Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Testosterone

  1. #1
    tommygun31 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    75

    Testosterone

    when on a Cycle of testosterone ,what would be a good level to bring my testo too??To add mass?
    What about 1500??how high do some of yall get your levels???

  2. #2
    tommygun31 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    75
    age 32;;;
    6'3
    260 LBS..

  3. #3
    roidneedles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    88
    Ive never ran bloods on cycle so I cant comment on levels BUT Ive noticed that 500-750mg is the sweet spot for most ppl.. Anything above that and ur just getting more sides for not really any better gains. Unless ur a big mofo u might need the bigger dose but 500-750mg is plenty to grow bud

    edit: just noticed ur 260! lol is this ur first test cycle? If so then I stand by what I said..

  4. #4
    Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by roidneedles
    Ive never ran bloods on cycle so I cant comment on levels BUT Ive noticed that 500-750mg is the sweet spot for most ppl.. Anything above that and ur just getting more sides for not really any better gains. Unless ur a big mofo u might need the bigger dose but 500-750mg is plenty to grow bud
    You need bloodworo bro, trust me on that

  5. #5
    Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by tommygun31
    age 32;;;
    6'3
    260 LBS..
    What's your BF%. Training knowledge,diet,goals? And If I recall correctly (don't quote me) 600mg each week will be about 3200?

  6. #6
    Iron-56's Avatar
    Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Big apple
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by tommygun31 View Post
    when on a Cycle of testosterone ,what would be a good level to bring my testo too??To add mass?
    What about 1500??how high do some of yall get your levels???
    1500 ng/dl (total test) is what somone on about 300mg a week would yield. Veries greatly with each individual.

  7. #7
    slimshady01's Avatar
    slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56

    1500 ng/dl (total test) is what somone on about 300mg a week would yield. Veries greatly with each individual.
    It def varies, I've seen guys on TRT doses of 200mg a week and have bloods In the 700 range then another guy taking 100mg a week with 900..

    Everyone is different.

  8. #8
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,392
    Food will add mass

  9. #9
    justadude is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    28
    I'm one who's on 90 mg a week and just a hair under a grand.

  10. #10
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    Quote Originally Posted by justadude View Post
    I'm one who's on 90 mg a week and just a hair under a grand.
    Wow. So what are your levels on cycle?

  11. #11
    justadude is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    28
    Hopefully I'll be finding out in 6 weeks. Not on yet. I do remember though when adjusting my dosage, when I was at 120 mg my levels were about 1300 2 days after a shot.

  12. #12
    Iron-56's Avatar
    Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Big apple
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by justadude View Post
    I'm one who's on 90 mg a week and just a hair under a grand.
    Are you sure? If so that's amazing. Would also like to know your levels on cycle

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •