Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 51
  1. #1
    ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    194

    HGH and CrossFit

    Good idea? Bad idea? Does HGH require PCT? Would HGH be beneficial for CrossFit? Would any steroid benefit CrossFit?

  2. #2
    ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    194
    I'm up to 5-6 workouts a day 5 days a week with 5-6 strength sessions a week but I don't want to hurt my work capacity.

  3. #3
    Black's Avatar
    Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,473
    GH does not require a PCT. I'd research GH more and you'll be able to decide if its beneficial to you. If you are looking for direct improvement in your CrossFit numbers, I'd consider something else.

  4. #4
    Allaaro is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    257
    Gh for Crossfit....I'd only do it if I was at a very high competing level in crossfit...but then I'd also be running probably a ton of gear trying to win everything.

    I wouldn't recommend you do GH, be a waste of money in my mind for crossfit. Test cycle be a good start though...you have any AAS experience?

  5. #5
    TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    224
    Did u mean to say that you work out 5-6 times a day? Can you please elaborate on these workouts?

  6. #6
    ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by TFf View Post
    Did u mean to say that you work out 5-6 times a day? Can you please elaborate on these workouts?
    I am at competition level but I mean cmon, are they serious with the strength numbers they put up with the work capacity they have. I've ran two test e cycles. First was 500mg a week. PCT'd properly. Didnt lose anything actually. Kept ALL STRENGTH and work capacity. Did second cycle. 1000mg 2 shots a week. Started putting up some daddy numbers but my work capacity was taking a hit. Needed something to up the anti on my capacity. PCT'd properly and kept all strength again. Haven't lifted in about a month and half due to reasons I wont list here, not medical or injury related. But back to jumping between 2-4 metabolic conditioning WODS a day plus 2-3 strength sessions a day depending on workload for both metcons and strength. Strength is pretty much where I left it. A little weaker but nothing I can't get back in a month. Ready to blow the competition out of the water at regionals though and get my ticket to the games. I don't believe those guys aren't on gear most of the year if not through the games.

    It's been at least 6 months since my last cycle and I still have the strength from them. I had my doubts about losing it when you stop. But I no longer have them.

    Any advice?
    Last edited by ZaLkeN; 06-19-2013 at 06:24 AM.

  7. #7
    ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    194
    They do test at the end of regionals. It's only a piss test though. Any way around a piss test. I don't know how invasive it is though =/
    Last edited by ZaLkeN; 06-19-2013 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Stuff

  8. #8
    ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    194
    I read the guide on here for HGH and it seems like this is right up my alley. It won't be in my system long enough for test for it but ill be on it 5-8 months at a time. Perfect if I start it at the beginning of the season.

    It suggests stacking with test for quicker gains but im in no hurry.

  9. #9
    TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    224
    So are you doing 2-3 metcon wods and 2-3 strength wods in one workout session, or are you having 5-6 seperate workouts in one day?

  10. #10
    ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    194
    Separate throughout the day. Here I made this post in the newbie section.

    Bio Before 2 Cycles
    Age 23
    Weight 170
    Clean and Jerk - 200
    Squat - 250
    Front Squat - 185
    Snatch - 135...
    Bench - 185

    After 2 cycles
    Age 23
    Weight 205ish
    Clean and Jerk - 295
    Squat - 425
    Front Squat - 335
    Snatch - 235
    Bench - 300
    Strict Press - 205

    I don't do any sort of bodybuilding.

    My work capacity was through the roof and almost everything remains to this day a slight decrease in strength due to relocation but I will resume FULL training in about 5-6 day so I think I can have it back in a week.

    For my cycles I Did

    250mg Test E for 13 weeks
    Did the cycle with a buddy without researching
    Did nothing for PCT like an idiot except goat weed...

    then immediately jumped on a

    1000mg test e for 10 weeks
    2 shots a week

    Only PCT was HCG
    for 2 weeks 1 shot a week i believe 1ml I cant remember much. I truly apologize but I used a total of 10 iu i know for sure.
    Cant remember how long because i was a lab rat for my buddy and was consumed with my training..

    Ended up keeping everything I gained strength wise and have been off for about 5-6 months now and would like to start learning everything I need to do myself because i feel I could be a lot stronger than i am now. I do strictly CrossFit and am looking to compete. I can make it to regionals as of now but its not hard to tell the top competitors are using something. If not they have got some EXTREME genetics but I dont believe that.

    I have been reading a lot on HGH and heard it does tendon and ligament strengthening and stacked with test can be diabolical. i did however notice a slight decline in my work capacity but it could be because i was so gung ho about my strength gains i didnt really care. Well now I do and am looking to make the most out of my future cycles. I want veins popping out of my arms like a spiderweb!! But I seek performance over all else. Aesthetics are not what I am after. Sorry for the short essay and HI
    Last edited by ZaLkeN; 06-19-2013 at 10:14 AM.

  11. #11
    Sledgehammer1's Avatar
    Sledgehammer1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sin City, NV
    Posts
    124
    For HGH, you need a minimum of 6 months to begin to see results. Taking a minimum of 4iu, which isn't much. That said, its not cheap. Plus most of what out on the market is fake. So its best to go with Pharma, which is hard to find.

  12. #12
    TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    224
    Please explain these 6 workouts on a average day, do you have a job?

  13. #13
    ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    194
    I do have a job. I own a gym and have a trainer working with me so it's not difficult to just stay in the gym all day. I have the privilege of training whenever i want.

    Example Day

    About 8-9AM

    1.Three sets, not for time, of:
    Bar Muscle-Ups x 3-6 reps
    Strict Handstand Push-Ups x 10-12 reps

    Rest 10-15 Minutes
    Eat

    2.Take 15-20 minutes to build to a heavy Split Jerk
    3.Take 15-20 minutes to build up to a heavy back squat

    Eat

    Teach classes

    Approx 11-12

    4.Every minute, on the minute, for 5 minutes:
    10 Shoulder to Overhead (135/95 lb)
    10 Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups

    Eat(Rest 10-15 min)

    If I have time Ill do the last part, if not ill resume around 2-3 oclock

    5.Three sets for max reps:
    Stationary Dips x Max Reps @ 1011
    (pause at full elbow extension every rep)
    Rest 3 minutes

    Teach class the rest of the day

    I'll eat 3-5 times throughout the day, usually right after I workout with 2-3 protein shakes a day. Fish oil, Amino's, Creatine Monohydrate, Glutamine also included.
    Last edited by ZaLkeN; 06-20-2013 at 04:50 AM.

  14. #14
    ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    194
    I've been told that in the US you can only get it prescribed if you have dwarfism.

  15. #15
    TFf
    TFf is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    224
    Wow that seems like a long day. Is there a reason you don't incorporate those small groups of sets into only one or two workouts,
    As far a GH I would assume that it would not hurt you to use GH long term it would probably help with recovery, and after exercising all day like that recovery would be optimal.
    On your previous post you said your first cycle was 250mg/wk and your second cycle was 1000mg/wk? Did your sides increase from 250-1000?

  16. #16
    Chx beach 79's Avatar
    Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    East Coast: on the beach
    Posts
    1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaLkeN
    I've been told that in the US you can only get it prescribed if you have dwarfism.
    Not true. You can get HGH from mostgood
    HRT specialists. I have the option to get it from mine but am waiting until I am 50. It's not cheap either about $1500-$2000 a months including all blood work, gear and any other tests.

  17. #17
    ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    Not true. You can get HGH from mostgood
    HRT specialists. I have the option to get it from mine but am waiting until I am 50. It's not cheap either about $1500-$2000 a months including all blood work, gear and any other tests.
    What about overseas? What kind of availability in India? Anyone know?

    I think I meant to type 500mg. I cant remember. I know I'm an idiot. Maybe it was 250 initially and then 500 a week after that.

  18. #18
    ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    194
    I mean at 24, what could I possibly come up with saying that I need HGH for? I don't look unhealthy at all. Not trying to toot my own horn but I look rather healthy and the doc would CLEARLY see I don't have any sort testosterone problems.

  19. #19
    ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    194
    Or hormone problems for that matter. Can I just lie and say I never feel like having sex?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    You're young, I'd stay away from HGH for the next few years. If you can manage your workouts without gear, that's the best. Once you start on gear it's a long term commitment and there will be sides. It's just a matter of how severe they will become. Stay natural for as long as you can.

  21. #21
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    I really don't think hgh will be of any benefit to you at this stage

  22. #22
    Chx beach 79's Avatar
    Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    East Coast: on the beach
    Posts
    1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaLkeN
    I mean at 24, what could I possibly come up with saying that I need HGH for? I don't look unhealthy at all. Not trying to toot my own horn but I look rather healthy and the doc would CLEARLY see I don't have any sort testosterone problems.
    Yeah it would be fishy unless there was injuries that were involved and they were using HGH to help the healing.

