defqon101 is offline New Member

Need some insight.

Hey guys im 22 years old, im 5'6 and i weigh 165 lbs, i have been going to the gym almost every day for 4-5 years, i have tried "super test 450", and anavar , however during my test cycle i was being foolish and i was drinking alot and not eating perfectly, i got some gains but not like i was expecting. during my anavar cycle when i was in the army i was about 4 weeks into it and i had to stop to do a month long exercise where i had no access to a gym and the only food source was rations. so basically i ****ed both my cycles up. I used to drink really heavily and take all sorts of pre workouts and caffeine, on occasions cocaine when i was depressed. Due to this i now have mild heart palpitations that doctors seem to think is harmless, and a bit of HBP. i don't drink any caffeine, pre workouts and only down to a few drinks every few weeks, my diet is really good ( at least i think it is ) but i'm really considering doing another mild cycle, i want to do something similar to anavar because i want to get as cut as i can and not much bigger. Is it a bad idea given the minor issues i have?

Bump ^

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    I would say yes buddy high blood pressure coupled with heart palpitations might be ok to live with but any AAS may increase your problems and then flat line heart attack. Mind you worse case scenario but none the less not worth the risk IMO

You say you think your diet is ok well why not head over to the nutrition section and let the gurus have a look at it? Everyone can improve there diet and that is the most important aspect of gaining muscle/losing fat. Whatever your goal is.

You seem to have had a lot on in your life with drink, drugs, army etc I'm guessing your not as committed to your goals as you may think but that's just opinion. Hope your ok though buddy health is priority IMO

Well i am no longer in the army, no longer do dru*gs, and very rarely drink. my diet is better now then it ever was. I am more committed now then i have ever been, and since i have been, my "health conditions" are improving.

Quote Originally Posted by defqon101
    Well i am no longer in the army, no longer do dru*gs, and very rarely drink. my diet is better now then it ever was. I am more committed now then i have ever been, and since i have been, my "health conditions" are improving.
    That's great news buddy and good to hear. I still think cycling can pose a serious risk but I ain't no doctor but there are some medical experts on the forum so hopefully they will chime in.

Hope you know I wasn't haven't a dig at your personal life I'm just going off the info provided. No offence intended

none taken! and i did post my normal diet, we will see what they say about it

I've just seen it bud but you listed what you eat not your diet. You need to include calories and macros all worked from your TDEE

If your not sure what I've just said I can run it by you bud?

not quite sure to be honest lol

Ok so you mean how much im suppose to intake given my weight/age/size and how much i do actually intake?

Yeah bud need your total weight then your body fat percentage to work out your TDEE
    For example a 200lb man @ 15% bf would have
    200x 0.85 = 170lbs of lbm (lean body mass )

TDEE = lbm x 15
    = 170 x 15
    = 2550 kcal (calories) to maintain current body weight.
    To bulk add 500 kcals to cut take away 500 kcals

Thus is an example and simply how it works it needs tweaking to each individual and trial and error is the best way to learn how your body reacts.

Macros as in macronutrients I.e protein fats and carbs that are in your food. Again a simple rule of thumb is 40% protein 40% carbs 20% fats

Hope this helps bud just holla if ya need anything else bud

Thread Information