deereman is offline New Member

Question A Few General Questions

I have been lifting pretty regularly for the past 8 years and am 26 years old now. I am not going to lie and say my diet is perfect as I have a cheeseburger with a big ol' helping of fries every week or so. I have made good gains through the regular regiment: protein, dieting, vitamins, and so forth and am pretty happy with where I am at. However the thought keeps popping into my mind to try a few cycles to help take things to the next level. All of my buddies are or have used and it gets frustrating occasionally seeing the gains they make while I am busting my a**.

Would you recommend me trying and what would you recommend someone like me start out on as a cycle? I know this is a very very broad question.

Stats: 6'0" 195 lbs. 10% body fat...shoulder is jacked up so bench is limited-255 lb. 5x5 for now. Curl 100 lb. 3x6 Squat 315 lb. 5x3 Deadlift 400lb. 3x2
    Last edited by deereman; 06-19-2013 at 06:19 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I'd love to see a pic with that bodyfat, can you indulge me?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    that's a low bf% if your happy why cycle and with your bad shoulder it is pretty point less until your 100% fit and it's not all about gear nutrition is very important if you don't eat right you wont grow I know this from personal experience
    Last edited by clarky.; 06-19-2013 at 06:29 AM.

deereman is offline New Member
    That's what I was figuring. If cycled its not like I can maximize the most out of it with the shoulder anyways and would probably end up trashing it even more. Guess I will keep my head down and fork up!

Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deereman View Post
    That's what I was figuring. If cycled its not like I can maximize the most out of it with the shoulder anyways and would probably end up trashing it even more. Guess I will keep my head down and fork up!
    I've always felt like I wanted all the stars lined up perfectly before doing my first cycle. Definitely want to make the most of this opportunity.

Thread Information