stackedbro is offline Associate Member

Test enathate question

Hey so I took my first test e shot Thursday. My first cycle and I'm excited. But talking to alot of people has changed my mind on the cycle. I was going to do 300 mg which is a cc twice a week which would come out to just about 600 mg a week for 10 weeks. But now I'm thinking of doing it every 5th day to last 14 weeks. This is my first cycle so I wanna maximize gains without making my tolerance unnencearily higher. I have arimidex nolva and clomid on hand

So my question is should I do maybe a lil les than a cc to do 500 mg a week for 10-12 weeks or do a lil less for 14 weeks. Thanks. Some people are saying it takes a couple months for some of the results. But will start seeing beggining effects in 2-3 weeks

crashfirepm53 is offline Associate Member
    600mg of enth is wayyy too much for a first cycle. 200mg would be realistic and you will make nice gains assuming everything else is in check. What about an AI and PCT?

I have arimidex . I'm know most people say to start it on your first day. But I'm waiting for the test to hit to start it because I want to see how my body reacts to test alone. I know most will disagree but that's my opinion on that. But I shot 300 mg on Thursday. So you think I should just keep doing it once a week? I don't want to shit myself off for nothing or very minimal gains. I have nolvadex and clomid that I will run 2 weeks after last shot

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crashfirepm53 View Post
    600mg of enth is wayyy too much for a first cycle. 200mg would be realistic and you will make nice gains assuming everything else is in check. What about an AI and PCT?
    that would be too low.

Quote Originally Posted by AD

that would be too low.
    Yes I Agree. Most people use this dose just for try. And I have good test levels. 700-990 ng/dl pre cycle.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    200mg is TRT level. 250mg e3.5d would be a good start. Start your AI at the same time as your first injection. Monitor your BW four weeks later to check levels.

Quote Originally Posted by testluva
    200mg is TRT level. 250mg e3.5d would be a good start. Start your AI at the same time as your first injection. Monitor your BW four weeks later to check levels.
    I have already started. But 4 weeks after my first injection is when I should check again? And what should be level be at with 500 mg. I am estimating 500 mg because each cc is 300 mg so I'm doing slightly less than a cc each shot

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Depending on the dosage quality it should take you to around 2,500-3,500 on your total T level. Everyone is different and it will vary depending on your current baseline level. Don't forget your AI.

Quote Originally Posted by testluva
    Depending on the dosage quality it should take you to around 2,500-3,500 on your total T level. Everyone is different and it will vary depending on your current baseline level. Don't forget your AI.
    Well my dose should be around 500 mg per week. And my baseline is 700-990 but ill look for a number between that. It should at least be 2000 hopefully. And I talked to many people who said don't take an ai first cycle unless you feel the sides coming as In itchy nipples or water retention. Just to see how your body reacts. I was gonna wait a couple weeks and start it when I feel a difference in my test levels.

I asked this same question w my first cycle and it seemed most people said 500-600mg is a good dose even for first cycle.

I know people reccomend hcg . But It's hard for me to find it. How necessary is it if I have my ai and 2 different serms for pct.

Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned

that would be too low.
    Yeah I would say 500-600mg per week is average starting cycle

AD
    Quote Originally Posted by stackedbro View Post
    I know people reccomend hcg. But It's hard for me to find it. How necessary is it if I have my ai and 2 different serms for pct.
    bro, have you listed your stats yet? your natty test is so high, why are you not gaining without gear?

personally, i would do everything by the book for my first cycle. 400-500mg/wk test only. ai and hcg on cycle. 12wks. pct nolva and clomid. i won't want to take any shortcuts for my first time. when you're very experienced and totally comfortable, you can do as you see fit, but first cycle, i suggest you do it the proper way.

and i don't like to check my total T while on cycle. if your gear is good, its going to be high. who cares how high. i am a little worried that my lab may feel obliged to report me since the only way to get totalT 3x normal is when you're using illegal substances.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post

bro, have you listed your stats yet? your natty test is so high, why are you not gaining without gear?

personally, i would do everything by the book for my first cycle. 400-500mg/wk test only. ai and hcg on cycle. 12wks. pct nolva and clomid. i won't want to take any shortcuts for my first time. when you're very experienced and totally comfortable, you can do as you see fit, but first cycle, i suggest you do it the proper way.

and i don't like to check my total T while on cycle. if your gear is good, its going to be high. who cares how high. i am a little worried that my lab may feel obliged to report me since the only way to get totalT 3x normal is when you're using illegal substances.
    Privatemd helps with that worry. I worry more about free test than total test

AD
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post

I've always wanted to live in the US, but i doubt i can get a visa

Stats at 5'8 at 8-9% body fat. Weighting 180 lbs about. I want to get up to 190. And as hard as I train and as much as I eat I won't gain muscle. When I go to high ill start gaining fat. So I needed some assistance. I started last week, however I didn't get ahold of hcg. If I take d aspartic acid would that be a replacement. I can try to get ahold of it. And 500 icu every week correct until cycle over then 500 icu for 10 days after last shot?

