Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tectime

Thread: epi stack

flylowketo is offline New Member

epi stack

What would be a good stack for epi? I've tried tren in the past but had some Gyno issues. So now I'm thinking epi and masteron .. But that would be to dry so possibly epi/mast/test prop.. Any suggestions? This could get quite pricy. Should I just do epi or masteron with the test? Which will give me more dry gains? Moreso, which wood have a higher AI potential? I will be following up with nova and Clomid (both on hand of course). Looking at a 5 week cycle. Have aromasin and letro on hand as well.

Another thing I've thought about was superdrol with epi or masteron.

My history includes running sust and tren with epi. Bf= 15%, weight 195, 22 y/o.

Thanks for everyone's help!

LNT8799 is offline Associate Member
    Your not going to get advice here bro, your too young for AAS. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. Read this sticky's about the young and steroids and try to have an open mind. Your health isn't something to fvck with!

flylowketo is offline New Member
    I understand where you are coming from, but I came here to ask for advice. I will be starting in 2 weeks, and have had great results on my last cycle. If you can help them that would be great, otherwise I'll just do the epi and masteron . I appreciate your input though.

LNT8799 is offline Associate Member
    Well it's obvious your not going to change your mind. So, good luck, your gonna need it!

tectime is offline Member
    Hey dude stack that epi in the trash. And dude for real don't take a chance on ****ing up your body over vanity. You got plenty of time to get yourself ready. Work hard and stay healthy that way when you do you will get the max benefits.
    LNT8799 likes this.

tectime is offline Member
    And dude at 195/15 you should be close anyway. Cut that fat down by eating cleaner, drinking more water, hitting some more cardio.

Thread Information