  23. #23
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaLkeN View Post
    I am at competition level but I mean cmon, are they serious with the strength numbers they put up with the work capacity they have. I've ran two test e cycles. First was 500mg a week. PCT'd properly. Didnt lose anything actually. Kept ALL STRENGTH and work capacity. Did second cycle. 1000mg 2 shots a week. Started putting up some daddy numbers but my work capacity was taking a hit. Needed something to up the anti on my capacity. PCT'd properly and kept all strength again. Haven't lifted in about a month and half due to reasons I wont list here, not medical or injury related. But back to jumping between 2-4 metabolic conditioning WODS a day plus 2-3 strength sessions a day depending on workload for both metcons and strength. Strength is pretty much where I left it. A little weaker but nothing I can't get back in a month. Ready to blow the competition out of the water at regionals though and get my ticket to the games. I don't believe those guys aren't on gear most of the year if not through the games.

    It's been at least 6 months since my last cycle and I still have the strength from them. I had my doubts about losing it when you stop. But I no longer have them.

    Any advice?
    If you made it to regionals I would say you are doing well in Crossfit but the dilemma posed with HGH is the fact that you need to be on for 6 months to reap any results or benefits. Thats the problem....

  24. #24
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    Another thing I'd like to add is that high amounts of test have caused me to become lethargic at times and maybe thats why your work capacity has been reduced? Caffeine is definitely your friend in times like this!

  25. #25
    ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You're young, I'd stay away from HGH for the next few years. If you can manage your workouts without gear, that's the best. Once you start on gear it's a long term commitment and there will be sides. It's just a matter of how severe they will become. Stay natural for as long as you can.

    I realize just how young I am but some of the numbers the big boys are putting up are outrageous. 370 pound clean and jerk. Soon someone is going to break 400. My buddy has jerked 390. I don't know for sure if hes on roids but I mean cmon. 390? ON TOP of all the capacity and gymnastic stuff hes doing. There is no way they aren't on gear. My test cycles made me STUPID STRONG but my capacity did suffer BUT I also was doing more strength. Perhaps just do strength with twice as much capacity WODS.

    I mean is it possible to get that strong without roids? I wouldn't mind saving a few hundred bucks from not having to buy gear and just slamming natty food and a lot of shakes.

    I was thinking for my next cycle once I get AI and SERMS figured out along with proper PCT I would run

    Test Ethanate
    Anavar <--Ive heard and read it is the cardio steroid . Is this possible? I thought if something makes you produce more red blood cells that benefits cardio. But maybe I'm a total idiot. Hence why I'm a newb

    I suppose Nolva for PCT and HCG during cycle? I just don't know what the proper timing of all this stuff should be. I suppose my first task is blood work which is cheap where I live.

    Any recommendations for another cycle? I'm beginning to look into it and need advice. I've ran test before and LOVED IT but I needed something more now because my strength is getting high its affecting capacity.

    Anything else I haven't heard of any lasting success. Any suggestions?

  26. #26
    ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaLkeN View Post
    I realize just how young I am but some of the numbers the big boys are putting up are outrageous. 370 pound clean and jerk. Soon someone is going to break 400. My buddy has jerked 390. I don't know for sure if hes on roids but I mean cmon. 390? ON TOP of all the capacity and gymnastic stuff hes doing. There is no way they aren't on gear. My test cycles made me STUPID STRONG but my capacity did suffer BUT I also was doing more strength. Perhaps just do strength with twice as much capacity WODS.

    I mean is it possible to get that strong without roids? I wouldn't mind saving a few hundred bucks from not having to buy gear and just slamming natty food and a lot of shakes.

    I was thinking for my next cycle once I get AI and SERMS figured out along with proper PCT I would run

    Test Ethanate
    Anavar <--Ive heard and read it is the cardio steroid . Is this possible? I thought if something makes you produce more red blood cells that benefits cardio. But maybe I'm a total idiot. Hence why I'm a newb

    I suppose Nolva for PCT and HCG during cycle? I just don't know what the proper timing of all this stuff should be. I suppose my first task is blood work which is cheap where I live.

    Any recommendations for another cycle? I'm beginning to look into it and need advice. I've ran test before and LOVED IT but I needed something more now because my strength is getting high its affecting capacity.

