JungleSlut is offline New Member

Third cycle, FIRST SERIOUS ONE THO. Suggestions and help PLEASE

Attachment 140594

This winter I decided to do a tester cycle (by tester cycle I mean do a month on month off to see how my body responded. Had 2 friends die from too much coke and juice, needless to say I was a bit nervous)

-First tester cycle January 2013 - 1cc t400 every third day and 1 anadrol 50mg daily. I enjoyed it, felt strong, bench went up 50 lbs
    (took a month and a bit off)
    -Second tester cycle April 2013 - 1cc test cyponate 250 and .5cc deca durabolin every monday, wednesday, friday. REally like the way this one felt, so did my old lady.
    (took a month a bit off)
    Now its time for a full 3 month cycle my bodys compatable. No zits, not too muich of a temper, I mean dont get me wrong.....but you know.
    So Im back on the 1cc of test cyp 250 and .5 cc of deca on MON, WED, FRI. I been doing this for a month now. HERES WHERE I NEED SOME ADVICE. Do I up my dosage for month two? And then again for month three. OR do I switch from test cyp to t400. Keep the deca, and add some anadrol to the mix?

IF YOU could please comment on my thoughts for the next 2 months of my cycle, I would appreciate, and then if you have some suggestions of your own you think better, I would love to hear them. Thank you for your time

(I know im doing low amounts compared to some of yall. But I also dont wanna be 240 lbs. im 195 now. After this 3 months cycle. Would like to keep 205, 210)

-ALSO for pct, I only did milk thistle and some gaspari nutrition Novadex XT I had saved from way back before they banned it in canada. I know its not Nolvadex but same shit no?)
    Last edited by JungleSlut; 06-20-2013 at 09:07 AM.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleSlut View Post
    Attachment 140594

This winter I decided to do a tester cycle (by tester cycle I mean do a month on month off to see how my body responded. Had 2 friends die from too much coke and juice, needless to say I was a bit nervous)

-First tester cycle January 2013 - 1cc t400 every third day and 1 anadrol 50mg daily. I enjoyed it, felt strong, bench went up 50 lbs
    (took a month and a bit off)
    -Second tester cycle April 2013 - 1cc test cyponate 250 and .5cc deca durabolin every monday, wednesday, friday. REally like the way this one felt, so did my old lady.
    (took a month a bit off)
    Now its time for a full 3 month cycle my bodys compatable. No zits, not too muich of a temper, I mean dont get me wrong.....but you know.
    So Im back on the 1cc of test cyp 250 and .5 cc of deca on MON, WED, FRI. I been doing this for a month now. HERES WHERE I NEED SOME ADVICE. Do I up my dosage for month two? And then again for month three. OR do I switch from test cyp to t400. Keep the deca , and add some anadrol to the mix?

IF YOU could please comment on my thoughts for the next 2 months of my cycle, I would appreciate, and then if you have some suggestions of your own you think better, I would love to hear them. Thank you for your time

(I know im doing low amounts compared to some of yall. But I also dont wanna be 240 lbs. im 195 now. After this 3 months cycle. Would like to keep 205, 210)

-ALSO for pct, I only did milk thistle and some gaspari nutrition Novadex XT I had saved from way back before they banned it in canada. I know its not Nolvadex but same shit no?)
    Why 3 injections a week?? You should be injecting 2 times a week... every 3.5 days. So instead of 1cc injections you should do 2 1.5cc injections per week. Also you shouldn't really mess with dosage too much on cycle, you should start and finish the test and deca the same dose... you should have started at a higher dose rather than try to ramp it up, unstable blood levels. You won't get to 240lbs from gear UNLESS you EAT to get up to 240lbs. That is food related not steroid related.

Also read up on how to do a real PCT.... It will help a lot more than a PCT that isn't beneficial :]

JungleSlut is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    Why 3 injections a week?? You should be injecting 2 times a week... every 3.5 days. So instead of 1cc injections you should do 2 1.5cc injections per week. Also you shouldn't really mess with dosage too much on cycle, you should start and finish the test and deca the same dose... you should have started at a higher dose rather than try to ramp it up, unstable blood levels. You won't get to 240lbs from gear UNLESS you EAT to get up to 240lbs. That is food related not steroid related.
    Second buddy in my hometown suggested test cyp and deca over t4 and anadrol . He was the one who gave me those doses. He said Deca way strong so only half cc and full cc of test. Is this wrong. Should I do as much deca as test? I will go to 2 a weeks now on tho thanks Trip.

Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine View Post
    Also read up on how to do a real PCT.... It will help a lot more than a PCT that isn't beneficial :]
    MY buddy, 40 years old, 220, 6.2. That gave me my first cycle said no pct was needed, then again at that point i didnt realize what pct was. Judging on his size I trusted him. Will be doing much research on PCT today. I joined this site for that reason. Trusting the two people who toss you your gear over thousands who got their cycles on point just kind of made more sense :]
    Last edited by JungleSlut; 06-20-2013 at 10:11 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    First cycle should be test only buddy. Ignore those 'tester' cycles they don't count.

500mg test per week is all you need with a good diet and you will be fine. Drop your deca .

What are your plans for HCG and running any AI?

Look into your PCT as stated.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Well I'm glad you're here now because your buddies are wrong and if something works for them doesn't mean they should preach that to everyone because everyone is different. Maybe some how some way he doesn't get shut down as hard as others but still.... he should be running a post therapy. I don't see a problem adding anadrol to your cycle at any point but it's not needed for your first cycle but then again it's fine to add it at any point. 50mg a day is cool, i would break up the doses though throughout the day. Let me guess, you got capsules huh?

Thread Information