bulktser84 is offline Junior Member

why tren with test or why dbol with test why do people stack ????

I mean do u have to stack with test to get good gains ?

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bulktser84 View Post
    I mean do u have to stack with test to get good gains ?
    No you need a good diet and good training even without any gear

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    What ever you take its best to take a test base with it!!!!!

AlinSR is offline new member
    No you can take others, and as a matter of fact, tren is way to harsh for most.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    What ever you take its best to take a test base with it!!!!!
    But,
    That doesn't. Absolutely mean I have to just because its best

Quote Originally Posted by AlinshopRep View Post
    No you can take others, and as a matter of fact, tren is way to harsh for most.
    I understand that but do I have to stack with my test is what I'm asking in order to get big

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    You dont have to stack to get good gains.

Quote Originally Posted by bdos900 View Post
    You dont have to stack to get good gains.
    Thanks bro thats what I was thinking

Othello is offline Member
    Test on its own as a first cycle is great and the gains are awesome IMO.

Stacking comes in later cycles when increasing the test dose no longer works or brings about more sides than gains...in come the other drugs that are added...

usually dbol and similar orals are done in the first four weeks of a cycle (not longer because of hepa toxic nature), based on a long ester test (Test E for e.g) to "kick start" the cycle.

I personally no longer use those as the risks/sides outweigh the benefits plus most of the quick gains are water and or fat.

been in this game since 86...yes thats 27 years...pumping my guts out...stopping for some time then getting back at it again...i have also tried many cycles...back in the day there was no web and its was more broscience and you can imagine the mistakes one does in such scenarios.

today, looking back, I am convinced that test needs to be the basis of ANY cycle.

To put it in a simple way: nearly all the roids we use are derived from test itself and would shut down our natural test production since the body considers them to be test and therefore shuts down its prod. Result of this is decreased test inthe body which brings on a myriad of issues like libido problems etc. A Test base is therefore necessary as a supplement to counteract this shutdown.

there is no such thing as cutting cycle or bulking cycle which is based on gear alone. its a combo of the right gear, DIET and exercise. Diet is as important as the gear we take as it makes it or breaks it as to the gains we look for.

furthermore, after having messed with many types of stuff, my recommendation today would be to keep it as simple as possible, try to minimize sides to a max, RESEARCH. Stacking may sound cool but if one can achieve results with a simple formula, why make things more complex???

Also what many fail to realize is that sometimes different types of gear work against each other in the sense they counter each others effects ...IMO this is one major aspect to consider when thinking of stacking. what goes with what. just do a quick search across forums and read old posts and compare them to new ones...what was gospel 3 or 4 years back is today considered as heresy...we learn as we go...keeping it simple keeps the risks of messing up minimal.

just my 2 cents and sorry if I went OT
    Last edited by Othello; 06-13-2013 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Othello View Post
    Test on its own as a first cycle is great and the gains are awesome IMO.

Stacking comes in later cycles when increasing the test dose no longer works or brings about more sides than gains...in come the other drugs that are added...

usually dbol and similar orals are done in the first four weeks of a cycle (not longer because of hepa toxic nature), based on a long ester test (Test E for e.g) to "kick start" the cycle.

I personally no longer use those as the risks/sides outweigh the benefits plus most of the quick gains are water and or fat.

been in this game since 86...yes thats 27 years...pumping my guts out...stopping for some time then getting back at it again...i have also tried many cycles...back in the day there was no web and its was more broscience and you can imagine the mistakes one does in such scenarios.

today, looking back, I am convinced that test needs to be the basis of ANY cycle.

To put it in a simple way: nearly all the roids we use are derived from test itself and would shut down our natural test production since the body considers them to be test and therefore shuts down its prod. Result of this is decreased test inthe body which brings on a myriad of issues like libido problems etc. A Test base is therefore necessary as a supplement to counteract this shutdown.

there is no such thing as cutting cycle or bulking cycle which is based on gear alone. its a combo of the right gear, DIET and exercise. Diet is as important as the gear we take as it makes it or breaks it as to the gains we look for.

furthermore, after having messed with many types of stuff, my recommendation today would be to keep it as simple as possible, try to minimize sides to a max, RESEARCH. Stacking may sound cool but if one can achieve results with a simple formula, why make things more complex???

Also what many fail to realize is that sometimes different types of gear work against each other in the sense they counter each others effects ...IMO this is one major aspect to consider when thinking of stacking. what goes with what. just do a quick search across forums and read old posts and compare them to new ones...what was gospel 3 or 4 years back is today considered as heresy...we learn as we go...keeping it simple keeps the risks of messing up minimal.

just my 2 cents and sorry if I went OT
    No man im def with u here I cant be more in touch with how u feel even tho im a newbie. And its my frist cycle test is test why stack and. Make things more complicated... but here is my thing ... I have a friend that's been doing it for about 3 or 4 years and while I hear diet is very important ... hes no diet freak I mean don't get me wrong he tries to watch what he eats and doesn't over do him self but he's very built up and nice gainss and mass ???

Othello is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bulktser84 View Post
    No man im def with u here I cant be more in touch with how u feel even tho im a newbie. And its my frist cycle test is test why stack and. Make things more complicated... but here is my thing ... I have a friend that's been doing it for about 3 or 4 years and while I hear diet is very important ... hes no diet freak I mean don't get me wrong he tries to watch what he eats and doesn't over do him self but he's very built up and nice gainss and mass ???
    Well thing is we are all different.

Genetics is the key here. this is why you have hard gainers and easy gainers. Genetic predispositions...if you look up their family trees, you would find that his father/grandfather/ancestors had a solid build themselves and im sure with zero kind of gear

I personally know people who work out with half the intensity I do and used practically no gear yet showed great physiques. look at some of the pros out there...ok maybe not today because of the different fixes that exist but back in 80s and 90s for instance...you had some people with great arms and somewhat weak calves ...others had huge legs and not so huge arms...again genetic predisposition.

also there is metabolism and age that comes into play....I can say from first hand experience that as one grows old, metabolism slows and slows hard...back in 87 i would drop to one digit BF% in a week with no need for any drugs whatsoever...just fix the diet..today I need to resort to clen /ECA/T4 ...

so in short many factors come to play and heres where getting to know your body is key to success... regular bloodwork and experimenting help a lot. looking at how others do it helps as well but again what works for them may mess with us and vice versas...for e.g some people are prone to gyno whereas others have never felt a tingle in the nipple...some bloat from looking at a test E ampule whereas others cycle 1g per week of the stuff...

thing is reading forums like this helps us share experiences and recognize the pros and cons of each drug we use, learn of the "possible" sides it brings about and the rest is to us to see how we react to it.

for a first cycle, the smartest thing to do would be to stick to Test alone. think of your body as a dried up sponge placed in water and vision how it soaks it up.... this is how your body will react.

get your test levels checked to determine how high/low yours are at....then try it out slowly...start with a minimum and move on....250mg per week would do wonders to someone who has never cycled before...I cannot advice you on the correct dose because it is determined by your age and test levels.

keep yourself in tune with your body to recognize any symptoms and treat them immediately...look for bloating, nipple sensitivity, acne and other things. never be shy to ask others but keep in mind that what works for them may or may not work for you. it is not gospel. also keep in mind that you will need a proper PCT protocol...to kickstart your body into producing natural test again...you dont want to stop your cycle and have a test crash and loose all your hard gains....the forums full of very useful info as to PCT protocols...again here you will need to experiment to see what fits you.

good luck bro.

Thread Information