    Anything else I haven't heard of any lasting success. Any suggestions?

    Bump

  27. #27
    nafnlaus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    159
    same program as tested athletes: under the radar amount of test, hGH, insulin and oxandrolone. But you need less worries about getting busted since oxandrolone clears out rather quickly, insulin can not be tested and hGH requires a blood test within 12 hours of the last injection to be detected. but maybe longer if you are using insulin along with it.

    if you want to spend your money on something other than drugs i recommend that you see a weightlifting coach, technique is everything.

    and btw, what country are you from?

  28. #28
    ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by nafnlaus View Post
    same program as tested athletes: under the radar amount of test, hGH, insulin and oxandrolone. But you need less worries about getting busted since oxandrolone clears out rather quickly, insulin can not be tested and hGH requires a blood test within 12 hours of the last injection to be detected. but maybe longer if you are using insulin along with it.

    if you want to spend your money on something other than drugs i recommend that you see a weightlifting coach, technique is everything.

    and btw, what country are you from?
    I am a weightlifting coach :P My country isn't important.

    Oxandrolone helps work capacity? What would be an undetectable amount of test? What would be the purpose of insulin?

  29. #29
    lolfb is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    111

    Quote Originally Posted by ZaLkeN View Post
    I am a weightlifting coach :P My country isn't important.

    Oxandrolone helps work capacity? What would be an undetectable amount of test? What would be the purpose of insulin?
    Insulin will put size and strength on you in a fast amount of time. But from you listing your previous cycles, i don't suggest you using it. It's extremely dangerous and there is a huge difference between 10 ui and 50ui. You said you don't remember exactly how much test you ran, which will be problematic when you run insulin. Takes a lot of dedication and commitment id you want to pin slin. Doses have to be perfect, meals have to be perfect and most of all, carbs have to be tracked down to each gram. If you do decide to run it, the guides and info out there suggest using it after workouts. Imo, it's better to pin 15-30 minutes before workouts, chug a shake before going into the gym with appropriate carbs/protein, then sip on another shake during the workouts. Possibly even drink another one after. Having said that, slin is more of a size drug though. It will build muscle more than it will give you strength.

    Idk much about crossfit but from what i've see , it requires a lot of cardio and strength at the same time. So If I were you, i'd run a 12-16 week cycle with 500mg/week test, 500-600mg/ week eq, and 60-80mg of anavar . That should increase your endurance, lean you up (if your diet is on point), and increase your strength. If you think you can handle it and need more endurance, look into EPO. But be warned, epo costs a lot, very little info on it and extremely dangerous

  30. #30
    ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by lolfb View Post



    Insulin will put size and strength on you in a fast amount of time. But from you listing your previous cycles, i don't suggest you using it. It's extremely dangerous and there is a huge difference between 10 ui and 50ui. You said you don't remember exactly how much test you ran, which will be problematic when you run insulin. Takes a lot of dedication and commitment id you want to pin slin. Doses have to be perfect, meals have to be perfect and most of all, carbs have to be tracked down to each gram. If you do decide to run it, the guides and info out there suggest using it after workouts. Imo, it's better to pin 15-30 minutes before workouts, chug a shake before going into the gym with appropriate carbs/protein, then sip on another shake during the workouts. Possibly even drink another one after. Having said that, slin is more of a size drug though. It will build muscle more than it will give you strength.

    Idk much about crossfit but from what i've see , it requires a lot of cardio and strength at the same time. So If I were you, i'd run a 12-16 week cycle with 500mg/week test, 500-600mg/ week eq, and 60-80mg of anavar. That should increase your endurance, lean you up (if your diet is on point), and increase your strength. If you think you can handle it and need more endurance, look into EPO. But be warned, epo costs a lot, very little info on it and extremely dangerous

    EPO seems not worth it. I can die from it lol. Im 24 and have a long life ahead of me. Not to mention the possible diseases from blood donors. No way. Not until the process is perfected which I doubt ever will. Something more effective and safer will probably come out before then.


    I like the test and wouldn't mind trying anavar , ive read alot of good reviews about the endurance anavar gives you. Do I really need the EQ? It builds muscle but i mean test is enough isn't it? But then again daddy numbers are getting higher and higher. I read and it sounds like it would just make me explode strengthwise. As for SERMs and AI what would be a good thing to run. Ill get back to this post with what I have researched and think I should do.

