Emerald is offline Associate Member

Night sweats on Tren

Wow! What a nasty experience. The sweating woke me up. It was like a fever broke without being sick. Then I got chills and faded in and out of sleep for 4 hours longer. Went on and on. Tonight I get laid which usually puts me in a very deep sleep. Hope this stops. Oh, it's day 12 of .75mg Ed tren ace, .5mg of test cyp and deca eod

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald View Post
    Wow! What a nasty experience. The sweating woke me up. It was like a fever broke without being sick. Then I got chills and faded in and out of sleep for 4 hours longer. Went on and on. Tonight I get laid which usually puts me in a very deep sleep. Hope this stops. Oh, it's day 12 of .75mg Ed tren ace, .5mg of test cyp and deca eod
    Hey my friend, welcome to the world of Tren . Oh, they won't go away.

Your dose is on the highter side, just a little if first Tren cycle. 50mg ED is more of the norm so you could cut it back. When you get into the chills stage it is a bit advanced IMOP. I got that. 3-4 shirts a night. Also I don't understand your other dosages. ...crazy mike

Just re-look at the test and the Deca , very, very low IMOP. ???? I might not understand
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-15-2013 at 09:01 AM.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Agree with crazy mike here what is .5mgs of test and deca ? And why the reason for deca and tren in a cycle?

nondescript is offline New Member
    I was kind of wondering myself about including deca in a tren cycle. I would think the deca is going to waste. Are you taking anything to combat the sides of tren? Like cabergoline? I'm at 400 mg a week of tren and I have just about no sides with just .5 mg a week of caber.

Hi again, no hard time. but just like bigsiv we are wondering what this cycle is. You are not clear. It seem by your profile this is your second cycle ? yes, no ?
    So I have told you the sweats are normal and it seems you are aware, but I say you might drop the Tren a bit, but to advise at all, assuming you want advice we/I need more input. Thanks.......crazy mike

Red Bastard is offline Member
    I'm thinking that he may mean 50mg test ED, for 350/week?

Edit:
    Oops! Just read that the test is EOD. My bad!
    175/per week. A little low, but not unheard of, for low test, high tren protocol...
    Last edited by Red Bastard; 06-15-2013 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Oops! Bad reader!!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Pinning cyp and deca eod ? and welcome to tren .

Emerald is offline Associate Member
    Hey boys, it's .50mg eod. I wouldn't even call it a cycle to be honest. I'm trying new gear and have read my share of bro science and on line medical data on tren . The deca I use for two reasons, it's been so good for my aching joints and makes me super horny, which I love. I'm using test as a therapy cause of low levels. I'm pinning eod so I can keep track is all, makes it easy to remember. I use arimidex .25 per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald View Post
    Hey boys, it's .50mg eod. I wouldn't even call it a cycle to be honest. I'm trying new gear and have read my share of bro science and on line medical data on tren. The deca I use for two reasons, it's been so good for my aching joints and makes me super horny, which I love. I'm using test as a therapy cause of low levels. I'm pinning eod so I can keep track is all, makes it easy to remember. I use arimidex .25 per day.
    Ok, cool I'll let you go ya know. Ha ha ...crazy mike

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    I'm just getting to the end of the second week of my first tren cycle (Ace ester at 65mg ED) and I'm certainly noticing a body shaped imprint of sweat appearing in my bed every morning. Along with only 4-5 hours o sleep as opposed to my normal 6~. Doesn't really bother me yet but I guess we shall see how annoying it is by the time I'm done 6 weeks from now

Thread Information