ChestNBack is offline Associate Member

Warning signs for liver issues?

I had high liver enzymes before I started my first cycle. Probably from all the supplements and heavy workouts and diet. Not sure if it ever dropped back to normal before I started my first cycle three weeks ago but are there any signs that you can look out for? My urine is turning like a neon yellow color now. Maybe I need to increase my water intake.

Sorry cycle I am running is 600mgs Test E per week and 50mgs Dbol ED

bulktser84 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChestNBack View Post
    I had high liver enzymes before I started my first cycle. Probably from all the supplements and heavy workouts and diet. Not sure if it ever dropped back to normal before I started my first cycle three weeks ago but are there any signs that you can look out for? My urine is turning like a neon yellow color now. Maybe I need to increase my water intake.
    Bro not trying to be a smart butt here bu

Quote Originally Posted by bulktser84 View Post

Bro not trying to be a smart butt here bu
    But don't you think it would have been smart to check on that before you started that cycle as we all know aas can be harmful on the liver

yea bro but most people who train hard have elevated liver enzymes. I will go for blood work in three weeks so I can check my levels and see how good my test is. I actually just started gaining weight from the dbol I have. Honesty I thought it was garbage but I think it just took a while to kick in on the increased weight end.

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNBack View Post
    yea bro but most people who train hard have elevated liver enzymes. I will go for blood work in three weeks so I can check my levels and see how good my test is. I actually just started gaining weight from the dbol I have. Honesty I thought it was garbage but I think it just took a while to kick in on the increased weight end.
    Yea bro its going to take at least at least 6 weeks to see noticeable gains

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yellow urine is not from liver toxicity. Your kidneys are responsible for filtering urine.
    How elevated were your enzymes before starting?
    And Dbol should not take 3 weeks to work. Sounds like it was bunk, and you're now noticing the test.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    My urine is turning like a neon yellow color now. Maybe I need to increase my water intake.[/QUOTE]

Aye good idea your first piss of the day is a yellowish color but after that if your drinking enough water and your body is hydrated it will be clear.

check the white of your eye, especially in the morning after waking up. If its yellowish, then you got a problem. Check also skin color, check at fingertips, again if yellow..

Spartans09 is offline Member
    If your eyes and skin are yellow you are pretty far along. Get bloodwork done.

Thread Information