dontevenbother is offline New Member

puffy nips and the potential use of nolvadex vs exemestane

ok a little background. im 27 years old. 195lbs 5'8. diet is written by trainer and can be posted if needed. ive been crusing on test for almost 2 years now. my history includes the use of anadrol , deca , tren a, dbol , and anavar . currently running:

600mg test e
    400mg npp
    500iu hcg
    .5mg prami

my question is about puffy nipples. about 6 months ago i came off test completely in attempt to get a script for trt. despite my results coming back at 120 ng/dL they denied me. i brought up to the doctor the issue of pubertal gyno i believe i had (an issue that started way before i was on gear.) she checked and said there was no breast tissue, so i was in the clear. i asked her about the puffyness and the idea of using nolva to reduce it and she obviously could not give me direction on the subject. also, since using deca, despite the use of pramipexole, there has been minor lactation. you really have to squeeze to get anything, but its there. she checked my prolactin levels and they came back at 5 ng/mL so she wouldnt give me a script for caber. im currently running prami because im on npp and the problem is still there, just not as bad. the prami is good because i experience every other side from it. just thought it would be worth mentioning. and the nipples are puffy, but when they are hard the issue is not noticeable at all.

i currently have exemestane on hand, but that didnt correct the issue before hand, and stane reaaallly kills my estrogen to the point where my joints ache and i have zero sex drive. i also have nolva on hand but have never used it. worth running at 20mg a day or not? and before anyone says its just fat retention its not, im sitting around 10% bf currently and the problem hasnt gotten any better. any help is appreciated.

dontevenbother is offline New Member
    anyone care to offer their insight?

lolfb is offline Junior Member

Thread Information