Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: HGH cycle alone?

djgreen is offline Senior Member

HGH cycle alone?

can you see benefits with HGH alone?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Yes but it will be mild. Hgh isn't great for building muscle without test. I highly recommend running 6 months min of hgh with a 14 week cycle in the middle. My favorite is 1000mgs of primo, 200mg test, 800mgs of eq.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

SergioLMT is offline Associate Member
    I saw pretty good fat loss while running HGH alone this past year (with 25mcg/T3 a day also), but I totally agree with PT. I took a 3 month break and am going to jump back on HGH only this time with Test, EQ, and Anavar . Should be a world of difference as opposed to my last HGH only run.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hgh really needs to be ran with some tes for it to really shine. I have done two 9 month cycles of hgh both with a big cycle in the middle along with 100 mcgs of t4. I must say that the fat loss is amazing but the t4 (converted to about 25 mcgs of t3) could also have something to do with the fat loss. I am not suggesting this but I would have to say that the guys who cycle and cruise while running 8 ius a day plus are the ones who are really seeing the tissue building (cell hyperplasia is what hgh promotes) effects from the synergistic combination of both hgh and AAS.

If I had only 1 compound to run for the rest of my life, I would run HGH. I'm not a recreational BB but a serious about quality of life. Man, HGH is absolutely the bomb! I'm on TRT 150mg/wk of Test Cyp and 5iu/ed of HGH as a matter of course. I can eat donuts and not gain belly fat. I eat pizza and not gain belly fat. My brother hates me because I still have a six pack to his nice round "one" pack. lol My concentration's better. My sense of well being's awesome. I heal faster from an injury. I have no more little nagging pains in my body. BTW, my stats: Age 55, HT 5'11", WT 200lbs, BF 12% (on the hoof) 9% (when I'm eating clean). I've been on HGH steady going on 8 years now and I'm never getting off unless my wife takes my check book. LOL
    956Vette and dirtysouth like this.

chris.baker is offline Junior Member
    ^^^^ What he said!!

HGH is not a steroid and is not going to build muscle the way a normal aas would, but that's not the point of HGH. It does a LOT of other things that no aas can touch. Some will use very high dosages of HGH in a stack with aas. Personally I wouldn't do that. I'm older.... and if I had the cash I'd run a mild dose of HGH for the rest of my life.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris.baker View Post
    ^^^^ What he said!!

HGH is not a steroid and is not going to build muscle the way a normal aas would, but that's not the point of HGH. It does a LOT of other things that no aas can touch. Some will use very high dosages of HGH in a stack with aas. Personally I wouldn't do that. I'm older.... and if I had the cash I'd run a mild dose of HGH for the rest of my life.
    HGH is not anabolic but it does build muscle. Human Growth Hormone is a protein that stimulates the body cells to increase both in size, as well as undergo more rapid cell division than usual.

Human Growth Hormone - Steroid .com

Thread Information