Seeker007 is offline New Member

Help with Cycle of Tren Combined with Deca

My friend read of a strong bulking cycle that involves combining Tren with Deca durabolin (he is not computer literate so I am posting for him)

Does anyone have experience or knowledge of this?

He has previously had good results with Deca , and then subsequently extremely bad results with oral steroids and then bad results with injectable testosterone (he lost all that he gained after testosterone despite post cycle therapy . But with the deca he maintained gains without even using post cycle therapy! Now he wants to try this combination of Tren with Deca to bulk up substantially.

Are there any precautions he must take, for example must he still use Tamoxifen when combining Tren with Deca etc. He is extremely prone to acne and blowing up of his face and prone to premature balding. Testosterone also made his skin tan all over.

Should he use an alpha reductase inhibitor when taking Tren combined with Deca. Please advise on what precautions he should take while on this cycle.

Many thanks in advance
    Thanks

boxin23 is offline Member
    You seem to know a lot about your friend.

First thing first....stats....

body fat
    diet
    work out experience
    cycle experience
    goals

Why 2 19 nors in same cycle?
    No PCT after DECA cycle? Seems your friend is very inexperienced and is going to do nothing but hurt themselves.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tell him to save his money he want's to spend on cycle and buy a computer instead .
    Then tell him to do some research or he will only get 2nd hand information .

Thank you for your feedback Boxin23 and Dont wanna be old

Some background info: he is 1.75 metres and used to be 48kg (105lbs). He is 40 years old and very thin. Then he used deca in 2 separate cycles and eventually reached 60 kg (132lbs). Then he used oral steroids in another cycle with almost zero gain in weight, but there was an increase in strength with abnormally high liver enzymes. So he will never use oral steroids again.
    Then he was advised to use Testosterone injections. So for 2 and a half months he used testosterone with extremely poor result. He gained 3 and a half kilograms (7.7 lbs). One month later he lost almost all of this, despite post cycle therapy . Bear in mind that with the deca cycles he maintained his weight gains despite no post cycle therapy. So from 60 kg (132lbs) to 63.5kg (139.7lbs) and back to 60.5kg (133.4lbs) after one Testosterone cycle. He just can’t seem to reach 70kg (154lbs). Now he wants to use Tren combined with Deca for bulking up.

He started with free weights at the age of 22, but he has always been skinny since childhood with a small bone structure and no fat. He never gained any weight during that year, just an increase in strength, then he trained on and off. Now he has been training for the last 2 years.

In terms of his diet he aims for 6 meals a day combined with high calorie and high protein milkshakes as well as creatine and branch chain amino acid supplements and even used glutamine powder and nitric oxide and multi vitamins. Of course, despite this , the results have been very poor. What the high calorie milkshakes had caused was fat in his belly.

He is not computer literate and lives with me, so out of the goodness of my heart I help him with pleasure whenever I can (it is the humanity in my nature)

Does anyone have experience with Tren combined with Deca?

What ancillary medications should he use (tamoxifen ? Arimidex worsened his acne last time so he preferred tamoxifen, Alpha reductase inhibitor? , HCG from the very start? Etc.)

Deca had no effect on his liver enzymes last time. Does tren elevate the liver enzymes?

Many thanks in advance for all your help and advice

pavlenko is offline Banned
    wow....why even juice if u and ur friends are 100lbs makes no sence

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Tell him to eat more food. He doesn't know how to cycle properly therefore he doesn't deserve to cycle.

do not use tren with deca ......for that matter dont use tren.....for that matter dont use deca...

agree wit^^^hp.....EAT....he is not dieting properly....

Boxin23 why is Tren a problem when taken with Deca ?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    They are both very suppressive compounds. When stacked they create an environment that may make recovery a bit more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker007 View Post
    Boxin23 why is Tren a problem when taken with Deca?
    Im not trying to be rude here.....but your friend does not understand cycling at all....Tren alone is one of the most powerful compounds on the planet. There would be no reason to stack it with a compound of the same chain. The sides of Tren also can be extreme....so why would you want to suppress yourself or your friends self in such a manner by stacking it? If you don't know the answer you are not ready to do it. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker007 View Post
    Boxin23 why is Tren a problem when taken with Deca?
    Im not trying to be rude here.....but your friend does not understand cycling at all....Tren alone is one of the most powerful compounds on the planet. There would be no reason to stack it with a compound of the same chain. The sides of Tren also can be extreme....so why would you want to suppress yourself or your friends self in such a manner by stacking it? If you don't know the answer you are not ready to do it. Period.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    ran deca with no tes? ran deca with no PCT? Stack deca with tren ,both in the 19 nor fam.?
    Dont do it Jim,Dont do it Jim!!!!

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    I thought i heard it all, this tops the icing on the cake.

Thank you to everyone BUT what do you say about this info:

Do you trust ***********.com ?

If you go to this website, they give info on cycles.

They state that for a strong bulking cycle with heavy gains you must take Tren with Deca with Anabol for 4 weeks for what they call a "mass stack", and 8 weeks duration in what they term: "ultimate mass stack".

They seem to differ with the experienced people in the forum, so I do not know what they base it on, I do not know if they have scientific evidence to support this combination (since research indicates that Deca and Tren are in the same family, yet they advocate combining it)?

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker007
    Thank you for your feedback Boxin23 and Dont wanna be old

Some background info: he is 1.75 metres and used to be 48kg (105lbs). He is 40 years old and very thin. Then he used deca in 2 separate cycles and eventually reached 60 kg (132lbs). Then he used oral steroids in another cycle with almost zero gain in weight, but there was an increase in strength with abnormally high liver enzymes. So he will never use oral steroids again.
    Then he was advised to use Testosterone injections. So for 2 and a half months he used testosterone with extremely poor result. He gained 3 and a half kilograms (7.7 lbs). One month later he lost almost all of this, despite post cycle therapy . Bear in mind that with the deca cycles he maintained his weight gains despite no post cycle therapy. So from 60 kg (132lbs) to 63.5kg (139.7lbs) and back to 60.5kg (133.4lbs) after one Testosterone cycle. He just can't seem to reach 70kg (154lbs). Now he wants to use Tren combined with Deca for bulking up.

He started with free weights at the age of 22, but he has always been skinny since childhood with a small bone structure and no fat. He never gained any weight during that year, just an increase in strength, then he trained on and off. Now he has been training for the last 2 years.

In terms of his diet he aims for 6 meals a day combined with high calorie and high protein milkshakes as well as creatine and branch chain amino acid supplements and even used glutamine powder and nitric oxide and multi vitamins. Of course, despite this , the results have been very poor. What the high calorie milkshakes had caused was fat in his belly.

He is not computer literate and lives with me, so out of the goodness of my heart I help him with pleasure whenever I can (it is the humanity in my nature)

Does anyone have experience with Tren combined with Deca?

What ancillary medications should he use (tamoxifen ? Arimidex worsened his acne last time so he preferred tamoxifen, Alpha reductase inhibitor? , HCG from the very start? Etc.)

Deca had no effect on his liver enzymes last time. Does tren elevate the liver enzymes?

Many thanks in advance for all your help and advice
    I think you must of taken your actual weight and divided into two people

Thread Information