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588

How do you check your free test. When I get mine it only shows total test in the full metabolic panel.

Stats at 5'8 at 8-9% body fat. Weighting 180 lbs about. I want to get up to 190. And as hard as I train and as much as I eat I won't gain muscle. When I go to high ill start gaining fat. So I needed some assistance. I started last week, however I didn't get ahold of hcg. If I take d aspartic acid would that be a replacement. I can try to get ahold of it. And 500 icu every week correct until cycle over then 500 icu for 10 days after last shot?
    Post pics man.

I find it hard to believe you absolutely cannot gain muscle

Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven

Post pics man.

I find it hard to believe you absolutely cannot gain muscle
    I can gain muscle, but alot of fat comes along with it and I've been lifting for about 8-9 years consistently. This is pretty near my natural potential omy I've gotten to this weight 2 times before and it's very hard to pass it. I already started my cycle so regardless it doesn't matter I've already gained 3 pounds in a week, I know some say it takes 2 weeks for test e to kick in it might just be water.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stackedbro

I can gain muscle, but alot of fat comes along with it and I've been lifting for about 8-9 years consistently. This is pretty near my natural potential omy I've gotten to this weight 2 times before and it's very hard to pass it. I already started my cycle so regardless it doesn't matter I've already gained 3 pounds in a week, I know some say it takes 2 weeks for test e to kick in it might just be water.
    Well you certainly did NOT gain 3lbs of lean muscle in one week!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

Yes you are right, it wasn't all lean muscle. You can't find hcg on research chemical sites can you?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey so I took my first test e shot Thursday. My first cycle and I'm excited. But talking to alot of people has changed my mind on the cycle. I was going to do 300 mg which is a cc twice a week which would come out to just about 600 mg a week for 10 weeks. But now I'm thinking of doing it every 5th day to last 14 weeks. This is my first cycle so I wanna maximize gains without making my tolerance unnencearily higher. I have arimidex nolva and clomid on hand
    just some tips / points for you:

* you DO NOT BUILD TOLERANCE TO HORMONES. you can gain of 600mg now and 5 cycles down the line. it has to do more wiht HOW MUCH MASS you have put on to determine raises in dosage if anything.

* I would rec no less then 12 weeks ( i rec 14) for a teste or cyp cycle. its gonna take a bunch of cycles for decent mass (IMO) so dont go expecting too much from one cycle, no magic here... this takes hard work and time. your first cycle may give most gains vs others you may run, but that has to do with the mass you have. thats assuming your diet and training are on point.

400-600mg ew is a good dosage. just pin 250mg 2X a week if possible. but 600mg every 5th day would work also. so no big issue there.

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    He is expecting too much and doesnt yet know its water gains ( in muscle , it snot always BLOATED look when we say its water)

I always explain it to new guys liek this: look at a 2lb steak at the store.... your not growing that in 1 week. your lucky if it is 2lb in 4 weeks of LEAN REAL muscle *after gear has had a few weeks to work* not counting water

Yes you are right, it wasn't all lean muscle. You can't find hcg on research chemical sites can you?
    No but i dont think its really needed in all cycle, i rec it more for super long cycles or heavy cycles with many compounds. and even then i only rec it last 4-5 weeks of cycle leading up to BUT NOT into PCT @ 500iu 2X a week.
    you will be fine without it BUT i do rec you get a pct of Clomid and tamox if possible, ran maybe like 50mg clomid / 20mg tamox ed for 4 weeks as pct.
    also get an AI if you havent yet

test "kicks in " in only days with teste or cyp ( hits its peak per dose in days anyway, then tapers off) BUT it takes weeks to start to notice its effects. yeah prob water.

good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop

No but i dont think its really needed in all cycle, i rec it more for super long cycles or heavy cycles with many compounds. and even then i only rec it last 4-5 weeks of cycle leading up to BUT NOT into PCT @ 500iu 2X a week.
    you will be fine without it BUT i do rec you get a pct of Clomid and tamox if possible, ran maybe like 50mg clomid / 20mg tamox ed for 4 weeks as pct.
    also get an AI if you havent yet
    Appreciate all the help. I don't plan on doing to many cycles too often. As you said you won't gain major mass until you've done a few cycles. But I have my ai, nolva and clomid on me. I appreciate the help. So I'm set.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop

