Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lunk1

Thread: I need my Levels to drop below normal how long after stopping cycle until they do.

MrKilliWiggle is offline Associate Member

I need my Levels to drop below normal how long after stopping cycle until they do.

My Dr. basically said today he would put me on TRT but blood levels had to come back low soo my question is how long until test levels drop going cold turkey just stoppng until it hits the floor and also will I loose alot of Mass and go to shit? I plan on letting them drop then going back to a TRT dose of 200mg a week test cyp to bring them back up.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    If u have no comprehension of half lives or active lives and how often to pin, u shouldn't be taking aas

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    If u have no comprehension of half lives or active lives and how often to pin, u shouldn't be taking aas
    Seriously dude dont come in here telling me what I shouldnt and should be taking Im looking for a little more information which is fine I know that the half life of the drug is released it can vary from like 5 days to even a little more than 12 days depending on ur own metabolism and site of injection which would be in my glutes every 3 days all im making sure is in 3 weeks when I do blood test will they come out low enough for them to do something so a straight answer would be great thanks Im not some dumb kid who knows nuthing of what hes doing this is my body Im playing with.

Im doing this because I suffer from low test and I dont wanna pay outta pocket nemore to fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKilliWiggle View Post
    Im doing this because I suffer from low test and I dont wanna pay outta pocket nemore to fix the problem.
    No problem with this. My issue is you are on a cycle and don't know how long the drug is active in your system. This is stuff you should know before starting. So yeah u sound like a dumb kid. Especially since u didn't tell us what you are taking.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    No problem with this. My issue is you are on a cycle and don't know how long the drug is active in your system. This is stuff you should know before starting.
    Did you not just here me Im well aware and just stated how long its active Im just looking for reasurrance that my levels will be low enough and as far as side effects over the next 3 weeks I know Test Cypionate Releases in 8-10 days and stick around for approx 3 weeks after usage is stopped. So will my levels be dropped enough to make a case with the Dr. or should I wait 4 weeks

Im no means dumb you are so easy to throw offensive remarks around Im taking 500mg of test cyp a week every 3 days with 50mg of dbol a day

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    if I was a betting man (and I am). I would guess your real question is " I want free test so how long after using steroids should I get BW done to assure my levels are low"?

Seriously dude dont come in here telling me what I shouldnt and should be taking Im looking for a little more information which is fine I know that the half life of the drug is released it can vary from like 5 days to even a little more than 12 days depending on ur own metabolism and site of injection which would be in my glutes every 3 days all im making sure is in 3 weeks when I do blood test will they come out low enough for them to do something so a straight answer would be great thanks Im not some dumb kid who knows nuthing of what hes doing this is my body Im playing with.
    If this helps you out any, I did my last pin (test c) on 4/1/2013, had bloodwork done on 4/19/2013 and my total test results came back at 247. I would say anything between 14-21 days and you should be low, considering all the exogenous testosterone will be out of your system and your natural production will try to reboot.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    if I was a betting man (and I am). I would guess your real question is " I want free test so how long after using steroids should I get BW done to assure my levels are low"?
    Correct before I started Cyp had my levels done they were low hints why I always felt like shit etc finally told doctor today he basically said well I have to have u come back with low test before I can prescribe to you anything I said ok so I want to just make sure that all will be low when they test me because its a fail if its not.

Can you blame the guy, tho? Who doesn't want test through their insurance, way cheaper than TRT clinics.

Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    If this helps you out any, I did my last pin (test c) on 4/1/2013, had bloodwork done on 4/19/2013 and my total test results came back at 247. I would say anything between 14-21 days and you should be low, considering all the exogenous testosterone will be out of your system and your natural production will try to reboot.

Hope this helps.
    Thankyou very much this is what I figured and thought but just like to here from other people always like to check my work so to say.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    There are still several active half lifes after so yes youll see elevated levels for a bit depending on your dose, If you want to be accurate just go have a private lab done when you so feel fit. Will you be running a PCT during this time?
    50 bucks...

Can you blame the guy, tho? Who doesn't want test through their insurance, way cheaper than TRT clinics.
    Yea way to expensive killing my wallet and I have good insurance now so I figure why not go that route.

Correct before I started Cyp had my levels done they were low hints why I always felt like shit etc finally told doctor today he basically said well I have to have u come back with low test before I can prescribe to you anything I said ok so I want to just make sure that all will be low when they test me because its a fail if its not.
    If you feel you REALLY suffer from low T then do a proper PCT wait 6 weeks. Have your BW done and see where you TRUELY are and seek PROPER treatment.
    Bio-Active likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    There are still several active half lifes after so yes youll see elevated levels for a bit depending on your dose, If you want to be accurate just go have a private lab done when you so feel fit. Will you be running a PCT during this time?
    Dr. Said dont run anything or pct etc so what I was gonna do is wait the 3 weeks go in get tested then jump on a trt dose maybe run an AI or Serm or both maybe you could advise on this to bring my levels back again until I get prescribed. I still have a couple bottles of test cyp left

I guess the main question is if your levels are not low naturally what is the reason for TRT? or are the low?

