decadeca is offline New Member

hi, I need help please... about my cycle...

hello... I am in a week 6 of my deca durabolin 100 mg, brand organon, and sustanon 250, organon too... I didnt notice many gains still, maybe up for 10 kg on bench press, and gained 4 kg ... was 74 now im 78... when should I see real gains ? I heard " week 5 " till week 8.. diet is good I eat every 2 hours, vitamins proteins etc etc... age 18, 78 kilos right now... body fat 10%.... help me please... thanks alot...

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    How often are you pinnin and how many mg's/wk are you using of each compound.
    Additionally are you using an AI?

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by decadeca View Post
    hello... I am in a week 6 of my deca durabolin 100 mg, brand organon, and sustanon 250, organon too... I didnt notice many gains still, maybe up for 10 kg on bench press, and gained 4 kg ... was 74 now im 78... when should I see real gains ? I heard " week 5 " till week 8.. diet is good I eat every 2 hours, vitamins proteins etc etc... age 18, 78 kilos right now... body fat 10%.... help me please... thanks alot...
    Are you aware of the risks of cycling at your age?

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Oh crap I totally missed it..... You're 18 bro... Your test levels are higher than they will ever be in your life. You are risking serious and permanent damage to your endocrine system for life because you wanna gain a few lbs. stop NOW and PCT immediately. Then, proceed to not touch steroids for at least 5-7 more years unless you're looking for TRT for life

week 1 - 4 was deca 100mg and 250 mg of sust... week 5 - 6 200 mg deca and 500 mg sust... pinning once a week, same day both... this time will go 3 ml of deca 3 ml sust ( 300 mg deca and 750 mg sust ) ... what you think ?

nahh better die like I tiger then like a sheep.. btw I took my first cure at 16 trenbolone acetate + test depo hahaha gained 8 kilos

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    nahh better die like I tiger then like a sheep.. btw I took my first cure at 16 trenbolone acetate + test depo hahaha gained 8 kilos
    How much did you keep of that gain and in what time frame. Do you have an Ai in place. ...crazy mike

Did you come down to see your gains hold ??
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-18-2013 at 07:02 PM.

drake4243 is offline Member
    Get ready for a real short life. Have fun with that, Tiger!

I kept 6 kilos of that, and it was muscle you know... no AI... just help me god dam

I kept 6 kilos of that, and it was muscle you know... no AI... just help me god dam
    He's just a wise ass. A troll at best. He knows nothing of the ramifications down the line and how he'll get b!tch t!ts.

I'm done. He's just a smart ass kid. see ya . ....crazy mike

okay, please dont post in my threads again ok??? you just make me ****ing nervous. and I know minimally 30 paps who did crazy doses and cycles at their 16 till today, they are 25 some are 35, none have gynecomastia and not even any side effect... they dont even do pct, and all thoose who are married today... have healthy kids as same as they are... so read my ****ing question, answer it if you want, if dont, then dont comment... thanks

okay, please dont post in my threads again ok??? you just make me ****ing nervous. and I know minimally 30 paps who did crazy doses and cycles at their 16 till today, they are 25 some are 35, none have gynecomastia and not even any side effect... they dont even do pct, and all thoose who are married today... have healthy kids as same as they are... so read my ****ing question, answer it if you want, if dont, then dont comment... thanks
    Kid you're rude, nasty and don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. I can say that because you are showing ignorance to everyone by knowing and having all the experience and answers except to the Q' you ask. I don't believe I'm the only one that see this or feel this childish and temper and nasty attitude. I don't think you deserve and answer , and not from any of the respected members on here. If you lash out at the other good knowledgeable members I know on here , I wouldn't give you the time od day in there behalf. I have a feeling they might agree. I think you may have confused yourself with what forum you're on because these people here are not just blown out roid head freaks, yes freaks they are not. They keep their tongue in check and their manners and respect to the ones with who warrant respect.
    I guess you've been around so long after 18 yrs. you know more then these guys that have been training and using aas for longer then you've been alive. I myself have been around using aas since 1982. But You know what you know and have seen more than me. Might you start your own forum and tell us what we need to know. I'll listen and see who gets out there and works with the guy who knows it all. Good luck, it seem that it is up to chance and luck for you because you have not any real education with the field of aas. ...crazy mike

OH, I'll do as you ask and not post on this thread, your thread again. Help ? ...cm
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-18-2013 at 08:10 PM.

Hmmm, wonder why they left you OP? or maybe I know. Think about it kid. ...crazy old mike

Thread Information