He is expecting too much and doesnt yet know its water gains ( in muscle , it snot always BLOATED look when we say its water)

I always explain it to new guys liek this: look at a 2lb steak at the store.... your not growing that in 1 week. your lucky if it is 2lb in 4 weeks of LEAN REAL muscle *after gear has had a few weeks to work* not counting water
    Ya, I've got a newbie sending me half a dozen PMs daily. He's overly excited but was disappointed he hadn't seen any significant size gains from 1 week of prop. Lol

John Cluso is offline Banned
    Ya, I've got a newbie sending me half a dozen PMs daily. He's overly excited but was disappointed he hadn't seen any significant size gains from 1 week of prop. Lol
    These newbies are so entertaining!

John Cluso is offline Banned
    Post those PM's!

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cluso View Post
    These newbies are so entertaining!
    Isn't that true. A word to OP. Stop with the calculator forget how high or low your test goes, be concerned with you Estradiol number for all those sides and mostly Gyno. IMOP don't ever hold back on Ai's do as protocol. I don't give a shit who says what. You say wait until you see or feel. Don't you get it, silly boy, when you see or feel it YOU HAVE IT. For me there is no waiting, I HAVE IT, it is Fvcked up and a hard issue to get under control and or to reverse. Ever hear better safe than SORRY. Hey it's your body and you potential ta, ta's.

Back to the test total. Go figure this out. Age 61 natural 619 total test level. Then I had started Test Cyp @ 5oo mg wk what should it be by calculation, hell I don't know or care but I'll tell you how high it got, and I checked 7,331. Yep. Hey right now as of 4 week ago it was 6,650. go figure but what is all this calculating. No one is the same this that we do is not the same for any of us.

Do as they said, get to a beginners cycle with the protocol in place and train an eat and sleep and train and eat and sleep. Remember what was said look at that slab of meat in the store and start relating it to mass gains on your body. In 1 or 2 weeks lean mass. Common sense OP not a calculator and not bro science and how your cloths fit, When talking about Lean, Lean muscle mass. Do the cycle diet, or lean out after and then you will see the lean mass, after the water and fatty tissue is gone. Good luck.....crazy mike

PS: 500mg wk Test E

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Op I can't find your age. Did I miss it. I don't see any info on your profile. I guess you have a reason not to share but how old are you?? ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike

Isn't that true. A word to OP. Stop with the calculator forget how high or low your test goes, be concerned with you Estradiol number for all those sides and mostly Gyno. IMOP don't ever hold back on Ai's do as protocol. I don't give a shit who says what. You say wait until you see or feel. Don't you get it, silly boy, when you see or feel it YOU HAVE IT. For me there is no waiting, I HAVE IT, it is Fvcked up and a hard issue to get under control and or to reverse. Ever hear better safe than SORRY. Hey it's your body and you potential ta, ta's.

Back to the test total. Go figure this out. Age 61 natural 619 total test level. Then I had started Test Cyp @ 5oo mg wk what should it be by calculation, hell I don't know or care but I'll tell you how high it got, and I checked 7,331. Yep. Hey right now as of 4 week ago it was 6,650. go figure but what is all this calculating. No one is the same this that we do is not the same for any of us.

Do as they said, get to a beginners cycle with the protocol in place and train an eat and sleep and train and eat and sleep. Remember what was said look at that slab of meat in the store and start relating it to mass gains on your body. In 1 or 2 weeks lean mass. Common sense OP not a calculator and not bro science and how your cloths fit, When talking about Lean, Lean muscle mass. Do the cycle diet, or lean out after and then you will see the lean mass, after the water and fatty tissue is gone. Good luck.....crazy mike

PS: 500mg wk Test E
    Cool I appreciate the help. So I should start hcg like most beginner cycles reccomend then?

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike
    Op I can't find your age. Did I miss it. I don't see any info on your profile. I guess you have a reason not to share but how old are you?? ...crazy mike
    Yes I want people to actually answer my questions as opposed to just saying your too young, but I am 22 and my test levels have dropped this last year convincing me that my test has peaked. As well as having seen 2 doctors telling memo endocrine is fully developed. I have been the same height for 6 years and there's no reason to start I've been researching for over a year.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned

How do you check your free test. When I get mine it only shows total test in the full metabolic panel.
    Mine shows free test and then my free test %. I get the male hormone panel.

My free test is always 4.8-4.9% of total test

Thread Information