Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tectime

Thread: First Tren cycle question

BrownSatchel is offline New Member

First Tren cycle question

This is purely hypothetical. I actually just finished my first cycle so I am in the process of trying to learn and not yet ready to set up another cycle but I was curious about a first time Test/Tren Cycle. From what I've read many people suggest a lower amount of Tren than Test. I've seen something like 250 mg/week of test E with 400 mg/week tren E (Or Tren Ace). I've also read a lot about the sides of Tren and was wondering if it would make sense to start off small and ramp up. Would it make sense to start the first week with 200mg of Tren E, see if there are terrible sides and if not go with 400mg of tren E on week two and throughout the rest of the cycle?

tectime is offline Member
    You more than likely wont feel or see any sides in two weeks of E. so if you if you start at 200 and jump to 400 in two weeks you might as well stay with 200 or start at 400. Tes dose can be lower then tren dose, that will let tren do the work. Just keep tes high enough to fight of suppressive nature of tren.

tectime is offline Member
    If you can get A instead of E, it s slot easier to drop if sides get to wild.
    Red Bastard likes this.

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    I wouldn't use tren in a second cycle period!!!!

Try test with maybe winny or var if its a cut your after if not then test with dbol for a bulk but personally leave the tren till maybe 4th or 5th cycle so you can get to know how your body reacts

Grizzly Live is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by milky01623
    I wouldn't use tren in a second cycle period!!!!

Try test with maybe winny or var if its a cut your after if not then test with dbol for a bulk but personally leave the tren till maybe 4th or 5th cycle so you can get to know how your body reacts
    I would agree tren is a serious steroid . I have been cycling since I was a freshman in highschool and I have yet to use tren. I think tren is useful for when test and Dbol stop being as effective. Unless you are doing contest prep and even at that I've gotten away with test and var.

stpete is offline Banned
    Tren has some of the nastiest sides known to man. And for a second cycle, i highly recommend against it!

But to answer your question, i prefer more test than tren.

"Everything's nicer w/ test."

BrownSatchel is offline New Member
    Great, I wish I had asked these questions earlier. I appreciate your advice though. I will leave it up to the experts and drop the tren . Maybe I'll add in Dbol but I'll get to the next cycle phase later when I more prepared to think it all through.

Tren is a waste on a second cycle. I know its tempting and I myself did use Tren on my first and second cycles but it was wasted on me. I would have had same or better results without it.

Thread Information