bulktser84 is offline Junior Member

can pip damage muscles

And when I'm say damage I mean like long term effect like damaging your muscles if get a lot

Quote Originally Posted by bulktser84 View Post
    And when I'm say damage I mean like long term effect like damaging your muscles if get a lot
    If u get pip a lot and dont keep it under contorl im talking just swelling pip and hurts im not talking infectious PIP

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by bulktser84

If u get pip a lot and dont keep it under contorl im talking just swelling pip and hurts im not talking infectious PIP
    I have read a theory that it can degrade muscle but I'm not sure if there was any actual science behind it as I only read it once and nobody has ever bought it up since
    Pip is just pain that's all there are different causes
    If your sticking sharp things in your body it's going to react

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes, if it results in scar tissue.

AlinSR is offline new member
    Quote Originally Posted by bulktser84 View Post
    It shouldn't if you use thin needles.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO, indirectly....yes. Pip, if bad enough will cause the muscle to swell(not a problem in itself), and that swelling can change the way the fibers are contractining, making anything but lighter lifting dangerous. I tor my left bicept the day after a test prop shot. (i get bad pip, redness, swelling, pain from prop.) When i did shrugs, it was hard for me to engage the muscle properly and stablilize as the muscle was swollen and painful. The pain sensation in and of itself may be was causes the differences in contraction, as you can "feel" the engagement of the fibers the same way. Lifting with PIP is dangerous in my opionion also because if one does get a small muscle tear while PIP is present, the PIP swelling and pain migh mask it. You may think "oh its just PIP". Having torn several muscles, i know they can feel similar.
    I dont find test prop to be usable. Not sure how other short esters are, but i feel as if im lifting with a "sick" muscle with test prop. And the flu that accompanies it only adds to that. And we often wonder why does prop(i know, this is a thread about PIP and not prop esters specically but i feel its pertanant) do this? Look up the propionate ester. It is of a bacteria origen. Any wonder it makes your muscle irritated to hell and gives you the flu? I dont think its particularly healthy to engage the the immune system like that constantly. It could perhaps lower your immunity and increase risk of cancer. Maybe im reaching there, but maybe not. My blood test on prop showed increased monocytes.
    I will atest to the fact though that prop does give an increase in GH that i dont get from even double the amount of test e, or c.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    IMO, indirectly....yes. Pip, if bad enough will cause the muscle to swell(not a problem in itself), and that swelling can change the way the fibers are contractining, making anything but lighter lifting dangerous. I tor my left bicept the day after a test prop shot. (i get bad pip, redness, swelling, pain from prop.) When i did shrugs, it was hard for me to engage the muscle properly and stablilize as the muscle was swollen and painful. The pain sensation in and of itself may be was causes the differences in contraction, as you can "feel" the engagement of the fibers the same way. Lifting with PIP is dangerous in my opionion also because if one does get a small muscle tear while PIP is present, the PIP swelling and pain migh mask it. You may think "oh its just PIP". Having torn several muscles, i know they can feel similar.
    I dont find test prop to be usable. Not sure how other short esters are, but i feel as if im lifting with a "sick" muscle with test prop. And the flu that accompanies it only adds to that. And we often wonder why does prop(i know, this is a thread about PIP and not prop esters specically but i feel its pertanant) do this? Look up the propionate ester. It is of a bacteria origen. Any wonder it makes your muscle irritated to hell and gives you the flu? I dont think its particularly healthy to engage the the immune system like that constantly. It could perhaps lower your immunity and increase risk of cancer. Maybe im reaching there, but maybe not. My blood test on prop showed increased monocytes.
    I will atest to the fact though that prop does give an increase in GH that i dont get from even double the amount of test e, or c.
    I I agree it has to be the prop in the test blend im using thats why and its a high dose of porp thats why im changing over right away to cyp I here its rare to get bad pip with cyp guess ill find out hears the test blend im on it dont bother my cuzin or borther at all

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20130620_111759.jpg 
Views:	522 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	140595

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    There's no proof that prop gives flu as much as tren gives "tren cough"
    And saying propionate ester is from bacterial origin is correct in propionic acid, but its formed in the human sweat glands and I don't hurt every time I sweat nor do I get the flu either

Thread Information