JakeyWV is offline New Member

First Ever Steroid Cycle

Hey Guys, Good to be on here, seeing some awesome advice and progression photos!

Anyway im 20 years old, Been training now for around 18 months. As we all know progression is slow, at this moment in time i am 100% natural and happy with my gains.

Basically i need some advice, I know im under 25 and will be told steroids are not for me but i just generally want some good advice lol.

Im looking for something that will add size but keep me lean, now im not looking for anything too strong that will f*ck me up for future, What suggestions could you guys come up with? Also the PCT etc?

Im 69kg and 5ft 10

Used to be 75kg but went on a cut cause alot of it was unwanted body weight (fat).

Cheers guys would really appreciate some insight here.

LNT8799 is offline Associate Member
    Your not going to want to hear this, and I say this in the nicest way possible, but, nobody on this board is going to give a 20 year old AAS advice. If progression is slower than you think it should be, then post your diet in the nutrition section and let those guys help you out. At 20 years old, food is your best friend. Good luck and don't give up!

LNT8799 is offline Associate Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...%2A%2A%2A.html

Refer to that sticky and do some research about what permanent harm AAS can do to a person your age. Good luck and I hope you make the right decision!

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeyWV View Post
    Im looking for something that will add size but keep me lean, now im not looking for anything too strong that will f*ck me up for future, What suggestions could you guys come up with? Also the PCT etc?
    Here is the skinny on why it isn't possible to do something that isn't "too strong." Any amount of testosterone you take will shut down your body's natural production. Even a small dose will shut you down. For example, even 200mg/wk of Test Cyp will shut you down as quickly as two weeks.

Shutting down your natural production is one of the big dangers for people under 25 because their system is probably not fully developed yet.

Definitely read the link above about youth and steroid use so you have a full understanding of the mechanics.

Thread Information