Thread: Help please

shocky is offline Junior Member

Help please

25 5'8 180 LB AROUND 16 % BF.. Been training for a few years.. Recently started a cycle as followed.

Anavar :40 mg Ed
    Testoviron : 300 mg 2 times a week
    Arimidex : 1 mg every other day

Pct will be:

HCG : 2 weeks after last pic.( I know I should of ran it during but couldnt get it until now)
    Nova: 40/40/20/20/20
    Clomid: Still not sure How I will dose so any suggestions?

I am 8 weeks into my cycle and have gained 20 lbs and dropped some fat so Im very satisfied.
    I had planed on doing another 4 weeks of test but I realize I am happy with my size and want to try and cut some. So I am considering suspension. My concern is I hear that it converts to estrogen in High amount and I did a cycle years ago of test and tren and got horrible gyno which till this day never went away. I took nova and Arimidex and nothing helped. Im just found out that those dont work for teen and that I needed something like Caber or Prami. Is it to late to reverse some of this gyno? Will Arimidex be enough to stop any problems with Suspension.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shocky
    25 5'8 180 LB AROUND 16 % BF.. Been training for a few years.. Recently started a cycle as followed.

Anavar :40 mg Ed
    Testoviron : 300 mg 2 times a week
    Arimidex : 1 mg every other day

Pct will be:

HCG : 2 weeks after last pic.( I know I should of ran it during but couldnt get it until now)
    Nova: 40/40/20/20/20
    Clomid: Still not sure How I will dose so any suggestions?

I am 8 weeks into my cycle and have gained 20 lbs and dropped some fat so Im very satisfied.
    I had planed on doing another 4 weeks of test but I realize I am happy with my size and want to try and cut some. So I am considering suspension. My concern is I hear that it converts to estrogen in High amount and I did a cycle years ago of test and tren and got horrible gyno which till this day never went away. I took nova and Arimidex and nothing helped. Im just found out that those dont work for teen and that I needed something like Caber or Prami. Is it to late to reverse some of this gyno? Will Arimidex be enough to stop any problems with Suspension.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Are you sensitive to Aromatization? Most people dose Armidex .5 EOD

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh412 View Post

Are you sensitive to Aromatization? Most people dose Armidex .5 EOD
    Do you actually mean 0.25mg?

Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AD

Do you actually mean 0.25mg?
    No I meant .5? Most people I've seen use .5

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Most run Adex at .25 eod and adjust if needed. How long are you planning to run the cycle?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh412

No I meant .5? Most people I've seen use .5
    Best to start with .25mg qod. Less is more with AIs. If needed, doses escalation can move to 0.5mg qod. Any more is indicate only when E2 is seriously elevated.

shocky is offline Junior Member
    Well i was taking 1mg as I was told that was proper doasge. IDK if I am prone to really but I did take a test and tren cycle years ago and got gyno which never went away but then again i only took nova as I didnt know about other options like caber.

Thread Information