Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Docd187123

Thread: gust 5 mg danabol aday can suppress my natty test?

meganaruto is offline New Member

gust 5 mg danabol aday can suppress my natty test?

i heard that just 10 mg danabol aday dont suppress my natural test and also increase my protein synthisis 500% ....i think it is wow but are these infos true or not ?

if i take only just a 5 mg aday for 4 weeks can it be effective and safe ?

thanks

please help

oops

anyone?!!!

Buddyguy is offline Associate Member
    look around dude there's plenty of information around...from what ive gathered though id say itd be pretty pointless..

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you really considering doing this at 19? Are you aware of the risks associated with cycling at your age? Please read the sticky cycles and the young

stpete is offline Banned
    Too young and that is not recommended to anyone at any age. Just silly.

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    False info, Its not worth it in any way shape or form..

Yeh. It would quite literally have zero effect. The plus would be min used n at ur age u got more test in ur body than you'd think. N I can increase ur natty test just by hitting some heavy compounds.

so i must not trust anything i heard ?

but i taking about just 5 mg a days i think it is smallest dose possible

i also found that suppresion and there is a study taking about 60% suppresion of natural test at 100 mg for 6 weeks not just 5 mg !!!!!

In this study, done in the early 80s, a very high dose of Dianabol (100mgs/day for 6 weeks) decreased plasma testosterone to about 40% of its normal value, plasma GH went up about a third, LH dropped to about 80% of its original value, and FSH went down about a third also (these are all approximate numbers, for the sake of brevity, but you get the idea). Body fat did not go up significantly and Fat Free Mass went up anywhere between 2-7kgs (3.3kgs average gain). The researchers concluded that Dbol increases Fat Free Mass as well as increasing strength and performance.
    steroid .com/Dianabol .php

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Stop reading what you WANT to hear, and start listening to what the guys here are saying..

#1 You will have Zero visible benefits from such a cycle
    #2 You WILL affect your HPTA in a negative way
    #3 You are WAY too young to start f*cking around with AAS

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Acta Endocrinol (Copenh). 1976 Dec;83(4):856-64.
    Effect of an anabolic steroid (metandienon) on plasma LH-FSH, and testosterone and on the response to intravenous administration of LRH.
    Holma P, Adlercreutz H.
    Abstract
    Plasma levels of testosterone , luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) as well as the response of LH and FSH to the intravenous administration of 100 mug of luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LRH) were measured in 16 well-trained athletes (mean age 30 years) before and after 2 months of daily oral intake of 15 mg of metandienon, and anabolic steroid (Anabolin, 17 alpha-methyl-17beta-hydroxy-1,4-androstadien-3-one, Medica, Finland). All athletes continued to train regularly, just as they had done for several years. During administration of metandienon the mean plasma testosterone level fell 69%, from 29.4 +/- 11.6 nmol/1 to 9.1 +/- 7.5 nmol/1. The mean plasma levels of LH and FSH also fell significantly (P less than 0.001 and P less than 0.01, respectively), both about 50%. Because LH and FSH levels were low after administration of the steroid the maximum stimulation values after LRH administration were also lower than pre-treatment values although the mean increments did not differ significantly before and after administration of the anabolic steroid. However, after treatment, the FSH response curve had a biphasic pattern in most subjects, with peaks at 10 to 20 and 50 to 60 min after the iv injection of LRH. Administration of LRH after the treatment period had no effect on FSH secretion in two subjects and no effect on LH secretion in one. Our results show that administration of an anabolic steroid causes a pronounced lowering of plasma levels of testosterone, LH and FSH but causes no gross alteration in the response of LH secretion to stimulation by LRH. The reason for the biphasic response pattern of FSH to LRH administration in most subjects is not known.
    PMID: 793272 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    ^^^^theres a study done on 15mg for 2months. What's not mentioned in this study or yours was WHEN the suppression happened. Its very likely the suppression started very soon after being administered dbol and it peaked until the end of the study. Would you want to be hypogonadal for however many weeks and suffer the symptoms for that long? Lethargy, loss of libido, ED, etc??

Another factor to consider is that by not not taking exogenous test during a dbol cycle you will lose out on the benefits provided you by testosterone. Testosterone will help overcome some of the sides of dbol so its always wise to take the dbol concurrently with test.

“Although a low dose of 5 mg daily may be effective for improving performance, athletes typically take much higher amounts.”

Excerpt From: Llewellyn, William. “Anabolics.” iBooks.
    ^^^ a 5mg dose may help performance, read endurance, but won't make much of a difference in terms of mass and strength like a higher dosage would. So you're shutting down your HPTA just to take a MINIMAL dose of dbol. What you're doing is purposely taking a smaller dosage to minimize the side effects but doing so to the detriment of the gains you could get with a higher dose. You're robbing Peter to pay Paul in essence.

Its your life and your body so you'll end up doing with them as you please but you're trying to figure a way to use dbol by itself at the expense of everything else. You're minimizing gains, shutting your endogenous test production, risking hepatic toxicity, sexual dysfunction and everything else just so you can get away with using a 5mg/day cycle of dbol! Does that sound worth it to you? To me it seems like you have a pre-conceived notion of what you want to do and will argue till your blue in the face in the vain attempt to get somebody from here to agree and give you their blessing. You've heard the opinions of others, either follow it or don't, but stop trying to come up with excuses as to how it can be run effectively for mass and strength gains when it can't on its own without certain serious side effects.
    ma_fighter likes this.

Thread Information