me know how that dbol does at 50mg

Thanks. I will post back in this thread next tues or before if I see weight gain

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Are you taking an AI? What type and what dose?

What PCT did you buy and what is your plan with them?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Are you taking an AI? What type and what dose?

What PCT did you buy and what is your plan with them?
    Not taking AI. Was going to buy Arimidex only if I started to have problems with my nipples. And clomid will be my pct two weeks after I finished my last test shot

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChestNBack

Not taking AI. Was going to buy Arimidex only if I started to have problems with my nipples. And clomid will be my pct two weeks after I finished my last test shot
    Very naive. Elevated estrogens due to unregulated aromatase activity can create far more serious cardiac issues. Puffy nipples would be the least of your concern if your hemoglobin or RBW was adversely affected leading to possible thromboembolic activity.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    always leary about blokes at the gym that give steroid advice and at the same time sell gear.

AlinSR is offline new member
    Most likely it's good. Hoperfully it's clean.

okay I have been reading all day and trying to get my hand on some arimidex . Can't find anyone locally yet to get from so I might have to order online. But it's seeming like a average wait time is three weeks to get this stuff shipped to me. Should I be okay if it takes me three weeks to get? I'm just on day six of my first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNBack
    okay I have been reading all day and trying to get my hand on some arimidex. Can't find anyone locally yet to get from so I might have to order online. But it's seeming like a average wait time is three weeks to get this stuff shipped to me. Should I be okay if it takes me three weeks to get? I'm just on day six of my first cycle
    Well, if that's the wait time, there isn't much you can do.

Not to brow beat you, but part of safe, responsible steroid cycling means you have ALL the supplies you need BEFORE you begin your cycle - including ancillaries such as your AI and SERMs for PCT.

An alternative to arimidex is aromasin . It works a little differently than adex in that aromasin is a "suicide" inhibitor with a shorter half life than adex. Either will suffice. Be sure to have an appropriate dosing protocol in place.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    my personal experience with dbol was not that good, seemed like all the weight was just fake weight, meaning not real muscle gained. I gained at least 5 lbs a week on it with just 25mg a day, and even then i was pissing very dark, i would not recommend taking over 5 pills a day at least the 5mg pills, your liver is worth more than the few extra pounds you might gain. i personally would stay away from orals, thats really not the route to go. 600mg a week of test seems a bit much for your first cycle, why so high?

Well the plan was to pin 500mgs but with me being 31 I figured a extra 100 a week won't do me in. I'm more worried about the dbol I have. If its legit considering I'm on day 6 with no gains. Now I have had a lot of people tell me to kick up the dbol from 30 to 50. Going to give that a try for week two and if I don't see any weight gains or changes in the gym while I lift I will try to get my hand on different dbol.
    Last edited by ChestNBack; 06-05-2013 at 06:24 PM.

CNB - please edit your most recent post. Price discussions are forbidden.

Thank you.

Well I told you guys I would let you know what's going on. Bumped up to 50mgs on Dbol and no weight gain. But the test I have is working. Going on week 3 this Thursday. Sex drive is getting stronger like I was back in high school. Woody is more harder now and Waking up with a major salute. When I come off I think I'm going to Try to get TRT because It's no reason why my wood shouldn't work the way it did 13 years ago. feeling more energy and strength is starting to
    Come up. Once again the dbol is crap. Got some new dbol on the way. Let you guys know more about this cycle in the weeks to come

Thread Information