Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: Anavar Cycle 40mg ED

miminemolle is offline New Member

Question Anavar Cycle 40mg ED

close
    Last edited by miminemolle; 01-26-2014 at 02:37 PM.

stpete is offline Banned
    No, don't do it. Especially at 20 years old. you can make good gains off a solid diet and training regimen. Unless you just wanna play around w//your endocrine system and take the chances. Up to you.

But i say absolutely not.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You want advice and yet you're saying you don't want to be told not to do it.

40mg/day isn't going to give much in the way of results. Running anavar without a testosterone base is an unwise idea.

You aren't the first young man to use the tired old cliche "my friend did it".....ya ya ya we've heard this crap a thousand times before you and we'll keep hearing that none sense. So what? If your friend ran out in front of a train and didn't get hit, does that mean you'd be safe to do so too!?! Look, even IF your friend did it and didn't have problems, it doesn't mean he won't layer on. Often problems can occur many years later. Go look at some of the threads on here posted by other young guys who ran a cycle at a young age and a few years later have severe depression, erectile dysfunction, or no sex drive - and wish they hadn't done it that early. Moreover, many guys who DO have problems don't publicize it because they are embarrassed. Think about it!!! How many young guys who cycled too young and got decent results want to admit to problems they may be having! Your friend might look good, but would he honestly say, "ya, check me out. I look solid!!!! Oh, but my dick won't get hard now".

Anavar alone is NOT a good idea and cycling at 20 isn't smart at all.
    OdinsOtherSon and Java Man like this.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    You want advice and yet you're saying you don't want to be told not to do it.

40mg/day isn't going to give much in the way of results. Running anavar without a testosterone base is an unwise idea.

You aren't the first young man to use the tired old cliche "my friend did it".....ya ya ya we've heard this crap a thousand times before you and we'll keep hearing that none sense. So what? If your friend ran out in front of a train and didn't get hit, does that mean you'd be safe to do so too!?! Look, even IF your friend did it and didn't have problems, it doesn't mean he won't layer on. Often problems can occur many years later. Go look at some of the threads on here posted by other young guys who ran a cycle at a young age and a few years later have severe depression, erectile dysfunction, or no sex drive - and wish they hadn't done it that early. Moreover, many guys who DO have problems don't publicize it because they are embarrassed. Think about it!!! How many young guys who cycled too young and got decent results want to admit to problems they may be having! Your friend might look good, but would he honestly say, "ya, check me out. I look solid!!!! Oh, but my dick won't get hard now".

Anavar alone is NOT a good idea and cycling at 20 isn't smart at all.
    Well said my friend.

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    So whats the question? Whats better? 40 or 60mg a day? 40 will fk you up. 60 will fk you up worse! Take these guys advice.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete

Well said my friend.
    Ironically, I just received a PM from a young member who cycled despite advice not to and a year later is having ED and libido issues and is begging for help. Of course I'll assist him, but these problems could easily be avoided if people just wait until their bodies are ready for anabolics.
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

Thread Information