Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Emerald
  • 1 Post By crazy mike

Thread: Muscle cramps on Tren

Jayprice is offline Junior Member

Muscle cramps on Tren

Does anyone else get really bad muscle cramps when they take Tren ? My legs, hands and sides would cramp like crazy. I was only taking 1cc of 200mg Tren e about every 5 days.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayprice View Post
    Does anyone else get really bad muscle cramps when they take Tren? My legs, hands and sides would cramp like crazy. I was only taking 1cc of 200mg Tren e about every 5 days.
    I know, you're doing too little you need to triple the dose and it will all go away. ...ya think?
    Ha, anyway I went through a period of cramps, but I tend to from time to time. I learned that no matter what the cause............... ok I'm back. I hit the button and this thing took off. Anyway to combat my cramps I was taking 3 x 250 mg tablet sometimes 4 each night when I went to bed. I might take two also during the day. It took care of my cramps so I use it as needed. That's all I can input. ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-16-2013 at 12:26 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Increase your Taurine intake and ZMA

Crazy mike you told me the dose but unless I missed it you didn't say what you were taking. Lol

Thanks for the help guys!

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Cramps is probably lack of water. Painful pumps you could increase taurine

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Tren dehydrates the 4uck out of me! Keep your electrolytes up, and drink lots of water!

Not sure if that's your issue, but it can't hurt...

Emerald is offline Associate Member
    Talked to my massage therapist about cramping on Friday she said three things can help, water of course, potassium, one banana a day, or calcium. Im having some cramping on tren now, but more spectacular pumps that seem to last for days. Did a vomit inducing squat workout 3 days ago, didn't go heavy, but super deep and down slow, 7 -8 sets so 70-80 reps with 225. Im still pumped and have leg day on Tuesday.... sorry, yeah cramping is the topic....
    Java Man likes this.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Make sure you're getting enough potassium too. I haven't seen that mentioned yet but low potassium causes severe cramping.

Crazy mike you told me the dose but unless I missed it you didn't say what you were taking. Lol

Thanks for the help guys!
    No you didn't miss it. I missed it. I am just out to lunch lately. I've gotta settle down, shut down and restart.
    So when I'm in that cramping cycle I have found no deficiency. I am , I drink a lot of water, gator aid and liquid. So what I was saying at these times I take "Potassium Gluconate" 550 mg tablets. At bedtime when I take my meds, ya know my crazy meds, Ha lol...I will take about 3 or 4 of the 550mg tabs. This does relieve me of the cramps. If I get one during the day and feel I will be getting more I take two (2) of the same. It works.

I found that if I just take what they say one (1) a day or (2) two it doesn't help.

So as everyone has some other antidote or better idea listen to them all. This is me. ...crazy mike

Oh one two or three bananas don't touch the problem for me. Try it and drink a lot of water.
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-16-2013 at 07:34 PM.
    Java Man likes this.

Bananas have roughly 450mg potassium each. That's about 6% of the RDA so if youre deficient you'd need a supplement. I eat a few bananas every day.but also potassium supps. Bananas really are just to add flavor to my oatmeal .

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald View Post
    Talked to my massage therapist about cramping on Friday she said three things can help, water of course, potassium, one banana a day, or calcium. Im having some cramping on tren now, but more spectacular pumps that seem to last for days. Did a vomit inducing squat workout 3 days ago, didn't go heavy, but super deep and down slow, 7 -8 sets so 70-80 reps with 225. Im still pumped and have leg day on Tuesday.... sorry, yeah cramping is the topic....

I was going the potassium and water route to alleviate my cramps. I was taking potassium pills and eating 3 bananas a day. I also had a cup of water in my hand if I was awake. The only time getting cramps that really messed with me was when I was benching. My quad or glute would lock up and that would be the end of the set.

Thanks for everyone's input. I was just wondering if anyone else had this issue.

I was going the potassium and water route to alleviate my cramps. I was taking potassium pills and eating 3 bananas a day. I also had a cup of water in my hand if I was awake. The only time getting cramps that really messed with me was when I was benching. My quad or glute would lock up and that would be the end of the set.

Thanks for everyone's input. I was just wondering if anyone else had this issue.
    Follow my original post. I am a cramping mofo on tren .

Thunderforge is offline Associate Member
    I've dealt with this also. Taurine was very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Follow my original post. I am a cramping mofo on tren.
    What !!, didn't you mean a cranky mofo on Tren ??? ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    What !!, didn't you mean a cranky mofo on Tren ??? ...crazy mike
    Yes that's true as well...according to my wife anyhow.

Thread Information