I guess the main question is if your levels are not low naturally what is the reason for TRT? or are the low?
    Had natural levels tested out source not through primary care they came back stupid low I never knew low test is why I had no drive was often depressed etc so I started taking test every since but its becoming a burden and expensive but I dont wanna go back to how i felt back then

Yes...ppl don't realize that the doc often will require routine BW to get a TRT dose dialed in. Then BW to monitor will be done. They are not going to just hand you 5 vials of Test E, allow you to run cycle doses and come back for more.

Test is sooo cheap I don't see the point in the hassle.

I'll say it again. Do not fudge a test by purposely going in with manufactured low levels. Run a PCT, wait 6 weeks and get tested. If you really suffer from Low T then you should be treated based on factual info..not manufactured info!

Yes...ppl don't realize that the doc often will require routine BW to get a TRT dose dialed in. Then BW to monitor will be done. They are not going to just hand you 5 vials of Test E, allow you to run cycle doses and come back for more.

Well the main point was to get gyno cleared up or w.e is behind my nips its a whole nother story but he would do nething unless I came back with low test so I mean I can just keep buying test but to get him to look at this I gotta quit for at least 3 weeks

If you really suffer from LowT then let's see you post up your bloodwork.

A 22 year old kid should not go on TRT until all other options are ruled out.

I'll say it again. Do not fudge a test by purposely going in with manufactured low levels. Run a PCT, wait 6 weeks and get tested. If you really suffer from Low T then you should be treated based on factual info..not manufactured info!
    Point taken but literally the doc basically told me to fudge them but I understand what your saying

I agree with lunk, if price is an issue, youd spend more in gas going back and forth from the doc, ( not that I advise you to not go to the doc) but 1 vial last months dose dependent.

Are you in a rush? id just wait till you feel the sides of low test, Al hes going to just throw you on an AI right away? ( no serms) 6 weeks fosho

I agree with lunk, if price is an issue, youd spend more in gas going back and forth from the doc, ( not that I advise you to not go to the doc) but 1 vial last months dose dependent.

Are you in a rush? id just wait till you feel the sides of low test, Al hes going to just throw you on an AI right away? ( no serms) 6 weeks fosho
    Doc said he would not put me on an AI or Serm he mentioned test shots or test gel

I think you are looking at this ALL wrong. You need to get proper treatment as you may NOT need TRT. Some issues are reversible. You need to get a different doctor. TRT is for life..not a cycle!

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member

Docs that are protecting their asses are going to have 2 maybe 3 different blood works ordered along with an MRI of the pituritary gland to make sure there is no tumors. From what I understand that is the correct protocol for a dr to do before handing out a script for test.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    Docs that are protecting their asses are going to have 2 maybe 3 different blood works ordered along with an MRI of the pituritary gland to make sure there is no tumors. From what I understand that is the correct protocol for a dr to do before handing out a script for test.
    Exactly...

I didn't come in name calling or insulting you. But your attitude sure could use some help

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    So the op says as soon as he gets the test he jumping on some serms and other stuff.
    Headed for a life time of problems bro.
    You need to do this right nothing else to add

I think you are looking at this ALL wrong. You need to get proper treatment as you may NOT need TRT. Some issues are reversible. You need to get a different doctor. TRT is for life..not a cycle!
    Well I will get a second opinion but I do not really have an issue being on it for life if thats what I need. Im moving to texas soon I think I may just finish my cycle and see a doc there.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    So the op says as soon as he gets the test he jumping on some serms and other stuff.
    Headed for a life time of problems bro.
    You need to do this right nothing else to add
    I actually didnt say anything about that when I get the test so no Im actually not headed for a world of problems I said I would take a serm so I dont grow tits from having low test and high estrogen

The largest group of ppl saying they have no problem being on TRT are those not yet on TRT!

The largest group of ppl saying they have no problem being on TRT are those not yet on TRT!
    Im only saying it makes my well being of life better because thats what I need then I have no problem I have a friend right now who is on TRT

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Hope he gets androgel . That will fix the low T. Hard to cycle that. Also you never leave the pharmacy with enough to cycle with any how

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Hope he gets androgel. That will fix the low T. Hard to cycle that. Also you never leave the pharmacy with enough to cycle with any how
    I have no problem if I get that you make it sound like its a bad thing thats exactly one of the things my doc talked about you act like Im here to gain something or to do something I shouldnt I just want to feel normal and some of you are making a big ****ing deal out of nuthing

I have no problem if I get that you make it sound like its a bad thing thats exactly one of the things my doc talked about you act like Im here to gain something or to do something I shouldnt I just want to feel normal and some of you are making a big ****ing deal out of nuthing
    Its the intentional manufacturing of test results that ppl are having an issue with. If your levels are naturally low then by all means..get help.

Its the intentional manufacturing of test results that ppl are having an issue with. If your levels are naturally low then by all means..get help.
    To clear the air I am not trying to cheat anything I just went to my Dr. Talked for an hour he told me what to do Im not trying to get over or cheat so Im sorry to anyone if thats how its coming off

It just kind of came off as you are trying to fudge your actual numbers bro by your title of the thread, do not rush anything, get multiple doc opinions, low T at 22 I would look into an underlying issue. I would put trt at the end of my road for answers... so dont rush it.

again if you read your title it really comes off as you are in need of help to make sure they are low. Only being in a rush would be the reason you want them to come back low. take your time...

And personally, not doing a PCT is prolly the worst thing...........

Thread Information