• 1 Post By OdinsOtherSon
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By OdinsOtherSon
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: New cycle advice

william59 is offline New Member

New cycle advice

Background:

I am a 28 year old male, 5'10, 220lbs, with approximately ~18-20% body fat. I have a few cycles under my belt, but it has been years since that last rodeo.

I used to be in very good shape, but due to life circumstances I put on quite a bit of fat. Now that I am able to focus on diet and training once more, I will become what I once was.

The plan:

I have five weeks until I start my planned cycle. In that time I will lose about ~1% body fat each week, but will not start my cycle until I am at a minimum of 15% body fat. As I said before, I have a few cycles under my belt, and drew up the following as I feel it would aid me in achieving my 8% BF goal :

The cycle:

Week 1: .25 Armidex ED / 250mg Test E E3D
    Week 2: .25 Armidex ED / 250mg Test E E3D
    Week 3: .25 Armidex ED / 250mg Test E E3D
    Week 4: .25 Armidex ED / 250mg Test E E3D
    Week 5: .25 Armidex ED / 250mg Test E E3D / 50mg Winny ED
    Week 6: .25 Armidex ED / 250mg Test E E3D / 50mg Winny ED
    Week 7: .25 Armidex ED / 250mg Test E E3D / 50mg Winny ED
    Week 8: .25 Armidex ED / 250mg Test E E3D / 50mg Winny ED
    Week 9: .25 Armidex ED / 250mg Test E E3D / 50mg Winny ED
    Week 10: .25 Armidex ED / 250mg Test E E3D / 50mg Winny ED
    Week 11: .25 Armidex ED / 250mg Test E E3D / 200mg Tren E E3D
    Week 12: .25 Armidex ED / 250mg Test E E3D / 200mg Tren E E3D
    Week 13: .25 Armidex ED / 250mg Test E E3D / 200mg Tren E E3D
    Week 14: .25 Armidex ED / 250mg Test E E3D / 200mg Tren E E3D
    Week 15: .25 Armidex ED / 250mg Test E E3D / 200mg Tren E E3D
    Week 16: .25 Armidex ED / 250mg Test E E3D / 200mg Tren E E3D
    Week 17: 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 18: 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 19: 20mg Nolva ED

The training:
    I will do 30-60 minutes of cardio daily, split between running and elliptical work to save my knees. I will do a 5 day split weight lifting routine, blasting each muscle group once a week, utilizing a rep range between 8-15.

I will also do martials arts for 60 minutes at a minimum of 3x a week.

The Diet:

The same you see everyone posting, moderate carbs consisting of only oats and vegetables. Lean meats and the occasional dairy will be my primary calorie source.

The way ahead:

Gentlemen what do you think of my overall outline? Is this four month cycle appropriate to my goals? Guidance/Recommendations? I know I can probably get under 8% body fat in the amount of time I allotted myself, however since this is my first serious training plan in years I want to be realistic and allow wiggle room incase the unknown strikes.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I would drop the winny. I dont think you will really see the effects from it unless your bf is around 10 % IMO. Why no hcg during the cycle. PCT seems week as well. To short and i would add clomid
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    I would drop the winny. I dont think you will really see the effects from it unless your bf is around 10 % IMO. Why no hcg during the cycle. PCT seems week as well. To short and i would add clomid
    ^^ This....Jim, isn't he starting his PCT too soon as well? He's running Test E so shouldn't he wait 14 days to initiate pct???
    Bio-Active likes this.

william59 is offline New Member
    In terms of a PCT, clomid and nolva just seems redundant. I think maybe tweaking my PCT to four weeks with just nolva should be fine. As for the HCG , I've had a problem rebounding with just a nolva PCT alone.

I agree with you on the winny, I was teetering along the same thought line, I will save that for future training - possibly next spring/summer.

How do you feel about the dosages mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    ^^ This....Jim, isn't he starting his PCT too soon as well? He's running Test E so shouldn't he wait 14 days to initiate pct???
    Nice catch pct should be 14 days out from last shot of test. Hcg i would run right up to 3 days prior to pct. HCG will maintain testicular function during the administration of testosterone . It will make recovery much easier. I would start the adex at .25 eod as well

Quote Originally Posted by william59 View Post
    In terms of a PCT, clomid and nolva just seems redundant. I think maybe tweaking my PCT to four weeks I would take nolva out to 6 weeks, 40/20/20/20/20/20 and if you want to dump clomid, go with toremifene and nolva. You really need 2 pct compounds with just nolva should be fine. As for the HCG , I've had a problem rebounding with just a nolva PCT alone. HCG should be used on cycle to maintain testicular size and function, not as a part of pct

I agree with you on the winny, I was teetering along the same thought line, I will save that for future training - possibly next spring/summer.

How do you feel about the dosages mentioned? As Jim said, start with adex 0.25mg eod and adjust if needed. Personally, I would bump the test to 500 a week.
    Reds
    Bio-Active likes this.

He is running 250 mg of test e3d bro I absolutely agree with the idea of 2 pct meds

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    He is running 250 mg of test e3d bro I absolutely agree with the idea of 2 pct meds
    Ah....failed to notice e3d!! Thought he meant per week. Thanks bro!!
    Last edited by OdinsOtherSon; 06-18-2013 at 07:31 PM.

Thread Information