lucas90x is offline New Member

Anadrol with Test E Cycle - Nolvadex as well?

After reading many forums, I seen that some were taking Nolvadex during a Anadrol and Test E cycle. In about 2 months I am planning to do a cycle of Anadrol and Test e (I already have everything). That being said though I am curious if it's worth using my Nolvadex or not during cycle? I plan to go with Clomid PCT as I read a lot of people are doing that for such a cycle and I already have some as well. Any input would be great as I would like to ready a perfect cycle of this so I do not waste anything.

Thanks

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    What are your stats and cycle history?

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucas90x
    After reading many forums, I seen that some were taking Nolvadex during a Anadrol and Test E cycle. In about 2 months I am planning to do a cycle of Anadrol and Test e (I already have everything). That being said though I am curious if it's worth using my Nolvadex or not during cycle? I plan to go with Clomid PCT as I read a lot of people are doing that for such a cycle and I already have some as well. Any input would be great as I would like to ready a perfect cycle of this so I do not waste anything.

Thanks
    Stick with test only for a first cycle, anadrol is a powerful oral and comes with some sides such as excruciating headaches. Nolvadex is for pct but can be used alongside your A.i if your prone to estro sides. Make sure you have an A.i either arimidex or aromasin . Hcg throughout cycle at 250ius twice a week to make the transition into pct smoother

Stats are basically 175lb, 5'11 and I honestly haven't measured my body fat but it's pretty low as I am usually in the description of "Ripped' muscle tone. I've recently recovered from shoulder labrum tear sugery and am almost 100% so this is basically my way of getting back to the normal faster (IF it works). Currently doing lightweights to get regular stabliser muscle strength back and so I do not injure myself. I have never had a cycle before and was always reading it's best to do a Test cycle first but after all the research I've done, I see no problem with adding in Anadrol (Or Dianabol ). I've only taken 1 Injectible which was TB500 for recovery which worked very well. So yea, basically a newbie.

If you see no objection and are going to go ahead with what you thought then why ask the question in the first place?

Test is a great anabolic and for a 'newbie' it's perfect. You can see how your body reacts to it and if sides are tolerable. More anabolic a don't mean better gains by any means all they are are training aids. Diet and training are what determines good gains. But whatever you do good luck

So is Clomid not good enough for PCT on something like this though? armidex or aromasin I keep reading is good like you mentioned as well..... I'd have to get my hands on some if that's the case, and I am not sure I am prone to estro sides. I've only taken a crap load of supplements in the past such as Test Boosters/HGH Boosters and they worked fairly well but supplements just are so expensive for the lack of results.

I am not sure if I'll go ahead or not with it so that is why I asked. I do appreciate the reply and the information you are giving me.

Quote Originally Posted by lucas90x
    So is Clomid not good enough for PCT on something like this though? armidex or aromasin I keep reading is good like you mentioned as well..... I'd have to get my hands on some if that's the case, and I am not sure I am prone to estro sides. I've only taken a crap load of supplements in the past such as Test Boosters/HGH Boosters and they worked fairly well but supplements just are so expensive for the lack of results.
    Yeah boosters and AAS just don't compare lol this is what I would do if I were you:

Week 1 - 12. Test E @ 500 mgs. (Split into 250mgs twice a week)

Week 1 - 12. Arimidex @ 0.25mgs every other day

Week 1 - 12 hcg @ 250ius twice a week

Week 13 and 14 nothing

Week 15 - 18 nolvadex 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/50/50

Done

Alright, I'll have to take a look and get my hands on some Armidex. Thanks
    Last edited by lucas90x; 06-14-2013 at 01:44 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucas90x View Post

Thanks
    I would use an AI like ARIMIDEX ,,LETROZOLE ,,or AROMASIN during the cycle and save the NOLVA for PCT.

I would use an AI like ARIMIDEX ,,LETROZOLE ,,or AROMASIN during the cycle and save the NOLVA for PCT.
    Yup, I will be getting Armidex as I already know where I can get it from. I'll just have to try me the Test E cycle bigsiv mentioned and go from there. No need to go crazy off the bat anyways.

So a few tips for your cycle

Ideally you would get blood work done before cycle to get your baseline levels and these would be what you will work off. BW done during to make sure your gear is working and to check estro levels. Then blood work around 2 months after pct to check your levels have gone back to base, or close enough.

Diet whether bulking or cutting needs to be examined so head over to the nutrition section and get the gurus to have a look at your current diet.

Training, I would read Marcus's diary for some great tips on workouts and intensity

Supplements, Austinite has a great thread on supplements for everything and anything you need.

Most important IMO is keeping check on estrogen and sides. Prepare and have every precaution or you will be typing another thread about problems

Good luck

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    I would run your hcg from wk 1 and stop 3-4 days before your pct.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    If you've just recovered from a joint injury and are "almost 100%", even doing a test-only cycle is taking a big chance. Add Anadrol to that and your strength is going to increase to such an incredible rate that you're almost guaranteed to re-injure that shoulder in no time at all. If you've been researching anabolic compounds, you should have come across Nandrolone (deca ). That is the steroid to use when joint injuries are a concern.

But again, you're taking a big risk going straight from an injury to juice.

Quote Originally Posted by BBrian
    If you've just recovered from a joint injury and are "almost 100%", even doing a test-only cycle is taking a big chance. Add Anadrol to that and your strength is going to increase to such an incredible rate that you're almost guaranteed to re-injure that shoulder in no time at all. If you've been researching anabolic compounds, you should have come across Nandrolone (deca ). That is the steroid to use when joint injuries are a concern.

But again, you're taking a big risk going straight from an injury to juice.
    Good advice right here especially about the anadrol

Thread Information