dickster is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

HCG storage and usage.

Any advice ?

I have the required products for when I start cycle.

I have Vitagon 1500, HCG .
    I have 3x vials 1500 iu powder.
    3x ampules of 1 ml solvent.

On the instructions it says once mixed, inject and discard any left over.

Does this mean it can't be refrigerated.
    How then will 3 small amps last the cycle ( have I been given too little or should I store in the fridge and not discard?)

It should be stored between 2 and 8 degrees before and after reconstitution, which at room temperature it is obviously not.
    It has a panel with a traffic light system of red and green on the packaging, for storing, red to indicate temp to low, green to indicate ok, both are blank.

Mot planning to star cycle for another 6 weeks, should I just discard and source some more.

Sorry if I was not supposed to mention the name Vitagon.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    No. don't toss it. I keep my powders in the fridge personally but I've read this isn't necessary. Doesn't hurt either!

Once it's reconstituted it lasts at least 30 days according to the literature. I've never kept any reconstituted longer than 30 days because I use it all, but have read it lasts 60d of kept refrigerated. It does lose potency over time until eventually it's inert. I wouldn't worry about it if less than 45 days. Keep it refrigerated always. Even of it's not reconstituted yet. 1500iu will be gone well before 30 days if you're doing the common dose of 200iu every 3 days.

dickster is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Java Man, I have 3x 1500 iu = 4500 for complete cycle, will store it in the fridge, thanks, Dickster.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    No. don't toss it. I keep my powders in the fridge personally but I've read this isn't necessary. Doesn't hurt either!

Once it's reconstituted it lasts at least 30 days according to the literature. I've never kept any reconstituted longer than 30 days because I use it all, but have read it lasts 60d of kept refrigerated. It does lose potency over time until eventually it's inert. I wouldn't worry about it if less than 45 days. Keep it refrigerated always. Even of it's not reconstituted yet. 1500iu will be gone well before 30 days if you're doing the common dose of 200iu every 3 days.
    If you hcg is constituted with bac water instead of the solvent it will not lose potency for 60 days if you keep it in the fridge. Even at the 60 day mark it doesn't go bad like i said just looses potency.

ZaLkeN is offline Associate Member
    I kept mine inside the peanut butter jar in the fridge...hehe. Empty peanut butter jar of course

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Mix with BW and store in the fridge

Thread Information