  31. #31
    ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    194
    12-16 week cycle with
    500mg/week test,
    500-600mg/ week eq,
    60-80mg of anavar

    Unless someone thinks I should modify those a little.

    Keep in mind I will be doing mostly CrossFit with quite a bit of strength sessions.

    I have read and heard from many friends although hearing from a doc would be better which I will be attemping to obtain this time.

    I'm wondering if I need to run HCG my entire cycle or towards the end and during PCT? And as for nolva. How much would be ideal for my above cycle for the AI? SERM should be Arimidex im thinking.

    As for water retention any ideas?
    Last edited by ZaLkeN; 06-23-2013 at 01:36 AM.

  32. #32
    lolfb is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaLkeN View Post
    EPO seems not worth it. I can die from it lol. Im 24 and have a long life ahead of me. Not to mention the possible diseases from blood donors. No way. Not until the process is perfected which I doubt ever will. Something more effective and safer will probably come out before then.


    I like the test and wouldn't mind trying anavar, ive read alot of good reviews about the endurance anavar gives you. Do I really need the EQ? It builds muscle but i mean test is enough isn't it? But then again daddy numbers are getting higher and higher. I read and it sounds like it would just make me explode strengthwise. As for SERMs and AI what would be a good thing to run. Ill get back to this post with what I have researched and think I should do.
    EPO isn't the same as blood doping. It doesn't require blood transfusion. It's a hormone found in the body naturally, like test. A synthetic varient of it is used. You inject it along with iron to raise red blood cell count. More blood cells, more oxygen, more endurance. The process is def perfected as cyclist have been using it for years now. The only problem is, they don't really share that information. They make money on being the best, if they gice out info, then they are helping their competitors. Unlike steroids , EPO doesn't really interest the general gym goers, so there isn't much public information on it.

    Most people on this board dislike EQ as it seems pointless in most cycles. But for you, it will increase endurance. EQ causes an increase in red blood cells just like EPO. It won't increase it to the level that EPO does, but it will def be noticeable and give you an edge. It's not really a muscle building or a strength drug though, hence why people on this site don't really like it.


    Strength wise, anavar will help a lot. Right up there with tren . Not really close to tren, but you'll def see an increase in strength, more than you do from test.

    As far as serms go, personally I like clomid. But that's up to you. Each one has its pros and cons, won't know which one you prefer until you use them all. You can use both nolva and clomid if you'd like. But be sure to research the compound before buying a certain serm. For example, using nolva after tren cycle, is a huge mistake. AI wise, I like aromasin . Most people prefer arimidex though. Again, both of them have their own pros and cons.

  33. #33
    ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    194
    Maybe have more EQ then...Endurance is what I need in spades.

  34. #34
    ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    194
    How much Arimidex ? And HCG is a def.

    So Perhaps

    16 week cycle with
    500mg/week test,
    600-700mg/ week eq,
    60-80mg of anavar

    HCG should start when?
    Arimidex should start when?
    Nolva During but how much.

  35. #35
    lolfb is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    111
    You can bump up the dose for eq if you'd like. It's relatively mild, side effect wise. Pretty comparable with what you would see with just testosterone , maybe even milder. But i'd start at max of 600mg, run it for 2-3 weeks, then increase the dosage. From what i've seen and read, more than that will not be necessary. It won't help in any additional way to go above that dosage, you'll just be wasting money. Plus the dosage won't really matter for endurance. It increases red blood cells but to a certain degree. I don't think endurance will get any better if you webt from 600mg to 2g. On top of that, too much red blood cells can cause more problems then any steroid . It can clog up arteries and thicken up your blood to the point that your heart can no longer pump blood.

  36. #36
    ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    194
    How much Arimidex ? And HCG is a def.

    So Perhaps

    16 week cycle with
    500mg/week test,
    600mg/week eq,
    60-80mg of anavar

    HCG should start when?
    Arimidex should start when?
    Nolva During but how much.

    I need to be clean by May 17 next month. Is this possible? Curios how long they stay in your system because I might be able to run a few if its short enough.

  37. #37
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    It's July next month, not May. Is that what you mean?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  38. #38
    ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    194
    may 2014. haha not sure how I typed that. Maybe auto correct
    Last edited by ZaLkeN; 06-23-2013 at 02:12 AM.

  39. #39
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Depending on your test ester, up to 3 months. About 3 weeks for var and 4-5 months for eq.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  40. #40
    ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    194
    Crap. 5 months. Looks like 1 cycle it is haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •